What am i in for ?

what am i in for ?

kino

Nearly 3 hours of your life that you will want back but never actually get.

yxsafwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdsafhsdaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffbuagugzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyxgzyx
>read OP
>start shouting KINO at the top of my voice while smashing my face into the keyboard as hard as I can

>WMP
>uTorrent

Kill yourself.

eyecancer
>HDTC

>utorrent
a letter from WB demanding about $50,000 and your virgin asshole

>camrips

Kill yourself.

you should just wait for the directors cut

its a bad film

True capekino my friend

dude im not gonna wait 1 month for a fuckin flick that poeple tell me you waste your life on
also
suck my dick americunt law im invisible

t. US citizen

what do you get for seeing it now you moron
you just want to post in capeshit threads dont you

Do this
>Remove and
>Delete .torrent+Data

>user awkwardly posting a "if you see this image" meme and nobody replies

if that's not the most depressing thing i've ever seen on Sup Forums, then i don't know what is

I stopped replying to him because I would get a 1day ban literally every time I did

An absolute masterpiece, but you should be supporting it by seeing it in theaters and ordering the Ultimate Cut

a letter from your ISP

camkino

It's cool that op wants to make his own opinion but I forbid him to support that piece of trash. Only support real decent movies please

>mfw literaly going to disgrace this flick with bing watching it, playing WoW and the movie playing on a tablet
i bet some movie fans are really mad right now xdxd >lol u could be playing something good atleast
calling it now

>muh kino
>muh secret cinematic masterpiece that only patricians such as myself can appreciate

which one is the movie ?

>muh I'm a patrician only until Sup Forums likes a movie I don't like then I'm going to act like they're pretentious assholes

on the biggerscreen you pleb, thats the scene where batman finds the child in stormwind and deathwing is fighting with superman
god

its funny because english isint my first language and the movie is playing in the background i dont even pay attention

what the fuck does the scene mean when he gives the candy in the old guys mouth and links his fingers

>720p
>camrip

shit has fantastic quality what do you watch rips always on your 4k tv?

Green TC

A shitty camrip.

Lex has a government official literally eating out of his hand.

More based Snyder symbolism.

>im baman
>im sooberman
>im leps
>i hate you
>come at me bro
>martha
>we're best buds
>stronk
>fishman
>speedster
>mr blobby
>the end

>he didn't quit after clearing HFC

People like you are the reason there's no fucking content any more. Blizz know they can still get paid by doing absolutely nothing.

>not 2.2.1
I use qBit though

thats a priv

Have some self respect and go to the theater or wait till you get a rip of an actual disc.