Libefags, if homosexuality is ok, why incest is wrong?

libefags, if homosexuality is ok, why incest is wrong?

i don't have a source.

Two different things my friend

people don't get to choose Thier sexuality but you DO get to choose if you impregnate your mom, thus giving birth to a baby with downs which your trailer park ass can't afford. That's why

If potential birth defects are the only reason to prevent marriage, there are millions of people who could never marry. Sounds like a shit argument.

There's zero difference between homo and incest marriage.

People don't choose who they fall in love with; who they want to spend their life with and choose as a sexual partner as long as it doesn't affect anyone's freedom and rights.
If two people like bro and sis love each other, have strong passionate feelings towards each other, want to live together to fullfill each others' lives, why they should not be able to do it?

Plus if you think fag marriage is cool, why not two brothers? They can't even reproduce.

this

Again, you should accept your Darwin award if you're so pathetic you need to fuck your mom instead of the other 7 billion people that live on planet earth.

Homosexuality
>Okay
Incest
>wrong

Your conditions are both subjective opinions. "Okay" and "wrong" mean different things.

Homosexuality
>legal
Incest
>illegal

Because the population voted it so.

1/10 bait, got me to respond.

Incest has a much greater chance of birth defects than 99% of any other circumstance. This isn't an argument btw. I'm letting you know that homosexuality and Incest are 2 completley different things, that it.

>Because the population voted it so.
Fuck the population

there's a difference between sex and marriage.
Incest specifically means sex with relatives, and that leads to babies with birth defects from inbreeding.
Two dudes buttfucking and adopting a kid doesn't have the same effect.

That's your opinion to dissagree.

Options?
Write a letter, start a petition.
>Vote

Source is riley reid

have you ever heard about condoms?

and plus: I would laugh less at a kid with down syndrome then i would laugh at a kid who is adopted as a kid by two gays.

I don't have an issue with two siblings banging each other. I have an issue with them producing a kid.
Also, why would you laugh at either? It's not the kid's fault he has downs. And there's nothing specifically wrong with a kid just because they have two dads.

You could argue that incest should continue to be illegal, or at least there is no reason to make it legal. Making gay marriage illegal severely restricted many people's ability to participate in marriage. However a ban on incest does not, it only prevents you from marrying specific individuals, not a huge portion of people who you are attracted to. So unless "incest-sexual" is a thing, where you are only attracted to blood relatives, it could be argued that it is not really comparable to gay marriage.

You talk based on child's fate. and I tell you he will live happier life if he will be autistic than if he will be two men's child. Don't argue anymore; just think about it.

But maybe it's my bad you can't get what i am trying to point out.

>because the people voted it so.

My sides.
Us supreme court made the decision in the us. Most states had either had laws against it or laws against in thei r s states general assembly

Sauce...

That's your personal/uneducated/bigoted opinion. Most of America would disagree with you. You live in the south don't you? Your post screams stupidity.

>Source is riley reid

This something rednecks will never understand. Prob has to do with that IQ of room temperature from being conceived by his daddy/sister.

>he will live happier life if he will be autistic
You're a testament to your own point user.
How does two men raising a kid automatically mean that that kid will have a bad life?

Post more Riley you fucking faggot cocksucker.

girl looks like Riley Reid lol

With post's like this is how people started accepting homosexuality as something normal and how it became legal.... Now you're talking about incest give it a few years more post's like this and incest will follow the homosexuality path

>Citation needed.
>Most states

argumentum ad populum
slippery slope
autism

nice homophobic bait m8

1. no chance of defects with gay incest

2. high chance of defects with 1st cousins but it's legal in almost every country and 40 US states

3. high chance of defects with 2 people with a known genetic defect. But we don't ban them from fucking or marrying even if we know 100% that their kids will be disabled.

Parent-kid incest has a fucked power dynamic.

But I think sibling incest will be legal soon cos there's basically no justification for banning it anymore.

Nah you can do whatever. The whole point is to allow for freedom of choice. However there's direct single line of cause and effect that raises the risk of birth defects. Insurance probably would be reduced or not even offered to incest parents.
With Gay parents, the effects you're going to spew out are as a result of environment which isnt far more difficult to prove.

>Well X kids with Gay parents grew up to have mental problems
That doesn't hold water. Too many variables to read into. Too many assumptions.
Incest is very closely linked to biological disorders at birth. It's not just statistics, you can actually see cell mutation.

>loving how the mentally challenged still haven't been able to argue this. I can smell their brain combusting.

Strictly speaking it isn't. It's just practised by such an extreme minority that there's no political will to change the situation.

>Incest has a much greater chance of birth defects than 99% of any other circumstance

Bullshit. Sources please.

Sauce

Say you are. Say "cosanguinamory" is your thing.

if you have sex with a man, you're not going to bear a child in extreme pain due to genetic defects, the child may die, also first gen incest is illegal. you can't marry your daughter, but you can marry your daughter's daughter, but i think it depends on the state you reside in.

Ha babe lol

I'm blind you autistic insensitive prick I can't read that.

They don't have to be ;)

" Since we have birth control and abortion why is incest illegal ? " would be a better way of phrasing this question

The law is less to do with any real concern about birth defects and more to prevent civil unrest from outraged citizens. Kinda like how Zoo isn't illegal for the animal's welfare.