"Hey Muslim woman...

"Hey Muslim woman, let me liberate and empower you for shamelessly humiliating you in public" are French faggots the most retarded folks around?

yeah because every attack hasn't been Muslims. at this point it is 50/50 check those fucking sand nigs

You are the only fgt here

yeah the French are quick to forget the ways the nazehz treated them in WW2, just doing the same thing to Muslims now

GG France, spineless cunts as always.

Shes a fucking sandnigger go back to your country

French are actually faggots.

Around 1789 they did the same thing with nuns.

The "liberated" nuns didn't want a husband; they just wanted to go back to the cloister to continue to pray everyday.

Fuck you. This was clearly staged by muslims to fuel a bit more the hatred against them so that the can play their game of victimization and whining. I hate these people and I want them to go away from my country.
Islam must go away from the civilized world.

they are actually right to do this
its the law simple as that
whether you agree with it or not
cant fault those cops for doing their job though

>staged by muslims
you don't follow the news much, do you? In Nice, France, they just made it illegal to cover your body in the beach (if you're a muslim woman).

I don't think they're even trying to justify this new law by saying "it's for opressed women's rights".
They're pretty explicit about it. Train of thought goes something like: "People don't like muslims, so you better not look muslim".
Fascism is gonna fuck us in the ass again, OP

They've had a bunch of attacks recently, there was a beach shooting in Tunisia, anyone on a beach in summer with heavy clothing on is gonna have an eye on them.

Common fucking sense user.

Not all laws are "right" per se (they change all the time adapting to society or to force society in a direction). Besides, it's a five day old law and a pretty stupid one too.

I never had any respect for France.

Until now.

Fuck mud slimes

this
now they need to oust their cuck of PM

you mad ahmed?

smh. If you think kicking women off beaches is a good national security strategy you're a retard.

Piss upon islam

This is why America is the best. You could always say things like "m-muh constitution" and the news will make a big deal out of it and the other guys will look like assholes.

What is she doing at the beach without her husband/sons?

lmao its just a shirt n pants tho y they mad

the beach shouldn't be a place for muslims, just send them to work on corn fields till they die

Hitler did nothing wrong

at first it s supposed to forbid provocating salafists on beach, some of you dont know what salafists are, its like those common TV terrorist without weapon
and we cant live with that shit anymore
now some far right mayors with far right recruted local police do some racists shits, its not whole france, but yeah everybody is fed up with islam anyway

talked to law students about this logic before because thats how I used to argue
needless to say its bs from their point of view
just because the law might not seem to be "right" or "just" doesnt mean it shouldnt be upheld and applied

btw in this case I think it truly is the right law though

Kicking women covering themselves completely you pathetic excuse of a human being.

#WTFFrance

I do see a lot of faggots here who wants to see their gf and daughters breed brown.

This is the typical submissive white mentality which led muslim to think they can do everything everywhere in the world.

Yo nigga, do you know who wears burka? No, not muslim, EXTREMIST MUSLIMS wear them. Look Saudi Arabia, Iran, Irak, Afganistan, Yemen, etc. Moderate Muslims wear hijab which is conpletely diferent and only covers the head.

Well, logically if burkas represent yihadism it should be banned, especially after the wave of yihadist terror attacks. Some countries ban nazi symbology because it represents a hate ideology, so why should burkas and yihadism be any diferent?

Also faggot in our modern constitution it is stated that women are equal as men and have the same rights, just fyi

Fuck that 25 points for the French , police telling women to get naked

Sooo much retard..... The law is designed to stop sand niggers from using this to hide extremists by pretending to be women... Not like there was ever a dishonest muslim.

If you don't like the law.. too fucking bad.. stop your shitty religion from bombing tourists.

Too bad those aren't burqas but niquabs, smartass

Thats the thing , they do this and there is no media outcry because this helps them to infiltrate.

>Fascism is gonna fuck us in the ass again, OP

It is the same faggot. Burkinis covers everything but the feet, the hand and the face.

>omg you did a mistake with the name, now your whole argument is invalid
Faggot

Look at Tunesia, Turkey, Egypt, etc. Moderate muslim countries and no burka no niquab and no burkini. Faggot

What is civil disobendience? If I don't like a law I'm free to ignore it. I might face fines, jail or death, but ultimately the choice is mine, right?

Look at dis nigga

a world full of retarded

Also check'd

That's a Jarhead's thought process right there. Laws are Laws, yah sure retard. Let's harass women for wearing diving suit looking attire ON THE BEACH.

>Tunesia, Turkey, Egypt
Except they do. In pretty much all moderate islamic countries (post 70s) women cover their hair, arms and legs. And if you really hate "extremist islamic" countries (I'm guessing you're merican) can you stop being best friends with the Saudis?

No, you dumb thick fuck! The idea is actually bigger than the Muslim women and their hijabs, it's the govt that telling people what to wear or not to wear. Imagine if they say visible tats are illegal in public places or nose piercings are illegal. It's the idea not actually the piece of clothes that some women wear.

So now beaches are finally safe. Now let's make muslims go naked in streets too! Maybe we could force some transparent coat for rainy days.

You almost got quads, but you had to be a cuck

>if something looks like something else, that means they're the same thing!

you don't go diving from a fucking beach, retard

>2016
>Sup Forums is so cucked they now defend mudslimes
>where my country gone

America is way too better when it comes to integration. Muslims and other minorities in America did way better than all Muslims and other minorities in Europe. Europeans has a very very deep rooted racism, but they play it passively.

If you're wearing a diving suit you're fine retard. Its about the shit ton of cloth they use which can hide anything.

You're a dumb fuck my friend. Burka covers EVERYTHING LITERALLY EVERYTHING. What these women are wearing are essentially diving suits.

I expect this kind of personal freedom infringement retardation from those hateful stupid frenchies but cmon man, land of freedum.

I've seen guys do it, and guess where? In France. They go in with their gear and a little float and go dive, come back and chill on the beach.

If two attires look exactly the same and one is allowed and the other isnt because of religious reason, it's fascism.

She's not wearing Burka tho. Not even actual hijab. She's a scarf or modern day hijab.

should nuns be naked too?

>Shit ton of clothing

A mexican with a poncho can hide way more.

Have nuns been bombing the fuck out of the countryside for months now?

Kek, I'm not american I am from Europe and I have travelled to muslim countries in north africa and dubai and qatar. Didn't see many burkas. But sure leftfag, keep making up excuses so that your arguments make sense.

I blame the Jews and all the newfolk.

It's also the same submissive menality that allows the USA to piss all over NATO

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I really fucking hate French fags, but their dislike of muslims is great.

Are you fascist fucks seriously, SERIOUSLY saying we should try to stop the mass murder of innocent people? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. DO YOU KNOW THAT MIGHT OFFEND SOME PEOPLE. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

this looks so retarded...

Im personally from North Africa, mostly old women wear them and girls that are insecure or obviously there are parents that force it on their daughters too and that sucks but that's what some parents decide to do, some parents force their kids to go to church, some even prohibit their kids from getting blood transfusions and IN ALL HONESTY I think that is the only thing that should not be tolerated, imposed beliefs on youth.

Go to Saudi Arabia, have to cover up because its their laws and you are in their country.
Go to France, cant cover up because its their laws and you are in their country.

There is no double standard here. Fucking deal with it.

Ironic because most Arab women are whores

Good

Fuck Muslims

This would help against a too high water level too. Brilliant idea.

Kek

Agreed but people should be allowed to wear whatever the fk they want.

>land of freedom

The one where you have to follow the rules or go to jail, just like France? Wake the fuck up, nigger.

There already were laws preventing people to cover their faces completely in France. This is new stuff. It's about women on beaches. It's about women bathing in beachs and sitting on the sand. You tell me how exactly does this law prevent someone from running on the beach with a bomb and detonate it.

>Imagine if they say visible tats are illegal in public places or nose piercings are illegal.

That would be great, those are for trash people

>FUCKING THIS

Why the fuck is it OK for Muslims to come pouring into our country, take our hand outs, then DEMAND that we change our lives to suit them. How the fuck can any sane person think that's ok?

Yet, if you ask a Muslim to remove their suspicious garment in a time of known terrorist activity and uncertainty, suddenly it's a personal affront to the entire race and religion, and now you must be put to death.

How can you fucking cucks sit there and say, "Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that" Like holy fuck!

Try walking into the Mall of America or Macy's or something during the holidays wearing a blast suit, and see how long it takes you to get arrested and kicked out.

France passed a low banning the burkinis because the people are sick of the sandniggers. It's that simple. It's the will of the people, dude. Get with it.

are nuns bombing the shit out of everyone and everything?

it's time

>have to follow the rules or go to jail

That's literally every 1st world country you turbotard

I would not only approve of this law, but I would donate to any lobby willing to fight for it.

sand heretic detected

omg source do you know if she shows more ankle?

This was staged by muslims. This cunt went to the very beach where burkini is prohibited and wears what? Wears a burkini of course! So that her filthy race can whine again. This is call a media trap.
Muslims trapped the police into a media trap by putting this female there and waiting them to show up. Did you understand or do I have to explain more?

I dont trust any muslim, and neither should you

>Imagine if they say visible tats are illegal in public places or nose piercings are illegal.

Considering the kind of dumbfuck degenerates that do that extreme shit, that sounds like a great idea, where do I vote?

I agree with you. But don't think this is the intent of the law. If a muslim woman in France is being forced to wear a burquini by her husband, putting a ban on the burquini is just gonna make her husband not allow her to go on the beach. Sending cops to force her to get naked or leave? Weird way to "liberate" women...

So, what don't you understand, nigger? It's the LAW in France that Burkinis are banned.

And that's why I don't live in France anymore ahah. They're hateful, racist cunts.

I'm now in Quebec and we have such a thing as REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for all religious backgrounds and folks. And guess what, there are LOTS of muslims in Quebec and still no problems with Extreme Islamism whatsoever.

>constantly twists everything that is said and never actually sees the point of the argument

I'm fuckin done. Fuck you.

exactly

Because your country is pussified, dumbass

9/11 happened 15 years ago, but we still want Muslims banhammered to this day. Don't act like you ain't see why the French are mad timid right now. Get that nigger dick out of your ass, and put the Torah down. Read a real book nigga.

It's funny how nations with a history of imperialistic oppression are always the ones that have issues with terrorism.

No but muslims could just get dressed as nuns. You can buy nuns clothes, you know? Oh jeez. I hope ISIS doesn't brows Sup Forums or thay might catch up with our anti-terroris techniques

I'm actually against the law because it's as much forcing french beliefs onto muslim women as a man forcing his islamic beliefs on his wife. It's just as wrong to me.

VIVE LE QUEBEC!

It has nothing to do with liberating women. It has everything to do with the fact that people are waking up to the lie of the disenfranchised refugee. These people are parasites and the French people are quickly growing disillusioned with the stream of extremest, non-conformist Muslims.

That's it, ask anyone. The "Liberating women" bullshit is political collateral for dimwits. The real reason is we're sick of the muslim bullshit and we're getting ready to employ the full weight of fascism to destroy it if we have to, because otherwise they will destroy the country and all rule of law and subvert it into an Islamic state.

>wear burka
>parents force it on their daughters

Shhhh user, leftist won't believe you.

hopefully my future grandchildren will refer to the middle east as the radiation zone

What I want to know is, for people who valiantly defend Islam, are you actually happy when innocent people get murdered by the dozen from Islamic terrorists? Do you see all these horrible things and just shrug your shoulders? Because it would seem like you do. Just sayin.

If she wants to wear that she can in their country. Muslims migrate and expect to keep their own fucked cavemen rules and want the world to go around them. They have to accept the rules the welcoming country has or go back where they came from.

>What I want to know is, for people who valiantly defend Islam, are you actually happy when innocent people get murdered by the dozen from Islamic terrorists?

Are you stupid or something? The main argument for those people is that, That isis does not represent Islam. Do you have any brain?

Ikr? Things looking pretty smooth in Quebec atm, we have BLACKS MUSLIMS SPICS what do you want Montreal is such a huge melting pot but apart from your regular city crime nothing to report. I FUCKING WONDER WHY, could it be people of different backgrounds are actually capable of inhabiting the same land in relative harmony so long as their personal rights are not infringed and their beliefs oppressed.