How the fuck do i get in touch with women?

How the fuck do i get in touch with women?
It may be not the best place zu ask but fuck it.
Broke up with girlfriend of 2 years and realize that i never talk to women.

Im study computer science, no women there.
Work in event security and and warehouse, no women there.
80% of my friends are guys, 10% ungly chicks, 10% already banged.

Im not really into hookups via Tinder and shit but if i get to know a girl and she wants the D, well why not.

Im more the relationship guy and a solid 8/10, not creepy or some shit
BUT WHERE THE FUCK DO I MET SOME CHICKS.

>no hoes ( no tinder or clubs )

Internet. By the sounds of it if you want a real relationship go on POF or OkCupid or whaver the new hot dating site is.

bump with pr0n

Depends go to the bar if your 21 dis functional sluts are out Friday night to Sunday morning otherwise join a dating site but that shits kinda lame

I dont know man
Im 22 and i think grills my age or younger dont search on this sites, because they got local opportunities.

not so comfy in bars.
got this feeling that women get in bars and clubs to get hooked up and im not really like this slutty behavior from potential girlfriends. Am i wrong?

bump

find some kind of club for druggies, girls there are maybe what you're seaeching for

go trans and infiltrate from within. romance is a sneaking mission.

+40770573953 Call for free hot line

Noone expirience with local ideas?

Im specially joined some course in university where i teach beginners math in hope to see some girls.
More ideas like this?

do you got more of that chick?

good idea, i taking ecstacy and lsd occasionally.
will try that

For real though the actual technique is to join groups and things and make friends with *gasp* other men first. Then those other men introduce you to their wider social circle which contains their gf's female friends, who you can creep on with greater ease because the social connections means you won't get insta-rejected. Usually when i hear people complain about not being able to meet girls it turns out they either have no friends at all or just old friends who, due to being old friends, can't help them make new social connections.

no, but the rest is shit. only skinny face, chubby and cuts everywhere.

Some pretty good input.
Indeed my social circle contains around 30 people who i know over 5 years and sometimes a knew girl joins but rarely stays.

bump

Ok I'm going to give you a real answer.

Join some kind of charity group (soup drive, working with kids etc). Preferably do something that involves women around your age, possibly a group run by a college.

In this environment everyone is very friendly and sociable. It's a lot easier to talk to people than say a bar, where you need others with you to not look weird and creepy. It's a completely different vibe most of the time.

Join an group and go to everything they host (or at least, a large majority). Talk to everyone there - the old guy who runs it, the young hot chick who is a mormon, the dude who looks like he is really nervous and awkward. All of them. You want to give off the impression that you are just friendly to all people no matter who they are. Don't just talk to the chicks, because it becomes apparent what your true motives are.

You can meet plenty of women (and people) this way. I made many friends like this (male and female).

Pretty good advice, pretty good.
Will try to find something in my town.
Enough input to try and a lot better then online dating.

Just man up, work on improving yourself and women will come with time

why are you saying you had a girlfriend? what is a girlfriend?

A person who you live monogamous with.

As i said i dont want a bitch thats just hunting 10/10 and big dicks. Why should she stay with me if she sees a hotter one? Its like cheating. If she cheats her byfriend with you, she with cheat you with another.

Only option left after all your "no this and that"..
Kidnap some fuckable cunt you want to have a pretend relationship with, lock her in your basement, have kids with her, keep them in the basement as well, and become the new Fritzl.

Cheers

just go talk to them you fucking retard

Until now is this my order of actions

1. Widther social circle
2. Charity
3. Druggie Clubs
4. Kidnapping and slaving

Does it have to be a woman tho...?
And does it have to be human?
I've heard that food is pretty great

Yes