youtube.com/watch?v=TszjVGpJmps
openculture.com/2011/12/anatomy_of_a_flawed_action_scene.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zQhLB-_KpCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>faithful hound

:3

seems like a chill guy. Shame the movies he's in tend to suck fat dick

>TFW you will never play vidya with henry in his basement

Is that the same doggu he takes on flights because he's a little bitch?

.Wow henry this bed's really big and comfy I bet we could spoon together on it, hahaha just kidding hahaha i'm going home now hahahahahaha

;__;

He kinda does, and that thing about the money a little while ago too, actually seems like a real human bean

his personality seems surprisingly beta

he always did look a little bit awkward and lacking in confidence and assertiveness and ego.

erm henry time to log back in your guildies are waiting

I actually met him once. He was really chill, seems like the type of person that cares for his fans. Great guy.

No one cares, Henry.

He named his dog Kal? As in Kal-El?

How the fuck can you be like that when you look like that?

Like how autismo jones do you have to be to not realize the world is turbo vain and you're basically on top when you look like that?

>takes on flights
Wait what?

Poor guy was at the Warcraft premiere. He must feel like shit right now.

>hollywood star
>cheapo chink phone

i like this fellow

You're just projecting, the big secret is that everyone is weird, they just hide it

yeah.

I mean not everyone who is attractive and famous is going to be a cockydickhead like idk ben affleck. some famous, handsome guys are bound to have gentle personalities, but you still wouldn't expect them to be beta or insecure or sensitive.
You'd expect them to be benevolent, nice chads

Pics? Was Ben with him?

nice marketing from huawei

>aaaaaahhh ben help!

Yes

tfw he will never be your Superbro

>“You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to,” Cavill said. “When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ and buying it.”

>He stressed that the money isn’t spent on himself alone. He likes to splurge on his friends. He also pointed out he is especially grateful for his money when it comes to long-distance travel.

>“Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for,” he said. “People will be calling me a cuck as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.”

variety.com/2016/film/news/henry-cavill-money-batman-v-superman-1201727755/

Manlets BTFO

I want to give him a hug.

>Kal

did kal died?

He's literally me, if I had more money, was famous and looked like a greek god

>ywn hang out with Cavill and Evans
>ywn laugh together at sluts

Jdimsa

Why's he by himself?

post yfw Cavill Evans buddy comedy w/ maximum bants

>enjoying life means being a materialist

glad my parents are gnostics who taught me to reject the material world. it's evil.

>spending your money like you'll have big budget roles forever
why do actors do this? they fuck themselves over long term by going through it so fast.

Watching The Man from Uncle broke me, because he could be that good in the DCEU if he had a worth a shit director instead of a hack who only cares about action set pieces, and cant direct his performers out of a paper sack.

>Cavill Evans buddy comedy w/ maximum bants

i fucking wish

>huawei

Kek fucking dcucks

>TFW you will never play vidya

Some of us are adults, user.

>buddy comedy
not the genre that comes to mind when seeing this picture

Having money makes a lot of things easier, spending it doesn't necessarily make one materialistic, he says one thing that could be considered as materialistic, the rest is not

>cavill thread
>triggered capeshit children

can we just execute these faggots alreaedy?

He's hiding from Zack

HE WANTS OUT, ZACK!

>chris fucked henry while gillian watched

I met him outside the set of Superman Vs Batman once.
We were in a group waiting outside the set because we heard they were shooting near where we lived, and hoped we'd maybe be able to see what they were shooting, or at least catch a glimpse of the new batman suit. When he was done shooting for the day, he came over the fence to where the fans and we were waiting.

When he arrived he had this stern look upon his face, like somebody on set had really pissed him off or something.
We asked him how he was, if he had been shooting anything interesting, etc. etc.

He never answered any of our questions, not even once. The only thing he mustered up to say was ''Lets get this fucking over with''.
So we got our cellphones out in order to take a selfie with the man, but just as I opened the camera app, his face froze.
He aggressively snatched my phone out of my hands, and pointed it really close to his head for about 1-2 minutes.
I thought he was kidding or making a joke, but after a while he started to look sick.. almost pale.
I asked him what was the matter, when he started whispering under his breath. I couldn't hear him so i leaned in a bit in order to understand what the problem was.
He kept repeating only one word;
''Just''.

The volume of his repeating got louder and louder, until it ended up being a blown scream.
So security apparently heard the screaming, and ran around the fence to our location. They hurriedly grabbed Cavill under both arms, and started pulling him back to the set.
At this moment he dropped my phone and almost started to cry while yelling, which unsettled us even more then we already had become.
I went down to grab my phone off from the ground, and saw that 200 new pictures had been added to my camera roll.
I opened it, and suddenly began to feel a very strange sensation, almost dizziness when I realized that within the two minutes he held my phone, he had taken 200 close ups of what appeared to be his hairline.

Literally less lines than spiderman did in civil war

In his own movie

He was at the Warcraft premiere because he use to play WoW until like Wrath of the Lich King.

( ._.)

Daily reminder that Batman v Superman is a masterpiece too smart for most MCU fans.

You're literally the only one triggered in this comfy cavill thread. Bury it.

why is this a .gif and not just an image

what do the whopping 8 frames of animation add

Holy shit

Spending money on whatever you feel like whenever you want is the opposite of materialism.

it's tumblr bullshit

why does it trigger you so much autist? If you must know, reverse image search it, find the creator and ask them that question

kill yourself manchild

why are anglo men so perfect?

>mfw geoff johns brings back hope into the DCEU

i have faith in him after reading dc rebirth

all zack has to do is direct now. which hes great at doing especially for superheroes

t. basement dwelling permavirgin who has absolutely 0 human contact outside Sup Forums

top kek

t. actual autistic manchild

>Huawei

Idiot buying Chinese listening device.

>Zack is good at directing
"No"

you should keep epically trolling this thread, it's a great way to spend your time

what is wrong with you?

if an actress had taken and posted this selfie, the thread about it would have been deleted in minutes.

Not that user but he's an incredible cape director. Huge, mythic, evocative. The script may have been overstuffed, but he's good at so much. The action especially. Way better than Nolan or Russos, only Gunn is in his league.

Krypto?

This morning we had a serious actress thread, with no sex talk, just lauding our favorite recent performances with good discussion and suggestions and it lasted about 15 mins.

>waaaah why are you guys talking about an actor that has played in some comic book movies
>waaaaah manchildren
>literal no you response from the autist
>confirmed for being so socially awkward he can't think of a proper response, nor how to interact with the outside world

He's not a narcissist

triggered tl;dr

Why does this surprise you?

>I-I didn't get triggered because you guys were talking about Cavill! Y-You're the ones who are t-triggered!

NO ICKY GIRLS ALLOWED ON Sup Forums!!!!

triggered again

Cute name desu.

mods/janis confirmed to be homosexual fags

I'm kind of pissed he didn't name it Krypto. Hey Cavill, if you're reading this, FUCK YOU!

Didn't he miss the phone calls confirming Superman because he was doing a raid or something?

They are all trash user

Nolan is okay, he's great at directing technical things but can't into humans

Zack makes visually slick movies with good action scenes but fails miserably at carrying themes and everything related to the narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=TszjVGpJmps

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Nolan is okay, he's great at directing technical things

He is not. Quite the opposite. His action is so desperately flawed, clunky sloppy, fight scenes, chases:

openculture.com/2011/12/anatomy_of_a_flawed_action_scene.html

That scene does suck as an action scene, but to say that many of the scenes in inception or interstellar were not technically brilliant would be a lie

How can one super man be so super cute

What the fuck Henry I just want to be your Manlet sidekick

We can play vidya and ogle at pretty girls you fucking bastard.

I think he has good ideas or set pieces, hypothetically, in theory, or whatever, but the execution is flawed.

I agree completely

In high school I was super intelligent, great athlete, and a tall Chad - lookalike but I was still unbelievably beta. Some of the shit I said and ways I orbited girls are just incredibly cringeworthy to look back on. I just can't fucking explain it. If I had to guess it's because I was a fat bitch boy in middle school and never snapped out of it. On a similar note, about the only way to find a hot wife with a great personality is if she didn't get hot until after high school.

>#ChrisEvans

>tfw you have better genetics and looks than most people in the world
>horrible anxiety and social stupidity

same

and bc you're good looking people assume you're doing ok... if only it were that easy

How can one man be so literally perfect looking?

Just a typical tumblr gif

Gal Gadot is on it too
youtube.com/watch?v=zQhLB-_KpCc

Marvelfags slumming it up as well

I don't want the world to notice how great chinkshit is. If normies make companies like Xiaomi mainstream then they might start charging mainstream prices and gouging their customer base the way mainstream companies do.

You just know she fantasized about being sandwiched by them.