bost bigs :DDD

Don't post pics, it would be highly rude

Post pics, it would be highly recommended

the girl sounds pretty normal desu

Holy fuck cringefest is at it again.

Did you see his earlier posts?

link

Nice to see you again

Actually I wish I could befriend a cute japanese girl in my country. I'm a bit jealous, Jurgen.

I like these threads

I once fucked up a screenshot in one of the other threads and forgot to censor her face. Maybe someone still got that pic. Not going to post it myself though. Shes a nice 7.5/10

I met her on a language exchange site.

Well, there is a 20x20 resolution pic of her as I once failed to censor her correctly like I said above. But thats pretty much all you can find.

what kind of phone is that?

no, how bad is it?

Don't pollute the Japanese race you filthy dog

Post nudes or gtfo. We don't care about she answering your beta conversations. I've seen your posts like 3 days and you have accomplish nothing.

>not a good girl

German cuck falling for a used up Japanese roastie-chan while Aryan qts are being pillaged undefended by Ahmed

onelpus something if i'd guess

>also Japanese boys average height is 170 cm lol

savage af

I don't have a link, but one thread was about him making a really bad and unfunny joke, and because Japanese have absolutely no sense of sarcasm she thought he was being serious.
There was yet another one that I didn't even click.

In short, their conversation seems to be going on for at least several days, and they're still at the stage where they're comparing heights in broken English.

>Be a German
>No-one can tell if you're autistic, ironic or just naturally cringey
You guys could really be the stealth masters of banter, and no-one would ever know

you're right they're both autistic

it´s actually fucking weird how we just let enemies into our villages to ruin our systems and to rape our children and women without killing them the second they set foot over the borders. Like who this shit even benefits, nobody I know that´s for sure

Weebs trolling weebs trolling weebs. Sad!

How does it matter? Oneplus3 running FreedomOS

Well, people seem to enjoy the cringeshots to some extent atleast.

Nah, shes a virgin. Check the old threads.

yep, like I said.

Calm down, I'm doing my best. No hurries.

>German women
>qt
dude everyone in Europe knows they are the ugliest + worst personalities

>freedomOS
>FB Messenger
how ironic

Jap girls either use LINE, skype or fb messenger. What do you expect me to use instead? sms?

I'm very very sure there's no 7.5/10 virgin jap girl especially when she's hooking some gaijin guy

OP is probably some fettie with shit tier taste so the girl is an objective 3.5 and whites have shit taste in Asian girls anyway

line

>gaijin
check this racist fuck out. like what, you´re so much better huh? with your 3DS waifus?

Reply "チンポは味わったことがある?
味わいたいの?"
It will take the conversation to the next level

>kawaii

lmao what a cuck

shit/10 post, where do I unsubscribe to your blog?

Kek. I've been doing Judo for 9 years and I'm not fat. I'm 1,82 which is above german average. I'm not the 10/10 qt boy you find in magazines but I'm in the same league as her atleast.

This.

>"I'm very very sure there's no 7.5/10 virgin white girl especially when she's hooking some nigger guy"
Checks out

xD

reminder that only mentally ill people find southeast/east asians attractive and the only ones that settle for them are absolute losers just because they can't get something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7K-WFDJDQY

this. niggers and spics are the true thinking man's fetish

sorry but I'm looking for a women that manages the household, cares for the kids, cooks everyday etc.
With european and murican women, they'll ask you to help in the household at some point because "EQUALITY"

I want someone who obeys and stays home.
Not some modern business wife who is not at home 24/7

I'm old fashioned.

>that manages the household, cares for the kids, cooks everyday etc.

and you think you'll find that in an east asian woman? looool. go get a muslim if you want that

thats my second option.
But you can't deny that asian women are bred to obey to their husband.

If you think you can't find a western woman like that you're a moron.
also, she can have a career or whatever, and take care of the house at the same time.

I live alone and I can afford a cleaning lady, and I'm not even close to being rich or whatever, so how is this not a solution?

you would unironically settle for a disgusting chink just because of that?
you are not just a hideous fuck, you're retarded and possibly mentally ill.

>I'm looking for a women that manages the household, cares for the kids, cooks everyday etc.
Why don't you pay a cleaning lady and a hooker whenever you feel like then?

The ones that are will bore the fuck out of you, the autism gets boring after some time.
The ones that actually have some self-esteem and humour are less likely to date outside of their race, just like white girls.

did I fuck up my chance Sup Forums ?

She had like 2 long distance bf's before and both relationships ended quite early. I just wanna stay friends with her (cliche, I know) but shes also le dream wife.

Well. Shit.

>old fashioned
No. Then you'd not look outside your race. You're just another drop of yellow fever in an ocean of it. No need to dress up your actual meaning.

just hit it and chuck. make sure to post here for bantz

maybe because it's not really as bad as Sup Forums wants you to belie--
ah who am I kidding you're a bunch of cuckks

What's the point of a long distance relationship? Tell her to come over to your house so you can fuck her.

This girl is insane

What a slut

So what are you afraid of? That she'll see what an obese freak you actually are? Afraid the acnes will scare her away?

She's still at school. I plan to eventually meet her in a few years but shes honestly busy af rn with studying.

>In a few years

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You know when a german makes a thread it's gonna be fun

why is your english so bad?
I thought germans were supposed to be really good at english.

are you like 15 or something?

>i plan to eventually meet her in a few years
>in a few years
never gonna happen

>in a few years

Chad here,
>p-ppls wait for me

Oh my god, that is not how roasties think they want alpha chad's
Cringelord that is NOT how you DO IT

Fucking retard

To add to this, this is fucking pathetic. Either stop watching so much anime, and/or stop being such a fag. I'm only saying this because you're going down a dark road. Either tell her to come over and to fuck you, or cut contact. This is fucking embarrassing. You're in university in Germany, there's probably tons of fuckable girls there, fuck them instead.

>a 7.5/10 autistic german will never try to hit on you

>average

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MANLET

Well, even in the MMO people get married in my cunt so chances aren't that slim
Keep in touch, skype weekly. Maybe then you might get her

you're not japanese.webm

>1,82
Literally a manlet

STOP

>its not even bad lmao
yeah sure just 2 guys 1 hammer vids beyond one border and blacks shooting & raping white kids behind the another, no big deal

>1.82
I'm sorry but you're quite literally a manlet. I know because I'm 1.82 too

Could be higher, but still better than 1 meter asians.

What you don't understand. I'm in no hurry. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. I just plan to 'eventually' meet here when I still got contact to her in 2-3 years. If not, then fucking not. Shes not the meaning of my life or anything.

Like I said. I don't need to be 2 meters. I just need to be higher than the average japanese dude If I plan to get a girl from there.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO A WOMAN WHO YOU AREN'T FUCKING YOU FAGGOT?

Wow dude, just wow

You are one mysoginistic patriarchal shitlord

>Could be higher, but still better than 1 meter asians.
He's right, you know.
You're a goddamn manlet by European standards.
Remember that the average height includes loads of older people.
Also, why are you such a fucking autist?
Filthy manlet.

>Shes not the meaning of my life or anything.
Yet you keep making these threads daily.

tbf, I fucked up a few words here and there cause I didn't rly check what I wrote before sending. When I actually check my shit before sending and fix all the grammar and spelling afterwards, the english should be alright. There is room for improvement but I wouldn't simply say my english is shit.

I love how you have convinced yourself that you are white

Because people seem to enjoy them despite all the cringyness?

Why do you use so many words for simple answers? How many types of a's do you have?

Replace 'despite' with 'becasue of'.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm unable to keep my sentences short. I either fuck up the grammar or use too many words. Just like in this fucking post.

Well, I'm doing my best for now.

>hehe yeah

JUST

A big bravo to you

shes so fucking pure.
and I use "xd" a bit too much.

Lewd

>So what are you afraid of?
Hes probably ugly af

>not a good girl
how did you manage to find the one roastie in a sea of virgins

seems like nobody actually got what I meant.

My point was that long distance relationships never really end that well. I like to keep her as a friend without ruining it with a useless relationships.

with a lot of fucking luck.

>you could have done the same
Good job, lad. Now you sound like both an autist and a creep.

>unironically saying "wew lad" to her

a lot bad luck you stupid cunt

I would have.
But just like expected she didn't get it at all.

>and you said wew or smth

whats wrong with roasti virgins?

I mean, what else could I possibly say in that situation?

>im not a hentai XDD
>stop teasing mee!!