What would you do to my GF?

What would you do to my GF?

Who took the picture?

But who was phone?

her?
the way she is reaching around and the fact the pic is upside down

cook her a bowl of eggs, she has to eat them all.

Ram my dick in her ass! got any more pics?

Does she have a 4 ft long arm, Cause that's the only way she could take that pic herself.

Sure thing

Bleach her asshole with clorox

Bleach her asshole

That is a good question

OP would not take it, then caption it implying it was from her, then post it on here...

If she were with a friend do you really think she would go "hey take a picture of my asshole and put "I love you" for my boyfriend.

Obvious answer her secret lover just got done fucking her, and they sent a pic of her cum filled asshole to OP cause hes to dumb to realize hes getting cucked.

Selfie stick?

Put her in a sexy thong to show her ass off more..get her on her knees and have her lean forword and stick her ass out..then grab her head and slide my cock all the way down her throat also moar ass pics thong pic maby?

I've asked her to cuck me but she won't do it tho.. :(

OP is a cuck, what do you think?

Here you go

Bump

Can we see da titties?

Moar

You can tell she took that herself. Have you ever gotten a decent nude

She is 10/10 man nice catch lol

O shit keep going, with face if possible. If not more nudes

Keep going please

Buy her some clothing.

got any of her being fucked?

No face sorry

There we go..perfect id come from behind her slide that thong to the side..grab onto her hair and thrust deep into her pussy

Lick her pussy.

Fine with me. Got any hc?

Would you wanna trade more gf pics via Kik?

Got any of her pissing?

No sorry

Wanna trade gf pics over Kik?

No thanks

Boring cuck. She's hot tho

Cumshots?

Self bump

I will fuck tha shit out of her ass and then order her to lick my dick, which is all dirty and stinky. Fucking perfect bitch.

Told her you said that, she loved it

Then she's got some log ass arms m8

got a kik?

Treat her with respect, make love any way she wants it, and give her the best sexual experience I can give. All cunt is sacred.

Women want to be treated like shit. If you're always the good guys, they're gonna get bored and dump you at some point.

What about her asshole? Is that as sacred?

No but a snapchat, you want that?

Cream pie her ass then grab her head and make her suck my cock clean.

She'd love that

Fuck her, then imma fuck you OP.

You sure? I'm pretty rough. The last woman I did that too laid on the bed holding her stomach claiming I was " primal" and " very aggressive"

Great ass on her though. I'm white and have a 7" dick. You should think about us DPing her next time you fuck her. You'd likely have my cum dripping all over your cock and balls. She could lick that off too.

Yeah now she's even more into it

She should love it, because she is just little slut, nothing more. She only deserves to be punished without mercy. She should beg me to cum on her tits, because she don't deserve even that.

yea what is it?

Well then you can always push harder. I like to wrap an arm around her neck to help me drive my cock in as far as it'll go. Instead of emptying in her ass I could force it into her pussy along with your dick and we could both cum in there. She'd have to spend some time sucking us stiff again after that. It always help me get hard faster is I can get ye ass licked while I'm being jerked off or blown. Does that appeal to you?

She agrees with you

You just live in a cave and have some sick fantasy. It isn't real. You are just betafag, not primal.

I would have sex with her..

Post pic of her on knees. But front. In begging position. Face don't have to appear. Post her on knees with begging hands.

Gf

whats your snap? wanna show your slut what shes done to me

Ask her on snap

fk876

We'd all get stuck believing there are nothing but scrubs on Sup Forums. You wouldn't believe the different types of people posting here. I'm OK with you thinking I'm some socially retarded neck beard though. I find it amusing.

>kek
K

wha's the use of these fucking threads? not that it matters.i just don't get it.also sage

Succesfull people just fuck sluts not write down how they would fuck them on anonymous website. It would be boring then.

MOAR

ITT: Kissless faggots believe another Kissless faggot is banging a 9/10 and decided to post her here. You are all a bunch of pathetic cunts

He is unfulfilled cuck, 'cause she dont want to do that with other man. So he want to at least read how they would fuck her (which is just fake, cause these fags wouldn't last even 2 minutes, betavirginfags). Or he need to bump his self esteem with "look how hot girl i have". Or it isnt his girlfriend and he is doing it for keks. Dunno.

fk876

That's her snap, ask her yourself

this
SORI

I send snap to her. ITS A TRAP GUYS. DONT DO THIS. He would send you his cock, nothing moar. Thats it.

Fake, she's low on battery so she hasn't answered anyone yet, on her way home.

Another pic until she answers you guys

>implying she exist

gf

bump

how old?

I'd watch her take a shit then bang her anally and make her go ass-to-mouth

She should reply any minute now

spit on that asshole and drive my cock in there balls deep.

Punch her in the tits.

>you insecure faggot

She's started replying

Why snap and not kik? I got broken snap on my phone and I would like to show her no mercy. Im interested in boosting her lack of dignity.

fk876 is the snap for those interested

bump

It's a trap. Not snap.

Id kill her and cum out the window

I'd get her a better camera.

I find her to be disgusting. Bet her ass hole stinks.

Dress her... she probably cold.

Get her a better camera so she can take decent nudes, bro.

Nigga wtf?

she is smoking man

OP is fag.

Why not kik?

Op, body is 10/10, if she is clear in her mind then you hit the jackpot...

She is very clear