I remember when this came out, it blew me away. It seriously sounded like one of the best things I've ever heard...

I remember when this came out, it blew me away. It seriously sounded like one of the best things I've ever heard. How do you feel about it now?

Strawberry Jam is more memorable

PUT ON THE DRESS

I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, and generally just didn't like it. I really, really like it now, so I guess I was just too pleb for it back then.

Still love it. One of the best albums of all time.

I really, really, really like this album. Mind if I save it?

Listened to it just last night for the first time "this year." Still in my top 3 or 5 ever. Nothing but "we're gonna be okay. we're all gonna be okay."

still my favorite album of theirs

was a great album, still is. it's been very emotional for me recently

As amazing. I was it was then

Actually got tied to some very emotional times in my life the last few months.

I DONT NEED

I hope I always love that album

I broke through on DMT and LSD to Bluish. That trip irreversibly changed my understanding of the human ego and what I perceive as reality

I get immense frisson when I hear that track now. I only let myself listen to it a couple times a year in hopes of keeping its power

I'm jealous.

Bluish is irrevocably tied to a certain girl in my life and half the time I can't listen to it without breaking down in fucking tears.

MPP changed my perspective on music when it came out

incredible

Coincidentally enough, it is for me too now. That makes you, me and Avey Tare.

A part of my DMT trip included the god-like entities enacting a representation of a perfect life between myself and this particular girl. I felt like I had reached a pinnacle of experience, it was a feeling of being whole. We've been together for four years since then

She told me she's moving out two weeks ago. I just started moving my belongings into a new house yesterday

I don't doubt that I'll be crying when I listen to that track again

Kind of ruined by how overrated it is. Yeah some of the songs are good, but it's not really that much better than any other AnCo record. In fact, it's probably closer to their worst than their best. Brothersport is a horrible song btw.

>brother sport is a horrible song

try harder

Sorry I offended your pleb album and horrible excuse for a song. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it soon.

let me guess, you think spirit is top tier

anyone else 2008-2009 here?

reporting

It took years before I actually got around to listening to it b/c I was convinced it was a meme. I mean, it is a meme, but it's fucking fantastic.

2010 :(