A moment of silence for the day when Sup Forums went to far

A moment of silence for the day when Sup Forums went to far.

worried kek

Eh I've seen worse. I'd fuck one of them, they'll die soon anyway. Nobody to tell eh

>went too far
>pics of clothed children
Back to Facebook, OP.

Sex is one of the greatest joys of life, you're right those kids shouldn't have to die having never experienced it.

>come back after 7 years
>went too far
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Triggad kys fag

If that's your definition of "too far" then you must be new here.

Kek

idk bout u but i could us those breathing corpses as a sex toy

This is the reason i cant enjoy life. How am i supposed to be happy, when i know there are children dieing and suffering every day?

faggot fuck of to 9gag

Should have expected that on Sup Forums

> went to far

far, NJ

we were his only friends
>pic related

Woah momma
The edge

Its not really that bad. Whats with all these newfags thinking this is the worst shit Sup Forums has done? There was a guy who stuck his dick in a skull he found at a burial site, for fucks sake there was a guy with human body parts in a chest freezer.

One guy gave co-ordinates to a body he had buried for christs sake. Another posted a mother he had strangled and left naked for the husband and child to get home and see. This isn't even in the top 10 worst shit Sup Forums has posted.

You fuckers are weak shit.

10/10 agrrrrrrreeeeeeeed

THIS

OP should be a really newfag... come one, Sup Forums mostly doesn't care a shit about humans, dozens of animals were slayed and not a single fuck was given

That's cause it's a formula.
Ya see, the more faggot and weakling little fuck face a person is.
The more edge lord they try to be on 4chins.
Also, I'ma say it cause no one else wants too.
White people. This all white racist, little dicked punk bitch kids.
GG Sup Forums you contributed to the problem.
But in a sense it's not really 4chans fault.
I remember when the site was actually about anime and shit.
Now? Traps and furries. GG

Kek the fucking new fags trying to act cool, /b has been always shit, and 4chin as a image board is still in most part about anime and japan culture, they just added more boards over the years by user demand. So go and be retarded somewere else please.