Which girl is a rapist more likely to target?

Which girl is a rapist more likely to target?

The girl looks more insecure, and looks like an easier target to get.

The gril on the left, i mean.

Im not a rapist, so i have no clue. I will say im liking the left girl, them knee-highs....

As a rapist, the right. She would be an easy jello shot target

Girl on the left is smaller, skinnier and has easier access. Right is more attractive tho.

Tiem 4 raep. What makes you think a rapist won't both

>Im not a rapist
>Posting on Sup Forums

Left. If she's wearing that dress, it's easier than trying to rip rights jeans off. Also, she seems like she would just give up and cry after 10 minutes of struggling

the slower one

the one asking for it

Girl on the right is an easier mark. She looks more compassionate and thus easier to trick.

Lol, fair point. I just come here for fap material, femenist hate threads, and because im a closet racist against nig nogs.

>trick
I don't think you know how rape works.

Now THAT is a rapists answer

Lure her into an isolated area/alley/park/van.

Retard.

Left, once you knock off her classes she might not be able to id you.

Stranger rape, girl on left. Smaller, easy access dress as others have pointed out. Date rape? Right. She looks more likely to be a party girl and thus easier to drug.

>Which girl is a rapist more likely to target?
The one who lives in the patriarchal rape-culture.

Right one of course.
Left one is extremely cute, but given the choice, no rapist would take the one with a terrible cheap looking tattoo on her arm. I mean even rapists have standards and don't take every piece of trash.

Right.

My mom

Both at same time. I feel like I wouldn't have to rape them to achieve that, but it will be achieved regardless.

This, for sure. The left would be more timid, and therefore less likely to get into situations where she might be raped. Right looks like she's never had a problem her whole life, so she wouldn't think to be careful. Jello shot roofies all the way

Isn't this true for all? You're in the club, bud, no worries

And these are dubs

Her name is "Haley" if u want to find her? yt "Fuck Boy Fridays w/ Haley & Ally" #teamallyftw

Left she looks the most innocent and shy

Funny thing is Haley actually was raped SO this is actually hilarious

Left. Legs and arms crossed shows defensive stance. She's weak and she knows it. The other one feels more in control. Pick off the weak one

Right cause she looks less innocent

all of them

I like right more, but left looks like an easier target.

She's wearing a fucking skirt you brainless fuck

Most likely their triple-chinned tumblr browsing friend with purple hair and nine cats, according to feminists.

Kek