Docfags, please tell me I don't have hemorrhoids

Docfags, please tell me I don't have hemorrhoids

>pic related

Not docfag but that is hemorrhoids

I too have sadly become afflicted this past 48 hours

It hurts to cough :(

Really man? I'm 23 years old..

Do your shits also look like abortions?

Definitely homorraids. Should've worn a condom.

Abortions what

No, but I've been eating assloads of fiber to make my shits softer so that I don't have to strain. Feelsbadman.jpg

I mean like there was a lot of blood involved when wiping myself clean.
>been eating assloads of fiber
That's a nice hint user

Oh yes, mucho blood when wiping if you strain or wipe too much. Hemorrhoids fucking suck balls.

+1

Unfortunately, yes; however, this doesn't mean that it will be an issue necessarily. Sometimes you will just get what is called a "flare up". Wait a few weeks and see if your shitter returns to a some-what normal state before doing anything stupid.

>had them earlier this year, 23 m
Take shits more frequently.
Get up after sitting down too long (2-3ish hours).
Gently wipe asshole.
Reduce stress.
They will go away soon.
Took me like a week or so without treatment.
>going to the doctor for hemorrhoids
Pussy

Nah, it's just cancer.

They suck. Try not to itch too hard with the bad flare up. Use soap and water after every crap for awhile. I feel ya man.

Sounds like a plan. I'll do my best - hopefully it sorts out itself. But isn't there some ointment that helps aswell?

Get some wet wipes

Don't sit on ur ass hole day and eat rye bread

If you have insurance a gastroenterologist can take them off in 30sec with no pain. I fucking did it on my lunch break and went back to work.

sry ur fkd

This, so much of this

i had it as well
after 2,5 weeks i went to the doctor
got surgery

That's probably what my asshole looks like but I don't want to find out.

>medfag here
eat more fruits and whole grain products. I would also prefer wet toilet paper 4 da future. If its getting worse go to a doc

I have hemorrhoids and have had em for like 4 months. I eat lots of fiber now and use wet wipes. still doesnt go away, it doesnt really hurt anymore.
dunno what to do

lel

I've been having problems with my donger lately guys.

Everytime i'm having sex I can't seem to have an erection. My erection lasts if i'm getting a handjob, but when it gets inserted in vag i lose it pretty quick. It pisses me off and i'm so ashamed when i can't pleasure my gf anymore. Any possible reason for this type of thing?

I lost my appetite for over a month and now im gaining it back on normal again. I lost it because of my meds, they had a side effect for that but not for boner loss.

I've also stopped smoking, could that have something to do with it? I've only been about 3 weeks without cigs. As soon as i noticed my problem i decided to quit cigs.

One last possible reason might be that i'm just being nervous, but i'm pretty sure thats not the reason.

Oh, i've had situation like this before in my life, but it went away like in a week.

Can any of you guys help me?

Just stop wiping with paper, use either wet towels, and it'll heal after a few days unless you're treating your ass hard. Just be gentle whether you're wiping your ass, or showing shit in there. treat it like any other infected wound or it'll be there for months

Quit cocaine and coffee for a while

its not hemorroids

its space aids

mines here for months and I use wet wipes now and eat fiber...
why.

> You have hemorrhoids
> I had hemorrhoids two months ago
> Bought hemorrhoid cream over the counter
> Applied hemorrhoid cream on anus, and inside for two weeks straight
> Didn't push hard when having to shit
> Wiped asshole gently
> When showering clean asshole gently
> Hemorrhoids no longer

can hemorrhoids be caused by just stress? Im doing everything right but stress levels is high

OP here, I've already started using wet wipes. Does it make a difference if the wet wipes have some sort of flavor?
No.
Appreciated. what about some kind of special pillow?

>medfag again
nah its not that bad, believe me Ive seen some scary shit but if you want to be sure got to your doc ;) maybe he can recommend you a goot cream

I think I'm carrying it with me for quite some time now. A few weeks ago I started having a lot of blood on my toilet paper, but it was light red, so I didn't worry. But now it starts annoying a little - especially since I know.
I'm a eurofag so insurance pays. Can I get like a 30min fix like suggested?

30sec dude. Seriously. 5min wait. 1min convo and explanation. 30 sec procedure. Less discomfort than when it was flared up bad. No more issues.

Its basically a swollen bacterial infection, it needs to heal in order to disappear, being in the arse doesn't really help. You can seek help and they'll pop it if need be. Go buy something to put it on at first though and try and see if it heals

I got 'em after having like a really bad shit one time and basically tore up a wound, I stopped using paper entirely and went into the shower instead, healed after about one and a half week.

Thats an other option too but first I would try the ``soft´´ way. With cream and healthy food. Dont push to hard and be gentle to urself when wiping. And maybe a bit less cocaine

>Docfags, please tell me I don't have hemorrhoids
No problem. "I don't have hemorrhoids". There, no cause for thanks. Now go and take care for your hemorrhoids.

Oh dear God you are misinformed. That is not what a hemorrhoid is

Did I explain what it was? No, I just explained how you should treat it and it'll go away.

Lord help us

how the fuck you even take a picture of your asshole like that?

I will try the soft way for 1 or 2 weeks and if nothing changes I'll check out the doc, she's hot, so there might be something sexual going with the treatment.

>A swollen bacterial infection...
>They'll pop it...

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Yeah you fat fuck. Stop being fat.

I too wish to know this

I'm 1,78 and weigh 70kg - so I'm fine but thanks.

You're touchy about your health because you sit around all the time.

kek

ur gay m8

what do they do? do they cut it off or what? is it painless?

the cottonelle flushable wipes literally saved my ass. I take one and put witch hazel on it, wipe up and it's gg. Took like a week to go away and I've been good since

24 year old Male here. Hemorrhoids were not on my radar until they started making my life shit a couple weeks ago.

All I could think of was this pic, but I couldn't share the joke with anyone without discussing my butthole.

Hemorrhoids is a lonely road to walk alone user.

Full blown aids. Sorry m8.

Listen to jules vern "mad world" made me understand hemmeroids so much more.