Would you chop of 4 of your toes to share the same bed with Emma Watson for 1 night?

Would you chop of 4 of your toes to share the same bed with Emma Watson for 1 night?

fuck yes

Keep the leg if i can have her for a week

If she asked me to partake in a sexual activity i would with all my heart refuse. Making love to a highborn Lady such as herself would not be right. Not until we are married. I am a knight and if engaged in exhanging body fluids with Emma Watson nobody would hire me again.

I would kiss her soft gentle hands and say ''M'lady, once i return from the crusade in the middle east, then we shall be together. I will not destroy my honour by engaging in premarital intercourse, when i return we will be married under that oak tree that you loved so much. By em

*kisses her softly on the cheek*

I wouldn't even clip my toenails for a night with her.

Only if I could film it and sell the sex tape

Would i chop off 4 of my toes?

Let me put it like this.

I would paint my scrotum to look like a wild mouse and dip it into a tank of western diamond back rattle snakes just to take a 5 minute nap in the same rest-room stop bathroom her gay cousin had diarehha in 14 years ago.

What do you think i would do to have 1 night with Emma?

Nope.

this

As much as a 50 year old guy would want to have SEX with her (not just fuck her), I'd have to decline.

With diabetes, I take good care of my feet and I've gone to too much trouble to lose any of my hard work for a mere "fuck".

Besides, I had sex recently with a girl 25 years younger than me and she was a disappointment: doesn't really know a guys body, no interest in finding out, completely selfish. When I told her about this, she was completely perplexed that I would feel this way and I told her she needs to pay attention.

If I was a no nothing 25 year old, fine, it wouldnt matter.

But it does NOW.

>neckbeard spotted

4 toes to fuck Emma Watson?

I'd let the exectuioner take my head if i was given a chance to suck a fart out of her ass cheeks like a bong rip.

Gramps we don't need your fucking life story we just need a simple yes or no

no

consider giving my small toe if she is my sex friend for the rest of my life.

nah, maybe 1 toe. but id have to have it surgically removed while knocked out.

Fuck no. I know myself and I know that losing 4 toes is not worth the 7 minutes of mediocre sex.

probably not. probably because i know that everytime i would mount her in preparation for coitus, i would ejaculate all over her panties. ill roll over, recharge my batteries (my nuts) for 10 minutes and repeat the process

topkek

Up yours.

If it was yes or no, this shit would be boring you and you'd be jerking off to your sisters undies for the 5th time this morning.

you say that like its a bad thing

>REKT

holding a celebrity in any sort of high regard.

KYS scum. you're all the reason for dumbing down america.
fucking mindless sheep

shes british though, you cuck

i´d rather chop of emma watson´s toes to sleep with them in a bathtub

Grandad fookoff m8

how does that make a difference you fucking retard.

Fuck no

She's an average looking cunt

No she's quite average tbh. Plus celebrities are too self absorbed to be good in the sack.

Chop OF 4 of my toes? Well sure. Since you didn't say chop off. I'll just buy some steak and chop them with my toes and then sleep with her

referred wrong post

Your life is tragic.

Leave your house and talk to women. In the real world women are WAY hotter than that flat chested child actress who can't get work.

This idea if cutting off toes to share a bed (not bang her, just share a bed) with her puts you so low down the human ladder I can't even imagine how much cringe you life is made of. Do you love rubbing dog shit all over your face and tongue while you whack it to MLP?

I have been drunk enough to fuck her but I wouldn't do it sober. She is not really attractive. All she has going is that she is not fat.

>you fucking retard
>replied to the wrong post

you call me the retard. ironic

>She is not really attractive

You need to go and buy yourself a new pair of glasses. She is the most stunning and the most beautiful godess to ever walk the earth.

put me in the screencap

>mfw

it's no fucking surprise your small minds would pick on me for something so insignificant.
go ahead have your laughs

i pity you all

>spoken like a true cuck

have your wife call me sometime

I know a guy who just got a leg amputated from diabetes. Really sad. Hope you keep taking good care of yourself. Even if you don't think you have any immediate family who cares about you there are people out there who would be crushed if something tragic happened.

probably also meaning ...
>replied
laughs will be had

>I have no argument left so i'll just call him a cuck and add this to my list of internet arguments won

o wait i mean your boyfriend LMFAO

fuck no, you fucking retard. I'd chop off all of your toes and your face and your dick, just to shake hands with her though.

dubs confirmed

This user sucks cock

you must be 18 to use this site

holy shit! was there another fappening? how long was I asleep?

Can't deny dubs, you shit

hire a Polish or Bulgarian prostitute would be hell better than a one night stand with her.

>>I have no argument left so i'll just call him a minor and add this to my list of internet arguments won

thats shooped
inb4 b8
4,5/10 made me kms

i just came to this

i was jerking off and i thought this would be another emma watson gif and i was edging and i got close and i clicked on teh thumb nail and i was like oh shit this isnt emma watson but the gravy tration already left and once the gravy station leaves the staton theres no turning back

but i also didnt wanna fap to nothing to i let it loop while i came. now im done and wondering what to do with myself. such is life in my parents basement

>but the gravy tration already left and once the gravy station leaves the staton theres no turning back
What the fuck are you talking about?

top kek wish this was in a bigger thread

Once you start cumming you cant stop cumming is what he meant.

II think. Had a hearty laugh. thanks user

>mfw the gravy train leaves express

Emma Watson? No
Emma Stone? Maybe
Emma Mae? Yes

No. I will be content with masturbating to dank shoops of her feverishly like I do with any chick I can't physically have sex with and keep my toes thank you very much.