Ok boys, I need some help, I just meet my new neighbor and God damn, she's fuckin hot...

Ok boys, I need some help, I just meet my new neighbor and God damn, she's fuckin hot. I give her my Wi-Fi access until she get is own and she uses it on his IPhone. Is there some way I can access to their phone and get some pics, maybe nudes?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Hacking-Art-Exploitation-Jon-Erickson/dp/1593271441
amazon.com/Programming-Language-Brian-W-Kernighan/dp/0131103628
amazon.com/Learning-Python-5th-Mark-Lutz/dp/1449355730/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055749&sr=1-2
amazon.com/Violent-Python-Cookbook-Penetration-Engineers/dp/1597499579/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055751&sr=1-1&keywords=python hacking
amazon.com/Black-Hat-Python-Programming-Pentesters/dp/1593275900/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055751&sr=1-2&keywords=python hacking
amazon.com/Social-Engineering-Art-Human-Hacking/dp/0470639539/ref=sr_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055815&sr=1-14&keywords=networking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

giyf

Well you could see her naked by ending up in her bed by talking to her you social retard

She's using unsecured wifi that you control, totally open to a man-in-the-middle attack.

Step 1: spoof her wifi signal and log all traffic
Step 2: set up a trigger to automatically detect when she downloads an app and inject spyware
Step 3: read this list, realize you can't do any of this hacker bullshit, and ask her out.

you could install a "package sniffer" on your machine. It will clog the net speeds etc, but it will record everything she does, from photo uploading to passwords (mb in encrypted form, but still)

This guy won't know what to do with a network sniffer, scouring packets looking for raw jpeg data is the dumbest shit I've ever read

MIM attack retard

Just attach malware to her Instagram and when she updates it next shell give Instagram (or Snapchat or facebook) permission to access her gallery/photos. Then just have the malware upload them to you on a lan database so everytime she gets on your wifi, you get a copy of every picture on her phone.

intercepter-ng

MITM, who do you call a retard if you can't even use the right name?

ITT: l33t h4xors giving useful tips

>I just met my new neighbor
>she's really hot
>I let her use my wifi until she gets something new
>tell me how I can hack into her devices and creep on her instead of ask her out

I like you

...pal
Get it together

is that your neighbor?

It's always been a MITM attack. MiM is a short form for retards - they do that to everything these days.

so useful

underrated post

you fucking sperg

>what is social interaction with real people

no. no chance.

you can try to sniff which IPs she is calling from her machine, but if she uses end-to-end encryption, you won't be able to actually the what kind of data she is uploading.

btw I hope you use "https" wherever the server offers it?

Good luck getting a fake cert. Just tell her you can root her phone or get a hacked version of pokemon go. Root the phone and then hide the root. Way too fucking easy and hard to fuck up. Then give it back and say it didn't work.

>sniff dns query for facebook
>man in the middle the facebook connection
>all you need to do is make her accept unsafe connection to your machine

win

He has to strip he ssl out of the way first, that's too much work for OP. Only skiddies are in this thread faggot.

I'm interested in learning this shit too. Is there a good guide anywhere on how to perp a mitm?

>anons packet sniffer doesn't have a search function or logs

lol

Type jpg in search field once a day.
Not hard.

no he doesn't, he will send all the packages she sent to facebook, to facebook himself. you essentially just have to ssl connections open and repack them in your MITM machine, only problem is make her accept your own ssl cert/handshake
if you have 2 routers and a machine free for quick network responses she will notice no diffrence

A Wifi pineapple is probably what a faggot like you would be looking for. Everything is already setup for your lazy ass.

If you were using something like a wifi pineapple you could try an HTTPs stripper, but that will just force them to use http. if the service doesn't allow for HTTP and forces HTTPS it won't help.

The best possible answer is just to MITM something like Gmail and steal her password. Then you can likely do password resets on anything you want access too (assuming lack of 2FA which is probably the case).

That being said, if you don't know these are things you should be doing when somebody is on your network odds you won't have the ability to set this shit up anyway.

Best bet is to watch her type in her password and try to get a hold of her phone when she isn't around.

>i never used wireshark, the most basic tool of them all

ask her out you fucking retard, or get to know her a bit (small talk) then ask her out. unlikely that you know how to do anything these guys are recommending.

real pussy > creeping on random jpeg data hoping for pics

yes, you only need the SUPA HAXX0R WiFiNUDEZ 2.0 and you're done !!!

That's a good hint. I've got hubs and shit and have used Wireshark a little but I have no idea how to interpret the data. I'll check it out thx

Obviously, it's called sslstrip, that's what I was referencing. No you don't need a wifi pineapple, unless you're mentally handicapped. That's still too much work for OP.

TL;DR: being a hot girl means getting freeloading everywhere

where download it for free

I just assumed OP would need a pineapple because trying to figure out how to install that shit himself would cause his grape brain to explode.

It's not her packets he wants too sniff...

this

Now, a honest recommendation: if you want to get her data you have to get her actual pw.

some fancy dancy tools can guess passwords form the taping sound of a keyboard, some small usb cables can log what she is typing. think in that direction.

but above all: just get yourself some good old spy equipment and try to steal the password the good old way.

A very nice option is to copy her user data, like the .mozilla folder, if she uses the FF.
chances are very high she does not use a master pw or she did not log out properly at least at SOME accounts.

And when you have the first passwords, you pretty much have all of them as most people tend to use one and the same pw for everything.

And never forget: all this things are for educational reasons and/or for scientific interest ONLY.
I explicitly do not allow you to use my tips to take an advantage of her or to eye-rape her by watching private photos.

Use SSLStrip fam, if she uses windows, try to crack her NTLM hash and use psexec to take over.

Yeah... go read these.

amazon.com/Hacking-Art-Exploitation-Jon-Erickson/dp/1593271441

amazon.com/Programming-Language-Brian-W-Kernighan/dp/0131103628

amazon.com/Learning-Python-5th-Mark-Lutz/dp/1449355730/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055749&sr=1-2

amazon.com/Violent-Python-Cookbook-Penetration-Engineers/dp/1597499579/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055751&sr=1-1&keywords=python hacking

amazon.com/Black-Hat-Python-Programming-Pentesters/dp/1593275900/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055751&sr=1-2&keywords=python hacking

amazon.com/Social-Engineering-Art-Human-Hacking/dp/0470639539/ref=sr_1_14?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472055815&sr=1-14&keywords=networking

And start up a new thread when you are done.
You've got work to do.

iphone you faggot

haha nice bullshit list

Only the Kernighan book is good on this list. Everything else is outdated or shitty python books. And that SE book is just blowing smoke up your ass. It's just as bad as all the PUA books. You're the definition of a skid, bro.

he should try to get hands on her PC / MAC whatever.
This data will help him to crack her iphon. evey thing else is either too complicated (for OP) or would take too long

;P

It's not her SSL be wants to strip...

Super l33t h4x0r here guys. Doesn't even know windows stopped using NTLM.

>steal something from her that is easier to hack

It's not her computer he wants to get his hands on...

Well it had to start out looking legit.
Damn.
And for the record the byte level manipulation stuff in the first book is actually pretty good (one of the early chapters). especially if you just need a crash course for working with old microcontrollers or something like that.

kekd a little

maybe not stealing he could just at a key logger or something

if you have the door ajar, it is pretty easy to fully open it

hes asking for iphone network sniffing and you recommend putting a keylogger on her PC. Do you notice something here??

he ain't got yet the SUPA HAXX0R WiFiNUDEZ 2.0

I like you dewd

U have more of this girl?

did any of you really think OP would deliver in any way?
>he won't hack her because he don't know shit about it
>he wont ask her out because he's a faggot who prefers to hack her

>implying anyone migrated their doman controller to kerberos

noone is waiting for a deliver you faggot

why doesnt he just ask her to 'sniff his package'? am i right guys? huh? am i right?

>his

Have you ever done something in that direction?
The indrect approach is often much faster.

Do you remember that epic troll, who made women take their mobils and laptops with them when they were taking a shower "to clean the internal sensors"? Of course they had to have a "cleaning program" running at the same time and a working internet connection.
All done with a fairly innocent windows warning message.
He harvested GB of material in a time when a few GB where the size of expansive HDDs.

Just be creative instead of trying to break walls with the forehead.

No one notices this is the best method here....

PACKET not package you tech illiterate fucks

am i right guys? huh? am i right?

What is sslstrip retard

Heres where all the IT fuckboys want to look smart and talk about capturing packets and shit.

This is literally all you need, if you have an ANDROID phone, google "Wifi Spy" it does all the packet sniffing shit for you and lets you see what they are lookign at and which pictures are sent.

I like you

Fuck you and your patriarchal titles. You can't control us anymore.

OP - Use a womyn-in-the-middle-attack

you still don't get the point. I know it's easier to search vor a vulnability virst and use it to vind a path into the target system. but that is not in question here, he has just the wlan connection to her iphone.

>sslstrip
>Google appstore or iphone appstore
>Required cert signed by google or apple
Faggot, don't try to fucking b8 me.

>what are dev certs

>Signed by google or apple
Did I miss something, or did you compromise a root certificate?

this

if you get the phone, then get the nudes... email them to yourself. say it didnt work.

but seriously OP, ask her if she is hungry next time you see her and say, "im on the way out for lunch if you are hungry."

get in the game

but he has more. he could easily record every thing in her flat with a decent mic and start to guess her pw from that. just as an example. she will still be there tomorrow, wont she?

DEV CERTS
signed by google and apple, given to devs so they can sign themselves to speed up testing

just gotta hack some devs m8

Guys, let's think out of the box here. Are there any bluetooth stealing programs still out there that work?

Moar liek Jewtooth, amirite?

How are you going to steal bluetooth?

Moar liek how's he going to steal Jewtooth, amirite?

you better go here. >> 700961621
now.

Holy shit, don't steel it! I use it for my headphones.

He's right tho. Is bluesnarfing still a thing?

You just download the app and press 'steal'

Moar liek is Jewsnarfing still a thing, amirite?

Kill yourself faggot

This

Moar liek kill Jewrself faggot, amirite?

Samefag.

Are you retarded? The app's certificate is irrelevant because EVERY APP STORE USES SSL WITH CERTIFICATE PINNING so you can't even get your app package on the bloody phone, much less worry about code signing.

Checked

1: get femtocell
2: root femtocell
3:??????
4: Profit

Seriously look up how to set up your own basestation. It will be the strongest signal so her phone will connect to it then you can look at everything she sends or receives, hear all calls, etc. Eventually she'll send someone nudes and there ya go.

What do you call a retard who doesn't know the difference between a name and a acronym?
New

>doesn't know what side loading is.

Point and laugh at the noob.

Tell you need to borrow her phone for "WiFi configuration" and install some spyware. Or you know ask her the fuck out

Ah yes, so you call upon the mighty hacker Sup Forums

You can side load apps on an iPhone without a dev cert. They only last for 7 days tho. Dev certs and enterprise certs last for a year.