Kik sloots

Kik sloots

Here we go again! Lets start with that redhead jessicajester500

Obligatory;

Lollard2
Hannafaust
Ayygurlll
Hovertank

Loves the attention, only trolls, doesnt send nudes.

You didnt work hard enough obviously, she fuckin knows, dont be a fucking pussy and quit.

Got any nudes? Post em!

Why the fuck should you get the easy way out? I got mine from her by enduring and not being a pussy

Kik: .o4

>Hovertank
its fake attention whore

WhySocrABBY

>WhySocrABBY
she is not legal

hoiikbensammyx

I MEANT HER
>>.o4

She blocked right away. Not much of an attention whore.

Danifl00

Take hovertank off the list. We broke her. It's a waste of time

Yea, she's kind of an asshole

You broke her? What do you mean?

She had a meltdown yesterday

wait, what? You really think theese girls are assholes if they block you?

Beta Males

She didn't block me. She was just an asshole. Not at first, like a bipolar switch got turned on and started just going off for no reason.

what happened ?

Oh, I missed it! What happened?

Sup Forums was the reason

Fuck off.

And you are?

YEP, she is spammed by 4channers
same here

>>im the dabking

bigbeautifulbeauty

Katexo_xoxo
Very selective, only likes big dicks. I found out the hard way. So whoever succeeds, please do share!

Someone who doesn't want the flood of dicks to continue. And who's more sane than poor hovertank. I don't want that to be me.

I guess there are some people who chose not to think about their behavior. I wonder how they would feel if someone would do it to a relative...

Looks like ayygurlll is white knighting herself again

Kek no I'm not like ten

Then how do you know what's going on?

These threads exist?

I doubt you have spoken to any of the girls on here. Get off Sup Forums and let us do what we want.

Need win of hoiikbensammyx

girlxxxcelebrities
milf

Sounds real

Carbut the slut won't give me anything do your worst b

Just mention some guy named Mark. She flips out.

Let hovertank be for sometime. I was getting wins, before all of you started spamming her. I can still bring her around.

Show us these alleged "wins" you bullshitter

I am that mark lol

Story?

I had posted in earlier threads. I don't have them on my phone. Some user can help, it's watermarked with "mark likes big titties" or something.

I was nice to her. Not unlike the faggots who start a convo with dick pics. She started sending me her nudes after awhile. Awhile here means after a long fucking while. This lasted for a month maybe, then some guy started posting her on every Kik thread. She started flipping out on me. She stopped sending and started acting really really bitchy and blocked me. I posted one of her pics on here saying mark says hi. She flipped out bad and reported me to some English authorities, which ain't gonna do shit.

Post nudes

Any one know who she is?

He just said he didn't have them

See

Then he just lied.

Now I must have missed that post

Yeah me too, she said that there are nudes out there so search you fuckers

Ikkwwe

fbp2006
big tit and usually sends a few

Al1cew

Name Brooke, Kik is Mighty_bt. ask about her slave leia Cosplay

seems like u prank her?

Don't even try not good

Wins ?

If you like chubbies, she is the one ...

No? Why not?

Agreed. Fuck you all. Don't kik anyone ever again. Nobody wants a picture of your ugly virgin dicks. Go talk to girls. If anyone gives you a "win" it's a guy who wants more dick. You're all so stupid that you haven't even learned that yet. Just stop it. For the good of everyone.

agree mate,
how old r u ?

And you are?

Tits or GTFO

Learn the rules, summerfag.

Not anyone who ever wants to see you. Go away and don't text anyone from that list, and the same goes for every single other one of you.

Fuck you

I'm not the newfag. Don't you have homework? Your mom was just reminding you about it. Should get on that and off this site.

todifruit
is pretty cute

I thought I told you to go fuck yourself

Do you have any non nudes? Or any more info about her?

She sent it to me

I could probably get into that

Kik doesn't work..

Bad_bitch_molly

Post more nudes

Fucking quit it. Stop texting me. Tell you other horny Pakistanis and Indians and Americans and whatever the fuck to stop and quit it yourself. Stop.

okamicami good luck though she didnt like my dick

Who are you?

ashley_whatt

Kellyswords

kik: emilahus

this

Why is this obligatory?

She's 16

Kik firebitch

Wasn't me, but see .

No you didn't

You must be new

Faruos27

Filthy fat British club rep in magaluf

Well done faggots kelly discovered from a fucking white knight that we all were trying to get nudes feom her

Can you explain why please?