No feels thread and im drunk as fuck, just made a big OC greentext ive never written about before, will include inside

no feels thread and im drunk as fuck, just made a big OC greentext ive never written about before, will include inside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFD4kzw5cB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping, OC next post

>be me
>early 2012
>17, go to high school, young and free, like freestyling and smoking doobys, your normal fun loving sorta guy
>met this girl about half a year earlier at a friends christmas party whilst his parents were away, it was a big lan party with alot of games, girls, drinks and sheannigans, and this chick showed up with a kid, she was only a year older than me (18 almost 19)
>kid eventually left with dad and she was being bitchy as to everyone, i was being an asshole back because i like to talk shit for a laugh
>funny conversations but nothing past that
>anyway she added me on facebook all this time (6 months) later
>remember her and her only year old son, message her asking how things are etc (baring in mind i know nothing much about her)
>end up talking quite alot, she even bought me a phone top up so i could text her one time i remember that
>she had her own place since government benefit for having a child, i used to visit alot after we started talking
>cutting the bullshit she ended up taking my virginity and we fell in love
>real love though, babys dad didnt wanna know much so i took up step daddy roll
>ended up stopping hanging with my friends all the time, was always with gf
>pretty muched lived with her for a year or 2, the love felt so real
>had our arguments but i was young and thought all these unhealthy factors of a relationship were normal and worked past them
>forgot to mention at the time gfs mum was dying of cancer, she eventually passed away and i even carried her coffin at the funeral because i was considered a close family member
>im drunk and cbf typing more but pretty much in the end she ended up cheating on me with my "best friend"
>they played it down like it wasnt anything and then my gf ends up losing it whilst theyre trying to play it off
>i never felt so low in my life, this was when i was about 19/a few months away from 20
>her dad still talks to me, i miss him and i know he misses me and wish i was still around

i like to think of it as a life lesson and i think about it frequently when contemplating life the universe and everything, im almost 22 now, ask me any questions if you wish

cmon guys i got no one to talk to and im fucked

pic related me

Is OP dead?

nah just no one replying and im drunk what up

freestyle something for me faggot, i'll destroy you

your toaster is on fire

oh and do you not have any others friends besides her dad? Well, I mean you're on Sup Forums so...guess that answers itself?

26, alcoholic, about to call out of work again. don't really care now and don't think i ever will. independent, but have a dog. without him i don't think i'd bother with life. good morning, everyone.

I've had something simular happen. Just without the kid. But it ended basically the same way.

nah, i currently and have always had what i would class as "an amazing group of friends" theyre great talented people and i could not be more thankful for the friendship, loyalty and great times we have shared, i always imagine on my death bed i will think of them as my non blood family, although i guess the majority of people raised in low decile earliers would have a similar "clique" or as we call it "crew" they have

sittin on b with my troubles,

complaining to the brothers when all i blow is bubbles,

broke with no love but i got great friends who dont follow trends,

im thankful to have this life ill make amends

sorry im fucked up right now

>kids not yours
>you lost your v's
>take it as a win, laugh at her when she wants you back

now pick yourself up and stop being a piece of shit, everyone has that "one girl"... Then you realise she's just like every bitch there is and you move on and fuck sluts and not care, focus on your life

I met her a few years ago and we hit it off instantly. Became super close super quickly. Eventually started dating briefly, but I ended up moving to the other side of the planet so we split.

I guess we both thought that would be that, but we kept talking despite the distance and time difference and our feelings kept growing. I feel in love with her, she fell in love with me. We admitted our feelings to each other. Because of the distance, we decided that we wouldn't get into a relationship, we would just be upfront with each other about our feelings for each other until we could meet up in person and then we'd properly discuss it (we were meant to meet up next summer). We stressed that we were both allowed to see other people in a casual manner.

About a month ago, I kissed an old fling of mine. She didn't take this well, she flipped and ignored me and blocked me, even though I hadn't broken any rules. Eventually I was able to get through to her after she had calmed down. We agreed to try again and for the first day it was great but then she would just disappear and stop talking to me. I questioned her and we had a big conversation about us and how she didn't want to talk to me anymore, but then she would just agree to talk to me again. It would go really well again for a couple days, then she would disappear again. She wouldn't return my messages or anything.

I've been doing everything I can to fix us because I honestly think it can be fixed, but she just constantly brings up the distance and how she doesn't think it'll work out.

I feel like she's subconsciously blocking herself off from me. I feel like she's kicked me to the curb and broken my heart in a selfish attempt to stop herself from hurting if we don't work out in the future (I fully believe we will work out, that's why I'm pushing this so hard). I feel like when I'm gone, eventually she'll realise how much I meant to her. I don't know what to do. I'm lost and heartbroken

nah i know dawg, ive worked well past it and believe myself to be of value and that im going places in this fucked up world, i just i find it healthy to talk about since it was a very fucked up time in my life, emotionally and what ended up afterwards being drug binging and drinking

lol, its 4 pm and you are already drunk

Don't talk about it, no one cares about your fucked up mind. Everyone's mind is fucked, repress that shit in a little box and put it in the corner and don't touch it. People don't like weak people or people bitching about their problems

Let it go, she'll come back and you can laugh. Bitches are all the way fucked up

i know its hard to believe, but this board can be accessed from all over the world, currently where i i am its just past 2AM

nah, id rather talk about it

But I don't want to laugh. I fucking love this girl that's the thing. I don't want to become all bitter and not care about this shit. I want to be with her. That's what I want.

>i know its hard to believe, but this board can be accessed from all over the world, currently where i i am its just past 2AM
sorry i thought i was on facebook :D xoxo

weak brah

You want the girl, but what's stopping you again?

Please, let me carry your weight. Just as I'm carrying Dad's gun and the weight of the world on my shoulders I feel that your weight will not weigh me down.

I will carry it.

Also if the image is blurry, that's because you just need to read between the lines. Opening in new tab gives clarity to it anyway.

You have two options

1) omg I love her so much and you guys keep fighting about shit on and off for years

2) ignore her and don't care, find someone new. Laugh when she comes back

We don't fight. This was like one thing.

???
You can't talk to her or what?

and what do you mean your girlfreind lost it?

So op, tell us. What is your current age?
Can do a greentext on the cheatin part?
Did you revenge?

he's 22 or 21

current age; 21 almost 22

cheating part:

>one night staying at my parents, stay at my gfs about 5 or 6 nights a week and chip in for rent/food but stay home to see family sometimes
>gf rings me up one morning saying you wouldnt believe what happened but me and *ANONS BEST FRIEND* got drunk last night and i woke up to him kissing me
>i get extremely fucked off immediately and start calling them all sorts of obscenitys and hang up
>dont talk for most of the day, my dad talks to me about it and we go on a long walk with my dog and talk shit about what happened
>i end up trying to salvage things because im a gentle giant soft cunt

continued

just saying my dad walked in after i finished calling her a slut and found me crying like a bitch, and ive always been solitary/had a strong personality (i know that sounds cringe)

anyway

>end up meeting up with my *best friend* to have a serious talk, do a bit of skating to break the ice
>he ends up breaking down crying saying hes so sorry and he doesnt wanna fuck up what 3 have (at the time we were like the 3 amigos) my best mate stayed over alot to hang with me after my gf went to sleep and wed get high and drunk and talk shit like bros
>i end up making a weird comprimise with him, return to my gfs without him and try to set shit right
>shit goes sweet for a few weeks but i just end up despising my girlfriend and she falls for my bro
>shortly afterwards i was a mess, continued

youtu.be/ZFD4kzw5cB0

still writing just drunk and wanted to say fuck i love this song