How does one beat social anxiety?

How does one beat social anxiety?

Stop Jerking off

Depends on how bad it is, it could be as easy as going out to eat in public places and sitting in the lobbies instead of eating in your home or car.
But if it's severe you may need to move to a different city to find a healthier social environment, or you may need counseling.
You've got to figure out why you feel anxious about interacting with the public.
A lot of the time it's because a person feels like they can't reasonably determine what to expect from people based on the information available to them, so investigation of social norms is usually a pretty good approach.

>How does one beat social anxiety?
Alkohol

wtff

Talk to doc, tell him you get so anxious before literally any human interaction that you throw up. Get low dose of klonipin, take klonipin, feel dat lovely warm security blanket, feel no anxiety about anything. Life is peachy. Bye nigga

cunt

WTF. i would get a boner in public all day

smoke weed ...

ikm

Sauce

By committing suicide.

whaaat? that makes it like 100x worse

for severe cases your safest bet is a combination of counseling, meds and working out or otherwise improving confidence (new clothes, hair, going to the doctor's to get odd shit going on with your body fixed etc.)

been there done that

don't expect results too quickly tho

YES! i decided to smoke weed instead of getting in public.

fuck you OP

Fuck

pristiq 50mg

u cunt

Lift weights and practice social skills with random people and bitches online.

Nah im chill when im high.
Otherwise im a Dick
Military made me salty

xd

Actually this. Testosterone increase from abstinence will make you feel more confident around both other dudes (in terms of competitive comparison) and the ladies. Girls will detect this on a subconscious level through pheremones and what not

O. Finally clikt on OP pic. Ur a dumb nigger.

u dont

First u go and then fuck yourself

But if you cant deal with this and turn into a fuck animal with a boner? its the worst possession in my life

Ayyyyyy Lmfao

Im pretty stoned

Xanax does it for me

Like this

Stop caring so much what other people think of you. If they're not your employer, your family, or your friends, you really should have no problem with this.

I do not care what other people think of me, yet I still have social anxiety.

Don't wear boxers or tight jeans and try not to drool on her and you should be alright

Get a job

the culturel state could be so fuckd that they politicize a feud against him by looking at him and declaring judgements

Did that help you out?

>Social anxiety is the fear of interaction with other people that brings on self-consciousness, feelings of being negatively judged and evaluated, and, as a result, leads to avoidance.

Lift weights faggot

>Stop caring so much what other people think of you.
yeah, just simply stop caring! you know.. cause thats just plain simple to do! JUST STOP CARING :D.

btw are you depressed? i have the solution! Just stop being depressed! :D

nice advice dickface

hes a newbreed of these "let the people do anything and they will be alright"hippies

Well I don't give a shit about other people because I feel like I'm better than them. So why is it that I still feel like shit when I'm around other people. Not always, but most of the times.

Take the easy way out

not op, No!

maybe you feel bad about yourself for being a intolerant snooty faggot

Don't post pictures of Taylor Swift

By not posting shit.

I want dubs.

kys fag

you cant get dubs, this is a trips thread now.

Exposure therapy.

I made huge strides in the military, where I was forced to interact with others day in, day out, for 4 years. I was still uncomfortable in social situations, but at least I could pass for normal and talk to other people.

Now, I've been teaching for a year (as part of my grad program) and that's also made a huge difference.

Join something social, that will force you to interact with people. It will hurt at first, and you sure won't be the coolest kid there, but you will grow. It'll never go away, but it can get better.

I hope you get analy penetrated by niggers . You fucking toy .

The saving grace...

That's part of the problem.

You are better than no one. You are stupid, selfish, and ignorant, just like me.

This sounds reasonable. But why are you saying that it will never go away, while you seem not to have it anymore (teaching!)?

Lurk moar. Literally. I avoid unnecessary social interaction and use machines, like at checkout lines, wherever possible.

is that really taytay?

have you been living under a cock?

Drown your sorrows in Alcohol

Teaching is terrifying. I still do it, because I need to and because it makes me better. The first day, after class, I went straight to the bar and had three drinks and a cigarette before I stopped shaking. Now I'm wiped after, but nowhere near as bad.

The irrational fear doesn't go away completely, but it gets easier.

>You are stupid, selfish, and ignorant, just like me.
surely this will help someone will social anxiety out! just make him believe hes all of this constantly!

fuck

Alcohol, drugs, and public speaking.

nigger

kys

Fuck

fuck off

I didn't beat it, I just deal with it. My heart races once I get a text message, but still manage to have some good friends.

One word - MDMA

Better than thinking he's somehow superior to everyone else.

Applies to you, too, user.

I'm curious as well.

well...

My libido is whack. I can cum ten times in an hour. I was trying to become sexually active at 3.

If I don't fap 5 - 10 times a day, I am a wreck, cuz no gf anymore.

I beat my very severe social anxiety (barely leaving house or even room for 10 years, having panic attacks in public and having minor social fuckups leaving me depressed and suicidal for weeks or months)

I tried a lot of things, but what ended up being the key was just happening to find the opportunity to move to another location that offered me a fresh start AND got me away from my shitty negative family.

I went from life threatening levels of unhealthy avoidant behavior to actually genuinely wanting to and looking forward to interacting with and meeting new people, and all it took was changing locations and cutting ties with the worst people in my life.

Looking back, I could've saved a lot of time and suffering if I'd known I was being held back by my circumstances rather than blaming myself and being stuck in an endless circle of self hatred and self blame that fed into itself

A gun

kek the same here.

stop being a cuck

But what if he is? Did that ever cross your mind?

Trips of truth.

You aren't really better than people. You are one. So why do you need to believe this?

There are things your mind knows that you are suppressing, refusing to accept.

This. I went into telemarketing first, and then sales, to force myself to get better at social interaction.

It worked enough.

Shoop, but the guys a maestro.

Fucking trips! Toastmaster was actually very useful. It's possibly a good route for some.

samefag