Would you let your girlfriend go to a party wearing this outfit? Pic related...

Would you let your girlfriend go to a party wearing this outfit? Pic related, she wore this to a frat party a few days ago and wouldn't let me go with her. I don't want to be controlling and tell her what she can and can't wear, but I feel really uncomfortable letting her go out looking like this. What do you guys think?

I think you post her tits if u want an answer

actually, no. She looks like a whore.

I don't want to post her tits...I'm showing you the outfit that she went to the party in.

She could wear it if I was going. Only someone wanting dick wears that.

Tldr; op is a cuck

>wouldn't let me go with her.
How was this phrased?

She's cheating on you.
How do I know?
>Outfit
>dem titties
>she's a girl
>you weren't allowed to come despite frat parties being pretty open (otherwise she couldn't have gone)
>you're in college
Dump her.
She didn't want to be with you there. Why would you want to be with her anywhere else?

You just know she got spitroasted at that party man.. don't even kid yourself.

are you trolling? If she wouldnt let you go with her fuck and dump lol

Then we cannot help you

accept that you're a cuck and enjoy it or find a new girl

tits.

trips have spoken.

By jamal and tyrone

post tits
bix noods
dump her

okay b8 is huh okay i guess

if you can trust her what difference does it make, she doesnt look like a slag to me, if anything that top looks really out of place with those bottoms

my girlfriend would never have tits that big

Did you just fall off the back of the turnip truck?

You'll look back on that day with the realization that she was already gone...

This

ITT: newfags not understanding a shit tier daily repost.

But she stayed out all night and wouldnt answer her phone

>if you can trust her
This is the topic of debate.
Try to keep up.
We all already know what it entails if user can or cannot trust her. Get lost, with your existential truths.

Guys, it was a pajama party, that's why she was wearing this outfit. She really wouldn't just fuck some other guy, she's not like that. Plus, we've been together for about a year already.

Not OP

Why couldnt you go lol if she wore that to a frat party andyou couldnt come, she was probably trying to be a whore and you have every right to be pissed at her and accuse

Just saying that today is a very good day for /b ! Great threads everywhere ! Enjoy /b anons !

tits. now.

Why tf are you here if you deny what anons say....

could you post more of her? she is nice to look at

Fake and gay. Stop using Sup Forums to play out your cuck fantasies, loser.

How did she say "you couldn't go"?

>people don't ever have problems identical to troll posts
>people aren't on average dumb as shit
So the fuck what?
Do you derive pleasure from your announcing you elite position above the common trolls?
I hope you do, otherwise your sole purpose in this thread was to bump.

A pajama party ? Really ? What a pajama !!!

/thread

post tits or gtfo.

You never had her, you never had a girl

it's not really the outfit so much as not letting you go to a frat party with her. you go to frat parties to get drunk and fuck.

you will learn the hard way then. Your choice and I don't care enough to elaborate

bro dont be a idiot, what a girl wears doesn't make her a whore, but her actions might, why dont u stop concentrating on what she was wearing and think about her actions, her sneakiness, the things that don't add up, not her fucking attire

if you're still in school and so is she, chances are shes looking for more dick. You should be looking for more pussy, not looking to keep one bitch for the rest of your life.

Beta detected.

No I wouldnt have let her go to a frat party dressed like that without me, not because I'm controlling but because I'm an alpha and alphas dont just let other alphas into their territory.

She got dicked by every guy there OP, KYS.

Outfit is slutty as fuck man. And to a frat party. Are you fucking kidding. She went out to find dick

I would be more worried about her not wanting you to go. Her wearing that outfit is the cherry on top and confirms she is cheating on you and literally getting gang banged. Or at the very least sucking off/getting fucked by more than one guy that night. Break up with her OP. Shes not even trying to be sneaky about cheating on you. Seems like she has zero respect for you.

Lol pajama party, who sleeps like that? And ofcourse you're gonna say she wouldnt fuck another dude. If you thought otherwise you wouldnt be with her. She got blacked bro

You're a cuckold faggot. If she's going to a FRAT PARTY, dressed like that, and doesn't want you to go...A. she's looking for a new dick. B. She's already fucking said dick or C. She's going to run the train on a few guys and doesn't want you to know what a whore she is.

Grow a pair and get a new girlfriend.