Any faggots ever gone through the proccess of building a house? Just inherited 2 acres of land in Iowa...

Any faggots ever gone through the proccess of building a house? Just inherited 2 acres of land in Iowa. No idea where to even start, but ive got 120k to spend.

I see you have a window at the head of the kindsize bed, dont do that.

get yourself some mud and sticks

What program did you use to make that design? I'm looking for a software that can do that

not really enough to do alot. there are pre-made blue prints that you can buy. dont buy em, but like look at em.

also between you and me, don't build a house in iowa, houses are dirt cheap in the country. my uncle bought his two neighbours houses for 10 grand each. your not gona be able to sell what ever you build for enough money.

if its farmland, sell it when the market gets crazy. that's the farmers retirement plan, sell farmland hoping one day that the worlds droughts stop going on forever.

Why?

Dealing with general contractors was, perhaps, the worst experience of my life. Have fun!

bangin'

120k isn't going to build you much house... I'm in the trim stage of building right now. It's a pain in the ass, it's like herding cats. You have to babysit the goddamned thing and half the time it seems like no one listens to what you want.

Just a random picture from google. I literally just inherited the land yesterday
I mean I would only want a small 2-3 bedroom place and the land, I cant really sell it for much because its in the middle of the city. Thanks for the tip on those blueprint houses though because that seemed like the only thing I had a budget for

120k would build a small house
More than likely, you'll end up buying a modular home or a double wide. Of the two, the modular home would be better because the double wide will not increase in value

This and bad isolation

The sun will fucking kill you

why those large tv sets in the bathrooms?

why that tiny tv set in the living area?

why children's rooms have marriage/kingsized beds?

im no architect, but im pretty good at the sims build mode

Its so funny that 120k is not enugh in the states for a small house, but in my country, you could build an whole hotel and have some chash left

yeah, blue print houses are ok, but some contractors hate them, so you know, dont pay a dildo real deal money for one, just for it not to get built.

some people really want like ten grand for 'custom' house blue prints, its all cookie cutter anyway.

Says the african nigger

Yeah the land I was given already has one small house on it but its old and shitty. I am planning on just renting it out. The other side is just wide open unused land and ive got 120k cash I was just hoping I could buy something small with it because I hate taking loans out.

-those are windows

-like OP cares, that would mean leaving his computer. not like company is ever coming over

-it's Sup Forums, OP is way too fat to molest his children in their normal sized beds

No one cares about windows, linux is the way to live

yeah buildings are real cheap with no building codes.

LOST

it seems sweethome3d.com software

sure - you don't need bathrooms, as the built Hotel is located on the Designated Shitting Street

wtf, bathroom windows inside the house? everytime someone takes a shit, it will pester the entire house!

i meant mirrors. it's 7am here and ive been up all night doing drugs

nah, in the bathroom is a mirror

Bathroom windows are useful to get rid of the nuclear smell I produce but you shouldn't get clear glass

Have foundation put in
Have septic tank installed
Have plumbing installed ( unless you're on a water table, which you most likely are)
Have solar power installed (especially if you don't have to follow some bullshit regulation that forces you to stay on the grid)
Buy prefab house and have it delivered.

architect from Germany here

what exactly is it that you want to know?

I want to know what it's like having a country called Germany but its residents aren't German

Dont talk to him OP german houses are expensive af

Come to Germany the Rest of the World Already lives here

Are we capable of understanding the universe?

Top kek

Merkel just promulgated the DesignatscheSchittungStrasse Act, a.k.a. German Designated Shitting Streets, to help Indian community who already outnumbered Germans.

Buying into media hype - I rarely see people of Middle Eastern or African descent.

They're expensive due to the Bauvordnungen, construction laws. These vary depending on where op lives. That being said these laws also lead to some very high construction quality.

At the rate of technological progress I can be confident in saying that within a few hundred years we will have knowledge about the universe that at this point we can't even imagine. We won't be around to see it, of course, but it's exciting to think that even after we've passed humanity will explore other galaxies. It's just a matter of when.

Coming from Germany it's not the Indians
It's the turks
Give it a few more years and Germany will become New Turkey

Bauverordnungen*

Ja ich weiß ich weiß ich will dich doch nur aufziehen

PRAISE THE SUN

>buy bricks, cement, wood, glass and insulation from building merchant
>go pick up some Mexicans labourers
>???
>profit

I see zero outdoor space/patio/porch/greenhouse here. I hope you're planning some kind of functional entertainment space, even if it's small.

That amount of money isn't going to get you much. Start with a 2/2 and make the design modular enough to add onto later.

Some kind of (eventual) horseshoe configuration would be nice. Your "back porch" becomes your courtyard as you build shit around the other sides.

Mexicans are like 35% of the population here. That idea isn't half bad user

Make sure you got one white guy on site though you don't want a cinco de mayo to start

319?

Serbia here m8.

I live in Iowa. I will come build your house for you.

No contacts to hook you up with in DSM, but I hope you build a kick ass house :)

I am also 319. 712 is like... Audoban area.
What part of 319 are you?

Thanks though Sup Forumsro
Western Iowa, sioux city specifically

It's probably made in Solidworks.