Can anyone tell me what the fuck is this harambe thing you are all talking about?

can anyone tell me what the fuck is this harambe thing you are all talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tFIYpU9.jpg
i.imgur.com/IlaL4lp.jpg
i.imgur.com/TcMS6Ku.jpg
i.imgur.com/rg1Yje4.jpg
i.imgur.com/z9bJgyo.jpg
i.imgur.com/BhLnWkS.jpg
i.imgur.com/W6LvD0G.jpg
i.imgur.com/E0SHAGO.jpg
i.imgur.com/9ZwsD74.jpg
i.imgur.com/XSTdVTl.jpg
i.imgur.com/dOeRDJs.jpg
i.imgur.com/vUXXsT6.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone hacked Leslie Jones and posted the pictures online.
But the blog is down now.

Anyone has the pictures?

It's the latest dank meme son, some gorilla named "harambe" who killed a kid at the zoo got put down because parents are stupid and don't keep any eye on their kids.

i.imgur.com/tFIYpU9.jpg

prepare a bucket

was, by any chance, the kid black?

It's a racist thing.

A black family let their young kid climb down into the gorilla pit.

The gorilla was killed to save the kid.

Racists use it as further proof about how black people continue to fuck up our society,
but frankly I know quite a few white families who let their kids run wild too.

Quite frankly .. Mmhhhmyesss

gorilla/10
moar?

Racism is just a meme dude

this
so they killed the gorilla,
but did the gorilla deserve it? did he hurt the little man?

>Racism is just a meme dude

bullshit

fucking google it already, jesus

Yeah, so as usual whites are all pissed at the whole blm thing insinuating that blacks can't raise their kids, which is funny because when you see kids acting up in public at a restaurant or in the grocery store, it's usually white kids while their parents are completely ignoring them.

No but professionals said he would have killed the kid if tranq'd

>it's usually white kids
yes, in a +50% white country it's normal if it's usually white kids, genius

It is, honestly. People are only racist within their personal spheres of influence, and since most people are antisocial, the only place to voice it is on the internet, but only as a means to get a rise out of someone. What's really amusing about this particular subject us you have people referencing "harambe" on social media who don't even get what it's about. They don't even know it's racist. It's just some shit people say to be funny. So it's a meme.

I'm not Jesus btw

Okay, so why then when you see black people on TV doing some shit that white people do themselves, more often usually because there are more of you, suddenly because they're black that must reflect poorly on them as a people? Do you think they wouldn't have shit that fuckin monkey if the kid were white?

the thing is , a white kid didn't fall to the gorilla pit

kys racist cuck

I think that some groups behave better than whites on average. Like some asians (not all though).

Blacks are among the ones that behave worse. So when you're below the standard fingers are pointed at you. No surprise, it works everywhere the same and that's why whites aren't very popular in east-asia.

There's about 7.4 billion humans in the world.
There are about 100,000 western lowland gorillas in the world.
Therefore, by simple calculations, we can conclude that a gorilla's life is worth 74,000 times more than a human's life.
We must sacrifice 73999 people to avenge Harambe.

Lost

Where do you live?
Not the same place as the rest of us.

Also, please keep in mind that you don't have to be black to be a nigger.

God that is disgusting

here's the complete set

i.imgur.com/IlaL4lp.jpg
i.imgur.com/TcMS6Ku.jpg
i.imgur.com/rg1Yje4.jpg
i.imgur.com/z9bJgyo.jpg
i.imgur.com/BhLnWkS.jpg
i.imgur.com/W6LvD0G.jpg
i.imgur.com/E0SHAGO.jpg
i.imgur.com/9ZwsD74.jpg
i.imgur.com/tFIYpU9.jpg
i.imgur.com/XSTdVTl.jpg
i.imgur.com/dOeRDJs.jpg
i.imgur.com/vUXXsT6.jpg

#DicksOutForHarambe

dicks out for harambe

Thank you.

My harabe theory.

Harambe meme is popular especially the dicksout variety, because of how vocal the black community gets when a dindu gets taken out. #trayvon and shit.

When probed to a point that they have to admit defeat or failure they fall back to their big dicks #muhblackbigdick. Hence #dicksoutforharambe perfectly encapsulate the whole black polictical movement in a nice little bow.

#dicksoutforharambe

wh ywould anyone want that

I truly expected worse...

He didn't kill the kid

If this is the onset of a new fappening, I will put some bleach aside to cure my eyes.

the kid was fine
the problem was that he was becoming defensive because people were yelling at him
no one wanted him to take his angst out on the child
up to the decision to kill him he was dragging the boy around which albeit not violent, didn't speak wonders for the gorilla's concern for the kid's life

kid shoulda kicked the gorilla in the balls and ran

tp?

have you ever kicked a gorilla in the balls?

what the fuck is wrong with that guy's dick?

it's inside Leslie Jones