#pray4italy guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Chinese_wooden_architecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mamma Mia

Population Control, we need these "disasters."

wake me when the tsunami hits, have pizza ready luigi

Houses are made by shit, quiet obvious everything falls down with an earthquake

If prayer worked there wouldn't have been an earthquake.

quick guys, overlay your facebook photo with a transparent image of the iltalian flag to "show your support". topkek

fuk u beat me to it

I had a feeling 1,5weeks before that there will be some earth quake.

For building, is better to live in steal structures then in to brick walls, who move and rocks crack and you get hall in wall and house fall down.
Look in to ancient Chinese architecture: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Chinese_wooden_architecture
How they build and house survived a lot of earthquakes

You mean if prayer worked no one would have died or been injured

Central and south Italy houses are build with no permission wherever the fuck they wanted, like they build them on volcanos and than bitch around cause they have lava in their living room, same things like floods in Genova, Just fuck you People

fear and shock make people act crazy

Bunga bunga

No, I meant what I said. Property damage is also potentially devastating.

I think the hashtag you mean is
#BanEarthQuakes #ApologizeToMuslims

Why is this shit even news 37 people dead, about 7 billion humans. Imagine picking a grain of sand off the beach then reporting it as news.

Ya, but no one Pre-prays .... Prayer is an after effect

now iam here for best post earthquakes memes :)
file name top kek
yes

There are lots of places where this is a lot more urgently needed than Italy. And it starts with the states, LA area.

why is he scratching his ass in a moment like this?
I don't get it.

I hope they manage to save all the Cheese Pizza

most of Italy territory is classified as earthquake zone.

but only between 1943 and 1967 laws were passed stating the bare minimum safety standards when building houses.

when you hear news about people dying in Italy because of an earthquake, almost always it's some building built either before 1968, or just skipping best practices to save some money.

Japan continuously has similar earthquakes, but their buildings are definitely safer than Italian ones.

>note that "best practices aren't always the best". buildings and churches dating back 500 to 1000 years sustained almost no damage from centuries of earthquakes, because they weren't built to save pennies, but to defy aging

My original point was that you are praying to the guy who allowed it to happen in the first place.

>note that "best practices aren't always the best". buildings and churches dating back 500 to 1000 years sustained almost no damage from centuries of earthquakes, because they weren't built to save pennies, but to defy aging

True. I'm pretty near to the villages that were destroyed and my city only suffered minor damages. I live in the oldest part of the city, most buildings here have around 500-600 years and have resisted much stronger earthquakes

theologically speaking, nature became an enemy of the man (death, illnesses, viruses, earthquakes...) when Adam and Eve first committed a sin.

>pic related

Fuck off with your bullshit, scum
>hydrogeological instability
>keep continue building/living in houses made of crackers
>corruption
>disonesty
>silence

tl,dr You have no one to blame but yourself!

>pray4italy
why pray? shouldnt we have prayed beforehand? the earth quake has already happened. people have died. what should we pray for now?

So much destruction

for their souls, to quickly exit purgatory and enter paradise.

Terroni deserved it. Next time stop building buildings with sand, pizza, mafia victims and '' o sole o mare o core'' and get a job.

AFAIK the Pisa tower was built after the most accurate check of ground stability -- accurate in that epoch.

pray so that they build earthquake proof houses.. like they needed to do some years before, before today

Ænema

ok let me get this: god kills 37 or more people brutally by letting their homes crash upon them, sends them to purgatory, and we should pray to this same god to let them finally enter paradise, and everyone should be thankful for this? what kind of god is that? why should anyone worship this monster?

its like your dad hits you with a belt because he is drunk and later you give him a present and thank him that he has stopped hitting you calling him the best dad ever

"God kills" is theologically wrong.

God cannot commit cruelty, nor sins, nor faggotry.

The sin is the root of all evil, and all suffering (including "people died because of an Earthquake" and "innocents suffering").

But you literalist Biblefaggots just can't understand.

>btw the term "going to purgatory" assumes that you haven't mortal sins staining your soul.

>north-central Italy
>terroni
>spaghetti-pizza meme

You've no fucking clue of what you're writing about... shitpost less, muh niggu

37 were not enough

religion = control of humans
faggot = defender of bullshit

religion = for faggot

i think your prayers would be wasted. in Japan there is a 5-6 magnitude quake every other day, and you hear nothing. but in places like dumbfuckistan, turkey or italy 90 percent of all structures were erected illegally and not earthquake proof, and every magnitude 4 movement kills litteraly thousands.
i mean the last earthquake in the area was only a couple of years ago, so its not that they discovered only today that they live on shaky ground, yet they still havent learned from the past. so they wont start building safe houses now.
they are good with other things, so maybe pray they never stop making pizza and wine

November 23, 1980 earthquake in Italy killed some 3,000 people.

Messina earthquake in 1908 had 90 to 120,000 casualties, exact count never verified.
> (Why do you ameritards name "casualties" the death count?)

nice how you wrote god completely out of it and put the blame on "sin". so youre saying the people who died did so because of their sins? Its their own fault? what are you, some kind of extreme fundamentalist?
>you literalist biblefaggots
ill have you know i am no christian in the first place

>never heard of local vine and home pizza?
being independent = more freedom

Here we go again, my my, how could I resist you?

>pray for thing

We're you thinking that this is Facebook?

fag

without going into the illogical stupidity of this assumption, I just wanted to state that italian wine and pizza are very good and the world would be a sad one without it

And more people died of Natural causes and car crashes in Italy today.
Why does 37 people dying require my attention?

>"God kills" is theologically wrong.

According to whose "theology" ? When you are free to define all the rules, truth is whatever you say it is.

>so youre saying the people who died did so because of their sins?

nope (are you Indian? you're both retarded and unable to read plain simple English)

the original sin is not equal to the actual personal sin.

>According to whose "theology" ?

the only true one - the Roman Catholic one.

edgy teen detected.
why would anything require your attention? 9/11 just added 2000 people the a possible 1 million people dying that day. even in world war 2 roughly 35.000 people died every day or so from combat, which is probably only an unsignificant fraction of the total daily death toll world wide.
also, what use would it be if you payed attention to anythin? does your attention, even your existence make a difference? no? so kill yourself, faggot

>the only true one - the Roman Catholic one.

So who killed all the people in Sodom and Gomorrah? Who ordered the jews to exterminate the Canaanites?

it is you who called my a biblefag when i clearly made an atheistic statement, so i guess youre the retard.
which you have proven with your heartless catholic theology bs
on the topic, either we live in a world where there is an all powerful god who exerts influence, and would therefore be liable for peoples lives and deaths. or we live in a world without god. in any of the two cases it makes no sense praying for italy now.

uneducated faggots can't discern between historical and symbolical.

also, they don't understand why today's Gayworld doesn't get killed by the same "God".