youtube.com/watch?v=zU958I4Iqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
youtube.com/watch?v=jG7IGiBJU4c
youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are some quality qts but sometimes I'm shocked the Nazis came from this country.

The Nazis came from modern Germany as much as Socrates came from modern Athens

The percussion is uninspired, but this is pretty chill desu.

Thanks for the rec, Germanbro.

oh man, was ist los? Was ist das?

Ich bin schwarz? Schwarz Deutchland identity is getting stronger. Sehr gut I can feel home in my country everywhere I go in Poland

>african immigrants to europe adopting african-american culture
not sure why I expected any different

I'm shocked that people like General Mcarthur is from the sjw heaven of today

song is chill though

It's so fucking cringy. Basically America ruined blacks for everyone.

that sounds good

yeah it is gut, but where is "diversity" in this thing? Can't see any. :(

soon we will all be like diverse in details only. Style, fashion culture in general will be the same as everywhere. Niggers in Germany doesn't create their own thing like for example Grime or something.

It's not African American culture it's just modern music just like how America influenced North European metal or something like that.

The Black diaspora in Germany is fucking minuscule of course their output is tiny.

>Style, fashion culture in general will be the same as everywhere.

That's if you are pleb that can't really go deeper then the surface.

How did we ruin blacks? We elevated their music to high culture and mass appeal. It's only depressing to see a poor imitation, rather than something relatively original.

>rap
>R&B
>not African American culture
I don't follow.

I don't want to desperately scratch any surface to get something I should have from the begining. This should be reverse. Inspiration should be hiden, and smart, not an absolute rip off.

>a poor imitation, rather than something relatively original.

unfortunetly this is right

>Germany in the year 2017

Berlin in the year 2017

>moves houses with my gf
>2 German tourists are apart of the removalist company
>they have a series case of BO and are white Germans
>they empty out our house and we're on our way to new place
>swing by the servo with my wife, told them to follow us
>tell them "You've been working hard, ill be right back, gonna buy you guys something"
>walk in with my gf
>we both grab these 2 guys a can of deoderant
>"Here fella's you've earned it"
>mfw they were visibly insulted
>gf and i are pissing ourselves laughing in the car
Dont you German cunts use deo, fucking savages, no wonder you cant win a war.

Because OP's vid is not Representative of the entirety of Black German music.

>I don't want to desperately scratch any surface to get something I should have from the begining.

You want everything handed to you? You have to search the good stuff because the shit that's on the radio or top charts is the safe commercialized stuff that is accessible no top of the fact that visibility of artists isn't a uniform thing.

If you want to do art, do it about your culture and your problems. Don't pretend you don't have any own style and passion.

Brits have niggers too, but they are proud enough to make their own shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

This McDonaldization is terrible, and will destroy europe as independent society :(

>Bist du down

What.

If I see shit, I have the right to say my truth about it, so I did. This is shit imo, and makes me sad.

Good night.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
>Dutch people
>"White"

This video is shit but it isn't representative of Black German Music let alone the fact you don't know what she is singing about.

What do you not fucking?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jG7IGiBJU4c
>this is germany in.. who knows

I never even said it was good.

>If you want to do art, do it about your culture and your problems. Don't pretend you don't have any own style and passion.

Why do you have to be restricted to your own culture and problems? You can't just police people into doing music that is suitable fo them or trying OT retain purity of influences. It's like in China how the Chinese government is stifle non-tradional Uighur bands that are playing shit like rock or metal because "it isn't a Uighur thing".

If those are Namibians, Namibians are not that bad desu.

What am I watching here?

Found this music video a few days ago, I really love it

Black people in America, have a dark history, full of opresion and discrimination. Racism in USA is still very strong, even if they had black president.

I can understand getto culture in black societies in USA, and lack of trust towards white people there is totaly understandeble. As a Pole I would feel uncomfortable there as they are very racist even to slavs.

Getto culture, which is promoted on this german clip is out of place tho, and racist in european way. We don't have such history of slavery, and if germany had their nazi times, they try to do everything what they can to make country tolerant and peacefull.

Implemanting getto culture to the german clip would be similar to polish clip promoteing hatred towards germans, becouse of II World War. In this times it would be not cool, but rather silly and cheep.

I think that germans, black or white can't have any idea, how black people feel in USA, and I would be suprised if people from black projects in USA wouldn't treat this posers as silly ignorants.

This clip introduce europe to the american problem in the wrong way. People there have to deal with it, struggle with it to these days, and we shoul'd not accept this kind of racism in here. We have diferent problems, even if europe isn't free from racism, it have diferent character here, and treating this with such solutions is cheep, ignorant and toxic.

sorry for my english :P

Gut so.

how this
youtube.com/watch?v=-n7toRFqURk

would even try to be this
youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

Every German I've met has drowned themselves in cologne to the point that it's offensive.

You're overthinking it, it's just music m8

>tfw no african gf