I want to see a strong response from tumblr regarding everyone mocking Hillary s stumbling, rambling and pee bag...

I want to see a strong response from tumblr regarding everyone mocking Hillary s stumbling, rambling and pee bag. It would be great to see them standing up for Hillary and saying the mockery is ableist and saying she should still be elected with her mental problems and pee bag. Who wants to get it started? Q(If it isn't already)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5NsrwH9I9vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to see a tumblrite go here and be triggered by fucking everything or go to Sup Forums

She is probably gonna kill you for posting this. Watch your back!

Yeah must say i worry about that sometimes.
Then again i am fairly hard to assassinate as i dont ever leave my home.
Also that would be sweet relief.

Dont you think they would start by hacking my computer and delete de images of my computer, id probably get the hint.

Pls dont touch the webm folder

Like i would listen to someone who has a lawn with out the water rations to keep it green, how is that saint Augustine working out for you.
L2reverse desertification

Crooked acts, as in got sued because he didn't pay a contractor for not finishing a job. vs treason

>how is that saint Augustine working out for you

assumes meme is picture of op's lawn

Staff Sgt Ben Ghazi will never be forgotten!

ITT: A whole lot of samefag dumping his anti-Hillary folder.

>St Augustine
I was just there. The grass is very green user

> tired old argument against her

Assumes like i give a fuck

guys this guy did it so therefore its ok when she does it
nice third grade logic

Im not gona lie to you folks. This bitch scares the shit out of me. If she wins, we are fucked, and Im from a small country that Hillary hasn't even heard of.

That green spray paint for lawns is awesome stuff

fake and gay

He didnt see that shit coming hillary took a napp and slept great after she heard the ambasee was under siege and was requesting evac, evac that in fact was stading by.

Ha! Didn't even know this existed. No clue if that's what made the grass so green. I can't imagine them doing this to every patch of grass, I mean the ones on the highways were pretty green

See this? This is why I would be happier with Trump in the White House than Hillary. Hillary has gotten away with all manner of lies and corruption, because she is a pawn of the status quo. Nothing she did or does to ruin million of lives for her own benefit comes back to haunt her. Trump on the other hand, has been and still would be under constant scrutiny, and couldn't get away with jack shit, because the same status quo would do everything to get back in control.

> didn't see it coming
Did you not see all the fucking repeat attacks you dribbling retard?

Wtf is a 13 year old doing theer where are her parrents , how old is she now.
Isnt she just someone who wants to cash in on shit .
He was mentioned as someone who was who was present, not that he partake in the abuse.

Always pulling things out of contexts with no eye on established reality and fact.

>Trump loses, probably rigged because that's all we can expect from Clinton
>all the cocky millennial posting that would take place

I'm gonna hate this election. Somebody is going to get killed somewhere

They use the agricultural spray tractor things to do it on roadsides.

meanwhile bill clinton has alot of rapes under his belt that the democucks are willling to completely ignore
their level of hypocrisy is amazing

Finally get that meme were it says its scarier that her supporters dont care about the shit she pulled

its not the trumpeters im worried about its the faggots ltierally beating the shit out of people coming out trump rallies then turning around and calling the people their trying to silence with violence nazis
their the ones who will cause violence if their candidate loses

A decision to take a defensive stand is not the same thing as letting your embassy get over run and prematurely cut their budgets to create that security problem in the first place.

Trump supporters have been beaten to death , by democrats

I'm not American and the only arguments I've heard for Hillary are "SHE IS WOMAN" and "She ISN'T Donald trump".

taken from the frump campaign playbook.
bravo, junior. bravo

thats all they have, thats all they want to focus on because every other avenue ends in another one of her scandals being brought up

her campaign is completely negative, all she does is gett her shills and "Media" friends to attack trump as much as possible so noone actualy focuses on her
i dont think its working but hard to tell without factual information

not him but do you honestly think a post responding to someone, im assuming you, talking about fucking grass is worth any type of actual argument?

Are you kidding me, i make a phun about a lawn , you bring it to this point of accusation.

I came up bottom left on the political compass test and I'm still terrified of Hillary and I would much rather Trump than her

Fake n gay

response was not "about grass"
it was about op thinking i took the fucking picture.

no its not

Your stupid
Do you really think, i think it is which ever shills lawn that posted the image.
I just don't care that it isn't , also it was referenced to the placer of the sign and not the poster of the picture.

not fake
google: case 1:16-cv-04642

The government is the problem, dividing our own country and pitting us against one another and you all fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Open your eyes and think for youselves instead of regurgitating all the BS you read. WAKE UP

like trump and faux

How about she's a criminal and people are gonna follow her ratpee trail to the evidence and exterminate her nest.

>trump-tard

same as re-tard

youtu.be/5NsrwH9I9vE

Hillary already killed a few to avoid charges, do you think things are going to slow down once she enters a position of power?

90% of mexicans are 'catholics'
99.99 of Latam population too. What does it means?

Exactly the same as jewdaism and catholicism, right?

Where is the latam poulation from? LMAO Dumbass

Blame game

Same can be told about the content of the bible and torah. Do you have a point? Are you just selectively choosing a human group to point out general human stupidity or just cherry picking for a bias rhetoric?

?

Is that supposed to be an argument?

Blame game is not a argument, no .

I doubt so much the bible is mostly about the subjugation of non-believers. Fire awaits down below.
Christians are to be mostly passive and helpful, its no mans place to judge another. Any violence extrapolated from Christianity is the result of Catholic gang mentality; which includes idol worship and exalting a man to God like status.

Mabe muslims have the same problem. I say we stop the muslim crusade before it starts.

if they dont join they will get killed like these guys in the video faggot

I doubt so much the Coaran is mostly about the subjugation of non-believers. Fire awaits down below.
Muslims are to be mostly passive and helpful, its no mans place to judge another. Any violence extrapolated from Islam is the result of Islam gang mentality; which includes idol worship and exalting a man to God like status.

Mabe catholics and jews have the same problem. I say we stop the catholic/jew crusade crusade before it starts/continues

Its jihad, crusades are defensive wars.