If it was a total secret, would you kill a kitten for $100,000?

If it was a total secret, would you kill a kitten for $100,000?

I would curb stomp the fuck out of it

That's fucking obvious. Of course I'll kill that kitten

For $100,000 I'd put it in a 6 in. Italian herbs and cheeses bun and eat it for the halftime show while talking to all of my ex's in a conference call

No. That's not my responsibility.

For that money I would rape it, rip off its penis, pull its eyes out, rape it again, use it to rape a trap, bite its tail off, play soccer with it, rape it again, set it on fire, curb stomp it, and rape it again. All while drinking a Dr. Pepper and fucking the last of the golden girls in the ass.

GTFO

Of course, cats are fucking stupid they only pretend to symphatise with humans because of the food i would STOMP THE SHIT out of this fuckface

For 100000 I would bury the kitten with just it's head showing and run it over with a fucking lawn mower, and film it for you fucks.

What the fuck? Put the Dr pepper down u might spill it

I fucking hate cats and am allergic to them. Hell, I would do it for like, 100 bucks

I would put the 100.000 safely in a suitcase then lock it and smash that kittens face with the suitcase.

why would i pay someone $100,000 and kill a kitten when i can just do it for free?

Where is the fun if I'm the only pne to know about it

Where's my money. I got three more of these fuckers

Yep, and wear it as a hat for a week.

I thought Sup Forums is full of animal lovers, especially cats.....

No.
Poor kitten :(

yes, but i'd use at least 25k of it to save as many other kittens as possible.

..if the method was prolonged and terrible, i really don't think i could.

yes, but i would donate 50.000$ to a local animal shelter anonymously

I would put it in a trash bag, tie it, and start bashing it around like a fucking cave man for that kind of money, I would fucking go ham on that little cunt

Nope, I'm a mentally intact human being, so of course not.

Unless I was really desperate, probably not. I couldn't live with it only for 100 grand. If it was a million then fuck yeah I'd kick the little cunts head in and be on my way

Your fucking sick man. Wanna fuck?

Post pics of the boipucci or genitals first slamboni

id do it for $10

I'd kill it on live tv

Show me your trash bag first lol

id do what frank did to that hampster

No. Id kill the person offering, take the money and kitten, and go put a down payment on a house

Where my money

lol.
these stupid outside the box answers are pointless.
GJ

K

True they're fucking retarded answers

Yes well thats why youre a neckbeard. Cant think outside the box

I would kill them for 100 a pop with each method of killing slowly getting more and more gruesome. I would start with i simple gun shot to the head, and work my way up to slowly cutting its limbs off with a God damn butter knife and throwing it into a pond lake river stream or ocean.

Obviously, imagine all the good things you could do for others with that money

Yeah I would kill the kitten. I like MY cat not other cats.

I love cats. Favorite animal. Kittens are adorable and sweet.

That said, yes, I would do it and feel terrible for a long time, but I would pay back all of my debts and then I'd go find some homeless cats and adopt them, using my leftover money to get them their shots and stuff.

Real Sup Forums,others are going to school anyway.

underrated post

Those are some undeserved edgy quads. Not checkin em. False quads you subhuman.

it depends. How strong is the cat?

>can't give a straight answer to a simple question
>"Hurr I'm so smart! I can "think" outside the box!"

no.

Are... are you stupid? Seemed like a pretty straight answer. No ambiguity there.

I'd do it for the meat alone!

This

This

I would kill it for free and it wouldn't even have to be a secret

only if I could do so humanely.

Nah but I would kill a human

Does that make me a half-decent person ?

I'm not saying the answer has any ambiguity. It's a simple yes or no answer that's required.

For 100k I'd fucking panfry and eat it after I snapped it's neck.

>not realising real Sup Forums would sell out its animal morals for $100K

And it was answered with a no. You do realize youre stupidity isnt triggering right? It only makes me feel sad for the fail that is your life

;-;

>If it was a total secret,
I would do it for $1

No

kek

>Not being able to understand the shit tier answer
This is bait surely.
In b4 "I trolled you"

Yes, just yes

Yep, I love cats but I think I would do it for that much money

Remember that time Sup Forums got that guy arrested for animal abuse?
I knew Sup Forums went down the drain a while ago, but I have found a new low to be disappointed by.

No i think that all youre arguments have been refuted and youre just running around in circles looking for a way to look smart. But youre not. You poor lonely soul.

kys

both of you need to go jump in front of a train

No. But i will stop the other shit

Timestamp with cock on dead cat. Faggot.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick. Sup Forums loves dogs.

>Edginess exposure thread

Edgy