Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

My girlfriend is a virgin and I want to open her up to the idea of having sex. How can I do this?

What is girlfriends name just curious???

Grow a dick
>Sage

Emily

Bumperino

just give it time. things will get sexual eventually. took 2-3 months of dating for my girl to try losing her virginity, and another month or so of trying to actually do the deed

knockout drops. in all seriously though, virgin sex is awful don't get too excited.

are you 2 like 9yo or something?

So you want to ask these degenerate Sup Forumstartds for tips about sex?

Torture her for weeks on end, but try not to damage her too much. After she has recovered, sex won't seem so bad.

Figured someone on here might be level headed

this is so fucking easy. do you do other things like going down on her or finger her? if so, shit is easy as fuck.

>discuss sex but dont press it on her
>be casual about it
>buy condoms, let her know you have them in case she feels ready
>when sexy.jpeg happens make her really horny
>dont just rub her pussy like a mad man
>let her touch your dick through your pants
>touch her pussy through her pants
>start passionate.exe

do this often enough and eventually she will break under pressure because shes horny as fuck

this worked on my 13 y/o gf when i was 15

then she is not a virgin anymore

honestly if you cant get a girl to have sex with you, you're doing something wrong.

if it doesnt work just give her alcohol.. i swear to god, its a sex potion. so many chicks i know get next level turned on when slightly buzzed

Roofie her, deflower her with a broomstick and livestream the whole thing

if you're not fucking she's not your girlfriend. tell her. she'll give in.

>this

How retarded or 12yo millenial can you be?

What the actual fuck are you planning to do. "Excuse me mi'lady, can I propose some mutually beneficial experimental sexual acts with eachother. I have never even heard of this thing called foreplay and do not know how to perform it, but I can tell you all about my MLP fanfiction novels I wrote about Friendship and Magic. Maybe that will get you wet and let me put my little hotdog in your taco"

inject her with marijuana

One time my friend injected 3 wholes lines of marijuana and his eyeball exploded

Wiremu...

Rape

This and some balls too

>so many chicks i know get next level turned on when slightly buzzed

So much this, it's how I lost my virginity

But doesn't that make people gay?!?!

put penis in vagina, open her up.

chloroform

Send her a dick pic

Like every other one said:
>Cuddle for a bit
>Kissing
>Begin Foreplay
From now on it should work. Just maybe make sure you have some Lube just in Case she's to tight/ wont get wet enough. Had these problems a few times and cursed myself for not buying it

hey guys help me out: my new gf wants sex ALL the time. i cant even sit down and eat something without her hand already back in my pants. i just cant keep up ... sometimes i cant stay hard, because we already had sex like 6 times that morning

any tipps? my dick hurts

Gay

had the same problem always come prepared

have the same problem, this shits real
solution
find sombody on your sexual level before she cheats for sombody that can keep up

shit man i like her