bad with girls
suck at video games
forgetful as fuck
fucking repulsive physique

what the fuck am i doing here, whats my purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ht-ZyJOV2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sell and do drugs until you get caught and then kill yourself.

You are whats called a doer upper.
As in you make terrible life choices, blame other people then get done up the ass in prison.
Either lube that ass or get your life in order.

Well I'm just as bad, and I haven't killed myself.

Well this is depressing. I'm adding boobs.

Getting dubs
>checked

>whats my purpose

Whining, apparently.

>life has meaning

yeah i suppose we fall into the same category, that's the one thing i wont do. too scared of the pain

everything just doesnt work. no matter what i do and how hard i try, things just dont swing my way. since this morning, every second has been a trainwreck... i honestly dont know whats my purpose

You sound like a baby. Get up and change something about it. What are you 15.

hi there user. What have you done today?

You suck at poetry

yeah im really good at that, im pretty uplifting around my friends i guess. i just mentally bash myself when im alone, no idea why and no idea how to stop it

You make people feel better about their less shitty but still shitty lives. You're like the fat ugly girl that average girls hang out with to feel/look better by comparison.

You are here to make everyone feel better about themselves. You are here as everyones stress-reliever. If I punch you, I'll feel good. If I scream and hit you, I'll feel better afterwards. Don't worry user, we share an almost same fate :')

kysage

got verbally fucked by some dude at work for something i didnt do, somehow felt like its my fault
my dream to get a car is almost out the window
did so poorly at my team's training today, i faked an injury to avoid slowing them down
oh and my email doesnt work

focus on helping other people, make a change, take a risk, stop thinking about your world and start thinking about THE world, go to school, eat a fruit cup, go to the gym, go outside, do something productive learn an instrument, do something
>nice dubs, op

Take the black. Join the Night's Watch.

First step: get in shape.

This will be the foundation of your self-esteem. Everything else will follow from that.

im doing most of the things, actually. just not really good at any of them.
done with school long ago, stuck in a dead end job at 21, government's up my ass about the educational loan my mother insisted to get
staying alone now, by the way
moved away from parents almost half a year ago and they didnt even give me a call or drop me a message.
it really makes me feel like a sack of shit, user.

i also need a car for that, my gym membership has been frozen for months because taking an uber there would cost me a fortune. i dont know man i keep making all these fucking excuses that i am aware of, yet i just go with it...
im really confused

>Father
Stop caring, serious. 2/3rds of our father's are fucked and mine killed himself. Get the fuck over it or you won't make it outta the hell you're in OP.

>Mother
Fix your goddamn self and maybe she won't be disappointed. Maybe she's sad because of how you feel?

>Stepdad and Sister
Who gives a shit. I like my sister, but to each is own.

>Sports
Are you still in high school?

>bad at studies
Then learn a trade with your hands. Carpentry, Automotive, Culinary or Electrical maybe?

>Bad with girls
Boo ho, sounds like your young. If you fix these then it will become easier. Also, start making (more) money

>Vidya Games
Who fucking cares. Get a job

>Forgetful
Read a book, or several, serious. Aside from that, take trade advice above.

>Body
If you care (I don't aside from walking and eating right), then work out or something. Come on common sense.

>In then end, you can only fix yourself OP. Of sounds like your self defeatist attitude is what is holding you back. Just fucking start one piece at a time, I advise getting a job if you don't have one, and then learning a trade.

Fucking autist, everyone has a bad time at the start. Take one of your bad things and start getting better at it you fucking faggot.
Step 1. Get a gym membership and fix your body.
Step 2. Go to a club and wait till the club almost closes, the left over girls are not hot but desperate. Pretend to be confident and ask them if they want a drink. If she takes the drink that pretty much means she will come home with you if you dont sperg out. If it doesnt work the first time try again and again.

After you take one home it starts getting easier.

oh and my sister kicked me out, saying 'nobody in this family even likes you' to my face. whatever i've been building up over the years just went down the drain
i dont blame her, im just not sure why she would say that to me. im not aware of my own shitty behavior

first of all you should learn to greentext

Work out, learn a trade and make money. Make alot of money and just show off to them. They will somehow pretend to be sorry so they can lift on your money. Fuck them and make more money, also dont forget to show off every once in a while to them.

Your best

To pass butter.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ht-ZyJOV2k

have a job in the engineering firm, pay's pretty good but im not prepared for tax, repayments, and rent. as soon as i calculated everything, my family kicked me out, im suddenly in debt, im always distracted by thoughts and numbers seem to always flood my mind...
i do sports like 3 times a week with a bunch of friends, doesnt matter what it is; been training for like 2 years and the new blood kicks my ass.

as for my mother... she's, disappointed in me because my sister does everything way better than me: academics, socializing, being with the family
though to me she's a bitch, but she's not a bad person... no way to tell her that now, she doesnt even want to see me
as for the trade part... im actually looking into property investments. everything else clouds up my ambition and its like... nothing fucking works at all...
but thanks user, you kind of opened up my eyes a little. my coin slot chink eyes.

Play Eve. You don't need real life.

i've always had that attitude for the past months. im not sure if its reality hitting me in the face, but im starting to understand how i am to everyone else. whatever i did to my family is irreversible. lets just say they chose a dog over me. that was the ultimate kick in the nuts for me

Read fuckin "awareness" by Anthony de Mello
You will thank me later

cant go to gym, dont have a car to go and its the nearest one. cancelling it would cost me a fortune. sure i can get a car, the bank fucking forgot about me. i mean how insignificant am i to have a bank forget about me? i dont know why is everything like this...

Your purpose is to be a useless, whiny waste of space.
Good on you for accomplishing that

looking into it right now, thanks for the suggestion user

Getting those sweet ass dubs, obv

To stop pissing and moaning just long enough to realize you're no different than any other person on this planet. But because you were born at a time when you could air your problems with a bunch of other socially maladjusted youngsters, somehow you feel as though the struggles you face in some way make you special. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. And I think that's why you feel sorry for yourself. Because you haven't realized those things yet and moved on with figuring your shit out like everyone else has to do. Fucking pansy. Get over yourself.

>how insignificant am i
As insignificant as any of use, but we get on with our pointless lives. Everyone has this problem OP.

>congrats in dubs again
Well OP sounds like you and I, and I'd say most are not too far off in where we are. I doesn't sound like you have it all too bad, as long as you keep your wits. I was working at a fish market making chump change when I moved out and after 2 weeks of couchhopping, aggressive craigslist/real estate searchings and showings, I found a 1 bedroom for $700 in the town I wanted to be in; along with finding a better job than I had in the meantime. Now I'm finally on my own, but still fighting to stay above water. That's life man. You gotta just keep pushing up when you can, don't be bogged down when you slip and enjoy the times where you are steady.

So go outside and have some fun, walk around, maybe go into a new store and start a random.conversation. maybe the person might think you're strange, fuckem, maybe they might not, then cool.
You seem too spent in the static of life, let it be and enjoy the day a bit, you won't forget the numbers.

>has a job
>a "bunch of friends"
>doesn't live with mother
>cries about his life
what the fuck user
and why do u give a fuck what ur mother thinks? u a grown ass man now and u dont need no approval

that's awesome dude, its people like you that makes me want to keep going, the ones that went through shit and still came out clean. i need to wash myself up... and do some reading, get my mind off all these negative thoughts.
though i do enjoy swimming (not good at it though), the silence when im underwater is really calming and all that pussy shit
ya know what, i might go to sleep feeling slightly less of a cunt now.
how old are you, by the way? you sound like you have a lot figured out

Your purpose was to get dubs.

Now checkem

This. Excellent way to burn out, plus when you hang with other druggies they don't give a shit how pathetic you are because they are usually just as bad and are too high all the time to really ponder it much anyway.

>be me, break up with gf after 3 years because of some fucked up shit
>start getting reckless with alcohol and drug usage
>go to a rave one time and meet some girl there, both of us are on MDMA
>proceed to go back with her to her ghetto-ass apartment, as in there's like 5 people living in a one bedroom and they all share these rotting mattresses on the floor
>cigarette butts and alcohol bottles/cans litter the floor
>toilet is broken so everybody just pisses in the bathtub (gotta go to walmart across the street if you need to take a shit)
>get invited to blaze up in the parking lot and obviously accept
>cops get called by ghetto neighbors, almost get arrested but they let us off with a warning since one dude was in the army
>after this girl tells me that was close and she's only 17
>proceed to visit her often over the course of the summer, find out she's basically a total flunkie and pretty much only cares about getting high
>one time pick her up at her dad's house, who she had told me was one of the biggest meth dealers in east Texas
>very polite to him, "nice to meet you", "yes sir", etc.
>meth dealer dad tells his daughter she could learn a thing or two from a "fine young man" like myself
>spend the summer going to raves and festivals and getting fucked up on molly, acid, shrooms, tons of weed
>never quite got as low as meth or any shit like that
>at one point after a festival her and I start making out in my bed and are about to have sex
>in one moment, I take a good look at her rotten meth teeth
>suddenly the reality of everything I had been doing comes crashing down
>i'm completely fucking disgusted
>basically make her leave by making up some bullshit I had to do, and never invite her over again
>fucking disgusting, had a blast tho

>discards son because he doesn't boost her ego with achievements
>not a bad person
the fuck user?

kill your problems

Sounds like you just wanna complain like a bitch.

so simple

i feel like i owe her something, not sure what. when im in trouble or whatever, i could ask her for advice (mostly financial) and she makes it way easier for me
now i have no idea how tax works, and how much am i supposed to pay, i just save up a cockton of money with little to nothing left for myself
and as for why i care about what she thinks... she took care of me when nobody wanted to. my grandma and grandpa are too old and my father fucked off before i was born. so... i really do love her but in the end, again, she chose a dog over me.

Damn, rotten teeth aye?

>dubs for a third time
26, just recently moved to Maine.
Some things figured out, others things still working on too. I've been around a fair amount and I'm not too worried about roughing it so those help me. I tend to be pretty minimalist in my daily essentials aside from food, washing, water ext. Don't play video games anymore, don't pay for cable, don't take my car unless I need to and usually cook my own food. Just live a tad more simply and tale pride in the little things you do, like making a meal or washing your own dishes. Read, think and maybe meditate a bit. The more you beat yourself up and tell yourself you can't do something, the more likely its not going to get done.

It dosent matter what happend in you're life user there is a thing called cause and effect you have been thru hardships Noone should ever go thru but you continue that's what caused this now the effect of the actions are up to you.

You forgot underage b&

shit i was referring to my sister on the second part, my bad.
but still, no matter how i look at it, my mother took care of me when nobody could... i wont be alive if it wasnt for her

Foster cares take care of kids too, and they even give the kid affection and approval sometimes, unlike your mother who prob did nothing in her life and is dumping her self-disappointment on you, you need to break off from her to recover your self-esteem and joy fam

I've started to figure out that the kind of people who create these threads only want to hear from people who can identify with them so they can whine about life together instead of listening to the one piece of advice that could solve their problem.

So you didn't get the clue when you entered her ratty ass trap house?

>hell my ex smoked crack from time to time, but I knew about it and was chill for the most part. You really didn't know or see her meth teeth any time beforehand or didn't just not bother you till then?

How wise of you to figure this out all on your own, you want a fucking biscuit?

>whats my purpose

Shitposting on Sup Forums.

No, I want you to stop your fuckin bellyaching.

maybe some others dont get it and he wanted to inform them, take a xanax user

Just hang in there, your family loves you they just don't show it, you have made it this far just keep strong brother the time will come when they stop all this pain but don't take it for granted

>, your family loves you they just don't show it,
kek, poor fool

>or didn't just not bother you till then
Yeah, this. Of course I was able to tell it was objectively disgusting but I was too self-destructive to care. She was gross, but she also a ton of fun and really did fall for me, for whatever reason. Probably because I was the only guy she had ever been "involved" with who was actually going to college and had a well paying job. She was able to take me for a wild ride into the darker fringes of life, something that was new and exciting. The meth teeth weren't the selling point, it was just the trigger that made it all it click how this lifestyle would end up if I continued. Before that I just didn't care about the future

perhaps when im 26 i would be as calm as you are. thanks a lot man, really. was about to sleep with a dead mind but i guess everything is still bearable (Y)
as for my family... maybe its good not to think about them for the time being, too much unnecessary stress for no reason

thank you as well, some fresh perspectives and a better financial management mindset might just fix everything. glad i didnt decide to storm off when i was younger, i'd be waaaay more fucked right now

You mistake me for somebody who participates in the feels aspects of these threads, I just come here for the dank memes

Your purpose is to talk about your pathetic life in here so I can feel better about mine.y

are you sure it's working? your inferiority complex still shows

> what the fuck am i doing here, whats my purpose

To improve yourself.

Whats your dick like?

Meh I've been down similar roads but never that deep. In the end, shit like that we look back on when were older and all out peers say "I wish I did crazier things in my.youth" and say "that was fun as shit but I'm glad I backed out when I could"

>Good move and good trips user

Don't forget about your family, but also don't let them control you enough to unsettle yourself off of your ambitions. Decide what you want to see change in yourself and then start with something you also find fun. If you like tranquility and being fit, maybe try waking up earlier and jogging in a nice park. Three birds (waking up earlier, fitness and enjoyment) one task. Then once you work that into a regularlity then keep building up.

Oh totally, it was fucking retarded and I'm lucky as hell I didn't get into legal trouble or something as horrible as getting her pregnant or some shit.

Well you wouldn't be living if you didn't have that worry once and again in your life, now would ya mate?

Jog to the gym faggot

In the end, the only person you have to live for is yourself. Stop caring for those that don't care about you. What can you possibly achieve by moping around, user? For Christ's sake. Here, I'll bump your thread with tits

an hero
Pro tip - Live stream it

Ran out of tits.

You see, you are one of those angels in this world, one of those people that is literally meant to just make others feel better. You can't do much else, you don't really have much to live for, and if you can't be happy, why not make someone else happy? By showing them that your life is shit and explaining that they have a lot more to live for than you, and tell them their potential, and everything that's good about them. Basically, do exactly what was never done to you. Why? Because someone else smiling is basically the only thing you can do to make yourself smile as well.

All from experience. Stay strong and do good.

try being a pedophile

little girls are easy to talk to and cute
They're also better in any way than any adult ever

you cant possibly be bad enough to loose in a game or sport to a 7 year old

you are probably still smarter than a kid

they don't care about you being ugly that much

Have fun or kys

did you try cars?

turtles

Write a book on excuses you lazy pos

Become jewish, you seem to hate yourself so you'll fit right in.

Well op
What this user says, to be honest you are just kind of being a bitch. You have a job that pays well, you have your own place, and you have friends. I'm not saying you aren't allowed to be sad but look at what you have rather than bitching about what your family thinks about you and what you are not good at. But i kind of understand what you are saying, sometimes it feels like you were born to be sad, you are just finding shitty reasons to place it on

>Buy Fadora
>Problem Solved.

you're a good example of the worst outcome

Get a job you fat fuck. Stop waiting for the world to come to you. You horrible fat nasty fuck.

you are one of almost 8 billion people, on one out of an infinite many planets, with an infinite chance for other life on an infinite amount of habitable planets, each just as worthless as every one of us, your purpose is to reproduce for the sole reason of just keeping our worthless species going, you don't have to stay here because not a single one of us matters beyond this idiotic perception of useless chemical imbalances that occur in our brains that morons refer to as feelings.
kill yourself
smoke a joint
cry in a corner
whine to people online
avenge harambe
do whatever the fuck you want, just remember these fucktards have made punishments because they actually think we mean something

kys

Your purpose is up to you. No one else knows.

Ass

join the army. you'll get a purpose and respect realllll quick. you cant rely on other people to have a good life. if you need direction those people can steer you in some type of path