Argentina and Hue brotherhood thread

Can't we all just drop the constant hate between us and be the bros we were always meant to be?

United we could be great. Imagine what we could achieve if worked together.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercosul.gov.br/saiba-mais-sobre-o-mercosul
youtube.com/watch?v=nq95i1SwXDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8IpOfFlX8gc
youtube.com/watch?v=WLxd6ynoXWA
lanacion.com.ar/1926446-operativo-calma-la-argentina-y-brasil-buscan-acercar-a-sus-hinchas-y-bajar-la-temperatura-en-los-juegos-olimpicos-de-rio-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Brazil vs Argentina
>Classic example of whites vs blacks

let it continue

PELÉ ÉS MAJOR QUE MARADONA, CABRON.

We don't hate each other, it's just friendly banter.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

In real life, how do you guys talk to each other since you speak different languages? English?

English, although I personally can understand Portuguese as long as it's spoken slowly with no slang. I can maybe understand 85% of all written portuguese because spanish and portuguese are extremely similar.

It can be hard to find an Argentine who speaks anything other than Spanish, so we got to concede and speak in their native language. It's no problem, though, because every Brazilian speaks at least three languages.

They speak lots of Portunol at the border

> Imagine what we could achieve if worked together.

What, mixed babies? I'm disappointed Argie, I really am.

I heard that it's harder for spanish speakers to understand portuguese than for portuguese speakers to understand spanish because portuguese has more syllables.

Portunhol all the way!!
kek, once I received an united statesian and an argentinian friends in my house, the us got so mad because he couldn't speak portunhol

We hate only the bum and rowdy argies in the same way we hate the brazilian ones. By the way, I have some argie friends.

So...Nordestino,Carioca or Baiano dialect is a language now I guess.

good thread

what other countries argentinians have good relations with?
we have good [diplomatic] relations with portugal but they usually sucks in 5+ minutes conversations, as persons they don't make good friends

Portuñol.

I could have seen his irony from the moon

It must be like heaven hearing your gf calling your name in another language which resemble yours so much.

is there a rivalry between all south american countries or it's just one on one, like Chile/Peru, Brazil/Argentina.

uruguayans on internet are kinda dicks but every uruguayan i met on real life was pretty chill, literally no difference between us

Yes there are a lot of rivalry between south american countries like: Argentina/Uruguay, Argentina/Brazil, Argentina/Chile, Argentina/Peru, Argentina/Paraguay, Argentina/Argentina.

>Argentina/Argentina
River - Boca ?

NONE.

We hate everyone and everyone hates us.

Nobody likes Peru.

i like you

Come on now, Argentina. Don't be such a tsundere, we've always been here.

In other words: argentinians are cunts who all dislike

Fun fact: Brazil has twice the amount of whites senpai

we don't have a long history of wars and quarrels like europe. we have no WW horror scenarios or reminiscence of racism or agressive nationalism.
I feel like if, due to the amount of ethnicities the meet each other here, all the migrants who came to south america came to the understand that fighting is stupid, and now we just focus in building our countries. Once we solve all these social issues this is going to be the best continent.

The biggest dispute we have here is really soccer. Even the Mercosur/mercosul issues like accepting Colombia or not and if Venezuela is out or not are merely economic formalities. We all know that sooner or later we will be all together and it will be better than the EU.

yes, but these disputes are not political, just in sports

It's not that I like you or anything, b-baka

why not? i like Peru. Based Incas.

We don't want to be part of Mercosur as far as I'm know. We're part of Alianza del Pacifico. However I might be wrong, can you share a source supporting that claim?

Um. No.

Only in numbers because we are a population of only 45m... We are the whittest in LatAm in %.

"São Estados Associados do MERCOSUL a Bolívia (em processo de adesão ao MERCOSUL), o Chile (desde 1996), o Peru (desde 2003), a Colômbia e o Equador (desde 2004). Guiana e Suriname tornaram-se Estados Associados em 2013. Com isso, todos os países da América do Sul fazem parte do MERCOSUL, seja como Estados Parte, seja como Associado."
source: mercosul.gov.br/saiba-mais-sobre-o-mercosul

chino gai

Spanish and Portuguese speakers can actually communicate in their own languages if done slowly and using formal speak

PER CAPITA?!!?!?!?!/!

WE COULD BE THE NIGGEST.

what about Spain?

Thing is that we are friendly to each other. Just not in here, and it is better that way. People might think we are homossex degenerates.

BRAZIL IS WHITE.

>tfw I would never have a interracial relationship with a thick Brazilian qt

I'd like to live in this Brazil too

looking forward for a brazil x argentina final at least in the olympics

they ironically speak italian since both Argies and South Brazilians are descendants of North Italians.

In what sports?

Our sub-23 football team suck, we are not going to get to the finals.

>tfw I would never have a interracial relationship with a thick Brazilian qt
What's holding you back?

Same reason why everyone here is a kissless virgin, he is a NEET.

Can't travel to Brazil. :(

But Brazil/Argie relationship must be pure gold, imagine the hatefuck you could have during football match

>so sad that brazil, on the other side, is doing so great:
>brazil 0 - 0 south africa
>brazil 0 - 0 iraq

i don't care. I expected for that in the WC, I expected for that in the Copa America and want it now again. If both of we get to the finals like portugal did in the euro we can at least suck together.

Only edgelords an retards hate brs. It's just banter bro everyone knows they are our biggest bros and the only country we can respect in our continet

I'm Brazilian and my best friend is Argentinian it's just friendly criticism honestly. I feel as though Argentinians hate brazilians more than the other way around

Only 2 clubs go through. You can't get 3 draws and continue i think.
Brazil has to win.

fuck this thread.

I like to see them bantering and figthing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq95i1SwXDQ

You just jealous.

that's possibly because we have this terrible troll culture
we can say the worst things without actually meaning it

pretty much like US in this aspect, but just because we have freedom to do whatever we wish don't mean that we SHOULD do some things

Mercosur should just be us desu

I agree. The rest are fucking leeches.

Argentina and Brazil are literally the Germany of the EU.

Fuck off lel

South Brazil is whiter.

>hate

I'm avoiding to watch this shitty event but read something about hues and argies doing shit, this is beyond retarded. Every argentinian (and south americans in general) I ever met were good people

What??!! Why? Why can't WE be Vegeta, prince of saiyans? He's the best!
Since my little brother was born I call him "worm" because of Vegeta - he's 16 today.

>mfw kicking out Venezuela of the leadership

as luis fabiano would say:
"numa confusão com argentino, entre brigar e bater o penalti eu prefiro ajudar na- na briga!"

i personally don't like chileans and bolivians are just slowed down peruvians

>Argentinos playing Libertadores

>what other countries argentinians have good relations with?
aside from Brazil, Italy, Spain (sort of), Uruguay, Paraguay, USA now that Macri is President, France, Germany, Israel, Greece, the Netherlands, Japan, and probably many more I'm forgetting. Those are some of the closest "friendships".

yeah, we get along with the frenchs too.
we don't like the spanishes and the israelites though.

and we pretend to have good relations with the united statesians until the New Development Bank is more well consolidated

tomorrow is the last match of the groups stage, I hope we can show some improvement

Then why does Messi not sound Italian? He sounds like he's from Spain

The Argie accent is Italian-influenced, with a similar intonation and many slang loanwords, but let's not get carried away.

It's not Italian, it's still Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IpOfFlX8gc

its harder for us to understand you, but you fuckers act like you dont understand shit to rip us off and have a laugh. U suck, u fucking monkeys. Maradona es más grande que Pelé

Right in the feels. Is it really like that?

I luv u broo, dont you ever forget that. First I would give my life for my country and then for my continent.

Most of those memes are cancer but that made me kek.

Kek, I remember these times where fluminense was pretty much becoming a 11 men UFC candidate.
>tfw 9 years later and still the virgin of america

fucking LDU.

This is so true for fuck's sake.

This thread is so fucking sad.

Argies are desperate to talk about themselves, pretty much like mexicans. Fucking thirsty faggots.

I love you all

Should we make a tango or a samba about that?
Oh screw it! Lets make a "balada latina".

youtube.com/watch?v=WLxd6ynoXWA

>but you fuckers act like you dont understand shit to rip us off and have a laugh.

If you knew Spanish you would know that messi don't have any single clue of Spanish accent

The Falklands are british

Yeah, but Cruyff still better than both

Because you Won something

Yep they are

Well, I like Moortugal, Asspain and all my SA brothers. Maybe Italy and France.

The rest of the world can be nuked as far as I care.

Mañana también te van a abuchear argie?

El "Operativo Calma" continuará mañana ya a nivel gubernamental, con una reunión entre el secretario de Deportes brasileño para el Alto Rendimiento, Luiz Lima, y su homólogo argentino, Orlando Moccagatta.

"El objetivo es estimular la buena convivencia entre argentinos y brasileños durante los Juegos de Río 2016", dijo el gobierno brasileño en un comunicado.

lanacion.com.ar/1926446-operativo-calma-la-argentina-y-brasil-buscan-acercar-a-sus-hinchas-y-bajar-la-temperatura-en-los-juegos-olimpicos-de-rio-2016

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, ES IMPOSIBLE, LOS ARJENSIMIOS CREEN QUE SON USA Y VAN A HUMILLAR A BRASIL

Based Gustavo Cerati made me forever an argieboo.

The Argies speaks Spanish and the Brazilian Portuguese, if we speak slowly we perfectly understand each other

Languages are close, my sister lives in Buenos Aires, my niece is Argentina

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

stfu brazilians are fucking retarded
literally 100% ive seen on the internet are cancer
>BR BR HUHUE BR?¿
>HHUAHSUHSUHASU
>I CHEAT AT GAMES AND WHEN I CANT IM FUCKING AWFUL
>OH DID I MENTION BR? HEUHUE

no about of feel good gay-ass broship threads will stop the booing so might as well go along with it.

>23 years and counting
LMAO

*amount

Both of Brazilian brotherhoods are a bit like this, we banter a lot but it's still warm feelings. I mean Argentina and Portugal, but people here like other South American countries and Spain and Italy too, all the rest can get fucked.