Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/303709/8c24ffab57/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Highest tier cringe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

It has potential but needs some work

The stuttering kills it, then burns the body

Alrighty then.

Lol not that fucking manga

baka desu kawaii weeaboo otaku naruto bleach attack titan on art online sword

This post made me an alcohol

is this copypaste or oc?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

What the fuck am I looking at?

I don't know.
Haven't seen it before.

Yes this fucking manga.
g.e-hentai.org/g/303709/8c24ffab57/

Jesus Christ, why did you write this?

hey nice post more

Do I want to click on this ?

Why though

Why does this exist?

This might answer your question. Also checked

Because Ralph approves of it

>ralph pls go
>no
Holy shit my sides

What the hell you were talking about your fucking little worse, me. I will have you know my name is John, I woke up in the morning, 5:30 sharp smell of wet look. I was getting a blowjob from a female one, and trying to hit the ball within 3 lbs huge in her mouth while choking in the middle of my other 18 \ 8 inches cock, (damn was SO cash). She had six orgasms while having convulsions and began spewing hard. I gave them they were on the floor like a fucking fountain spout. You must come for a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine the best orgasm I had to go to the front, so I reversed my base camp in the parking within the 14-storey barracks, multiply it by 35 (I'm CONNEXIONS) 2012 Ferrari parked. Approximately 4 hundo were in the base camp (mph, mind you) I push my shit time. When I went, I was the best shooter, was granted access to the entire weapon USMC. I baewotwa how to kill more than 700 people in different ways, using the gorilla war tactics was assigned as the leader of the squad will kill 300 terrorists. Also it had a bent push-ups, sit-ups and bench presses 30, 8000 Edition 6000-16 minutes. After basic training during the gold-plated champagne and eating sushi $ 15,000, I, I met a network of secret spy will help you keep track of your IP address. My device off with the rest of the day and I was the base of our football team and basketball team captain starter. I was more of a right to have the A in the military entrance exam. On the other hand, you've stole pictures of naked people painted Japanese and Facebook. Lamborghini went back to my barracks are now preparing to go to sleep. I'm going to graduate at the top of my class tomorrow and I would like to see the Navy Seals almost perfect for it. You are not a stranger to remember than your whole life, I was more a day.

welcome to 2008

>something old can't be funny

Forgive us for not being on top of the meme game. We can't all spend every hour of every day in ylyl threads.

Go back to class, summer.

How about you go back to your basement, NEET boy

Both of you are bad people and will almost certainly die unhappily. I am pleased about that.

>ur a summer

Wow. Super original. What's unemployment like?

Mom's getting pissed off with me

>but I'm not a bad person
>I'm only wishing people would die

K

I'm not unemployed, I'm a qualified sandwich artist

i see a pair of needle nose pliers

More like this?

Good job dude if that shits oc

Somebody get a femanon and let her dub this

So you work at subgay?