My girlfriend died from cancer today. She had brain cancer and it finally got to her...

My girlfriend died from cancer today. She had brain cancer and it finally got to her. Gonna kill myself in a few minutes. Feels thread to get into the mood?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gxldslvgs/gxldslvgsirisgoo-goo-dolls
soundcloud.com/lil_peep/the-way-i-see-things-prod-kryptik
soundcloud.com/bbywings/vhs-tapes
youtube.com/watch?v=QU3gSBtCyRw
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/gxldslvgs/gxldslvgsirisgoo-goo-dolls

here you go man. listen to some sadboys

She'll ride eternal one day you will too and you will be witnessed. Shiny and chrome.

No you're not

You'll get over it like a son gets over his parent's deaths after a few years. Give it time. Time heals wounds.

I am keeping the gun to my head. In 7 minutes at 10:05 est I will be with her in the sky

should of done it before she died so she could see you do it and die knowing hoping to catch up with you and that your not out being a whore. instead you took the pussy way out. i mean if you did it would she magically been cured, no you bitch. you get no feeels today

What a complete and utter faggot.

"boo hoo.. my gf died.. wah wah waaaaahhhh"

Do you think that she'd want you to kill yourself? Or do you think she'd want you to man up and live your fucking (apparently pathetic, but whatever) life?

What the fuck is wrong with people today?

Here's what you do, You go visit her parents and hug them and cry as they hold you. You will do this until you feel better; I know from experience

God just gave you a new life.

And you decide to waste it.

OP is a faggot.

Don't forget to post it to be remembered as an hero.

This is now your chance to become a serial child killer

heres some more sadboys for you

soundcloud.com/lil_peep/the-way-i-see-things-prod-kryptik

Just two years ago I was so happy, we were together and everything was perfect. Its time to end it. 5 minutes. Here is a pic of me

No she didnt. You didn't even have a girlfriend. And you're not gonna kill yourself either. Shut up, steven.

>with her in the sky

mfw this suggests some belief in the afterlife
mfw most belief systems consider suicide a mortal (unforgivable) sin
mfw you'll go to the void for eternity and never see her again
mfw i couldn't be bothered putting a face

Falco*

She liked you because her brain had cancer.

OP YOU ARE CANCER

Looking at you I'm surprised you didn't do it a long time ago. Emo prick.

heres some even more depressing music

soundcloud.com/bbywings/vhs-tapes
this one has some good meanings, especially towards you

You can literally do anything now op.

If you are accepting of death why not go out and do something unreal knowing that the worst thing that could happen was something you were going to do anyway.

Take down a bad guy or stop a street gang or wear a "white power" shirt to a black lives matter protest...

4 minutes....

send all your money to me by PayPal. I'll put up a plaque in your honors. 3 minutes left.

picture of gun for proof?

did you test the gun to see if works?

Wow I felt sort of sorry for you and even some relatablity untill I saw this. Way to ruin the romantic part of the story, now you're just an ugly guy who's going to kill himself because his likely fat and ugly girlfriend died

I dont have paypal...

Livestream it

Should Facebook live stream it

Mhm

If your gonna kill yourself atleast spray your mouth with crome paint before you do

Fucking emo kill youself pls pls pls kill yourself pls

60 seconds..

Basically do things to blacks because they would all try to kill you anyway because monkeys.

at least have sex with a girl first and tell us the address so we can spectate

Yeah how else will he make it there

just give your bank account login info

don't be a pussy

sorry man, i hope you find what you're looking for.

Well OP, how did it go?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Cjohnson
Amber678

Citizen bank

Don't do it!!

Before you do it I really need some heroin and crack. Please donate £40 so I can get 5 bags and 1 rock. Thanks

Goodbye.... Its time for me to go

OP is a faggot troll too pussy to actually kill himself. clearly just wants attention. what a sad piece of existence you are, we can only hope you end it one day before you procreate

YAY!!!

Op is still alive!

>Forced to use a card on the bait
>You have no choice but to take the bait

Natwest bank

Edgy

Doesn't work

Spoken like a true kissless virgin

Do the world a favor, say something very scathing about Hillary and how she would kill you because of something you knew so your going out on your own terms. Do it somewhere public. Sorry about your GF, and you shouldn't kill yourself but there is something after this. Don't know if it's heaven and all that but I've flatlined a few times and there's always people there before I came back, so I'll see you on the other side i guess

puts gun in pants.

Pulls trigger.

Well he is dead now so lol

>FB_IMG_1471266458886.jpg (
reverse image search ... fake and gay.

Stream brother. Let us share your final moments. Feel our embrace.

Blew his head off.

Why waste a life when your girlfriend wanted to live? You should live on for her. Imagine how scarring it'd be for her parents and yours with her death, followed by your suicide.

Don't off yourself.
Get trashed and watch all your favorite shows instead.

Was Just a prank, bro

Pic gets me everytime

She faked her death so you would kill yourself..True story

stop being a faggot and use the "my girlfriend died" card to pick up chicks you puff

So is summer finally fucking over yet?

apparently not your still here phaggot

Watch this vid below before reading the greentext.

youtube.com/watch?v=QU3gSBtCyRw

You fell in love, didn't you?

>mfw I realised last night that I loved the girl who I rejected
>mfw the girl I rejected looked and acted similar to vid
>mfw the girl I rejected was a Lithuanian gymnast
>mfw i rejected her to have a shot with another girl, who led me on and then fucking showed our private messages to others out of context to make me look like a cringe
>mfw I lost all my friends and didn't even get any pussy out of it

What do, Sup Forums? Anyone got any advice?

Another week or so

>gf dies
>wants to kill self

You just had the easiest, most one sided break up known to man. Now call her bff and console her. With your penis.

Order some helium

this
fuck shillary
/thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Unless he has some proof to any of his claims, you all should be saging this shitty bait thread.

There's a global helium shortage, bud. Got better uses for that stuff than suffocating autists.

Nitrogen then.

anything that displaces oxygen will do. propane works but is very stinky

i hope she died a painful death you fucking cunt

you should give yourself another opportunity

i hope im not late

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL, THESE CRAWLS THEY WILL NOT CRAWL

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

livestream pls

>girlfriend
don't you try to foul us, man. you never had a gf, pathetic loser.

lul

No offence dude, but your gf looks like a cat.