How would Sup Forums fuck Karoline?

How would Sup Forums fuck Karoline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyAE0SijepA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got more if interested

yup. from behind

why say that if you aren't going to do anything?

that is delicious

Im doing man, just wanna here some stories how you would fuck her and I'm contributing moar pics in return as you can see

I'd hold her down and fuck her cute little face. Then I would put her into doggy style position and treated her like a horny anal slut. She would be crying while begging me not to srtop

Nice, where would you cum?

ya, look at the posting times ... it looked to me like you had bailed. My bad.

I would drop to my knees and lick that ass as often as she would allow - not just because that ass is a work or art, but so is her face.

Very true.. so I assume that you would love to get sucked off by her goddess face, too? I would

Right into her mouth while holding my dick inside. She'd be ordered to swallow it all

while in a 69 ... damn straight. I'd also like to lick her pussy while she was on an important phone call ... just to see how well she could subdue sounds of pleasure

Good choice. I'd explode all over her Perfect face though, with a huge load

Fuckable? How so?

I bet she would have to hang up and suck some cock instead

youtu.be/vyAE0SijepA

Like?

And another one of Karoline

Fucking indian french, why u do this?

I's do her 3 times in a row. Her ass would be full of my cum too. I'd tape it and send the video to her mom, dad, fiance/husband/boyfriend

where's she from? Denmark??

What?

Damn, sounds like you really wanna enjoy every inch of her. Three times in a row, all doggy?

Why denmark? Shes from germany

She'd get it for an hour and a half straight, each one of her 3 holes taking turn every 15 minutes. I will cum 3 times: one - all over her face, then inside her tight ass and the final one right inside her mouth like I said before. Her parents want to see how much of a cum slut I made out of their little princess.

And yes - doggy position would be way she takes it every time

Fuck thats a hot fantasy for her.. really hot. And clever to cum on her face first btw- biggest load ;) i would fap for weeks if I had that specific sextape