He come on out Stew....

KEKS

Absolutely glorious.

>QI
>peep show
>that Mitchel and Webb look
>black books
>any British panel show

God-tier, make American comedy look like toddlers picking their noses.

>watch his new show
>episode titled 'islamaphobia'
>first line is 'Now we all know that the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam'
D R O P P E D

I seriously hopes he gets raped by muzzies

I'm sure they all mean well, but there are only two or three that are actually good.

Stewart Lee is without doubt the best craftsman of the lot, and a lot of his delivery on Carpet Remnant World never fails to make me laugh.
>You're like rats, fighting in a ditch...
>...
>...over some piss.

>So Guys....Rod Liddle
*audience give a little giggle*
>Rod.........Liddle
*audience give another giggle, few in the crowd burst out laughing for some reason*
>Rod Liddle. The Editor at The Spectator.....
*audience laughs louder*
>Lee starts to read out a shopping list whilst adding Liddles name every so often into the mix
*audience in hysterics. People cannot control their laughter*

Liberal idiot

What are we?! We're just meat being shoveled into a grave...

..You don't want to hear that on a night out.

Jimmy Carr is funny, I like Andrew Maxwell alright but I can't remember if he's Irish or British....

The IT Crowd was fucking perfection, though even though Ayoade is a hipster faggot.

>DUDE REITERATING LMAO

He has a problematic political perspective and yet is still one of the world's greatest heroes.

He ripped off Ricky Gervais

Accurate

Generally their stories are too drawn out to have comedic effect I'd say British humor is better represented through their television shows

>describes picture of dog for 10 minutes

Jimmy Carr is robotic and monotone with two-hour sets that are completely predictable "your mum" rape jokes for grown ups.
Andrew Maxwell is Irish, and he also fucking sucks. I wish Irish comics would realise that shouting doesn't make you automatically funny. The accent is enough either; you need strong material, not anecdotes about the mundanities of your lives.
The IT Crowd is about 40%; it's pretty weak with some good stuff. Most of it is not worth anything past a smirk.

>I wish Irish comics would realise that shouting doesn't make you automatically funny.

they have to shout to be heard over the bombings

His name is Emu and he does as he likes.

Rob Brydon is looking rough

That guy in particular is an unfunny fuck.

gravy on his lapel

Stewart Lee is a posh orphaned cunt whose life was an unbroken chain of school to university to the inner city. He knows fuck all but deluded elitism.

I would like to see how ironic he is moments from having his fat face exploded.

Agreed. He's like Ian Huntley to me.

Dylan Moran is pretty good. But British comedians are just like any other comedians around the world; not all their jokes always hit home.

Stewart Lee is for real. Original, thought provocative, interesting and genuinely funny.

>we had maps...but we crossed out all borders.

you have a problematic political perspective

Stewart Lee...Genius!

youtube.com/watch?v=YSKEgRcTO2c

Do you lot really let politics get in your way of enjoying comedy? I voted UKIP in the last three elections and I still found Lee's UKIP routine hilarious. He's a genius comedian and I don't know or care what he's like personally.

Eh

ORIENTEERING YEAAAH

>be Stew
>tell a joke
>the audiance laughs
>oi ere we go.wav
>tell the same joke over and over like 7 more times at least
>cut to interview of douchey "journalist" accusing Stew of being a bad person

Billy Connolly, Frankie Boyle and (sometimes) Dylan Moran.

That about covers it.

>Do you lot really let politics get in your way of enjoying comedy?

it depends. If a person is clearly motivated by their political viewpoint, whether they do it consciously or not, if they are against mine, I discard them. But if they are aligned with mine, I want them to have their own experiences and critical thinking, not just spout what's popular.
It's not shameful nor uncool to have an opinion on issues that affect your everyday life.
Like, you know, who are the people fucking voting laws and what are the tactics of multinational corporations and mafias.