Just got this in mail today for my AR. What's your excuse not owning some freedom?

Just got this in mail today for my AR. What's your excuse not owning some freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Japan/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't live in a fucking shithole of a country

Pussy

When you use your freedom you lose your freedom and go to jail.

Why do you need a double compass for an ar?

I bet that is going to look great on your air gun.

Greeks understood freedom, even though firearms didn't exist.

Your bait is shit OP. Try practicing your trolling katas over at 9fag or something.

Son, I've got freedom for days, but this is a thread for /k/

>understood freedom
>implying freedom is a complex concept

Every part of the world that has man there, has crime, rape, murder, etc. Why not go turn on the news or some shit, might learn some thing you dumb fag.

>Eotech
Garbage.

sheep

>Being this big of a faggot.

Denied a license on charges i never got convicted on as a juvenile. Thanks Massachusetts

I know you do because of your answer.

>Freedom to get shot by cops, niggers, and psychopaths

Naw I'll stick with a safe country.

I live in California

I own 72 rifles, shotguns, and handguns, from 1896 to present.
I love America...YA YA YA

I dont need to compensate for anything.

Pussy

kek America is SO shitty.
Sure it is boy.

>being retarded enough to buy a shit product

Don't leave your optic in a hot car buddy. You might realize you wasted your money.

Massachusetts fag here

Arrow pointing up is mislabeled, I'd return it.

:(

>Underagefag detected

What country is safe?
Do tell.
I'm about to rip your argument to shreds.

Such a tired retort.
Feminazi or manlet detected.

Having a penis that females willingly allow me to put inside them.

>I think everything on the news is true

The post.

enjoy your thermal drift, eotech kek

Singapore, Japan, and many more, utter piece of crap.

Please use that AR to shoot yourself

top kek

>Singapore is safe
>Singapore safe
>Safe
Nigga wut?

I own a fully automatic assault kitchen knife.
>Republicans: 1
>Democrats: -1

>singapore is safe
in what bizzaro world do you live?

Expat in Japan.. I grew up near Chicago I know all about it.

>Rip me to shreds.

Yeah go ahead and try..
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Japan/United-States/Crime

Singapore is way safer than any major US city.

Yeah, who even cares about human traffickers. They don't even have guns

>major cities have the most gun control

I'm not an edgy tryhard living in the third world.

freedom is illegal in my country (usa)

Argument just got ripped by one greentext

I've been around the world. Murica is the shittiest more dangerous country I've been to. Weirdos, junkies and crime everywhere.

Every city has problems, but relatively, its extremity low compared to even a modest Midwest city in the US. Shit, Fort Wayne Indiana has more crime.

Third world implement s gun control

>patriotic americans hoarding weapons

literally the whole world is laughing at you

i dont think you know what third world means

EOtechs are garbage why do you think they were offering full refund returns?

dont you have some muslim dick to suck?

Fuck off Muhammad

Cities have magic walls that keep guns out that are purchased from other states / locations.

Gun control at the city level means nothing.

>nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Japan/United-States/Crime
Yea because if you spit a piece of gum out the fucking cops come and castrate your whole family in front of you

Let me guess. You're one of those countries with open arms to refugees starting suddenly see rising terrorist attacks and crime like rape in general?

>boy

I'm poor. Government makes me pay 3 average wages to get hunter's licence so I can own a shitty hunting rifle. I'm trying to build my own. Easily made a single shot, now I'm trying to build a closed bolt semi-auto.

Japan is gay and filled with asians. Id rather stick to a safe white american neighborhood than a disgusting smelly japanese town filled with disgusting looking autistic asians

Because I don't have a small dick.

>Gets BTFO by facts
>buuuttt its gay

You've never been here, you don't know even close to what the fuck you are talking about. Its not perfect of course but as far as crime goes, its not even a comparison.

Keep crying because you proved wrong though.

Singapore is statistically the safest place on earth with Japan.

And I lived there, got a bunch of expat friends, there's literally no crims or anything there.
Wherever you're from, it's not as safe as there.

Yes you do user.

go back to whatever shit site you came from

I hate America so much that I consume all their pop culture and even assume their accent when I sing...

> got EoTech + side flip magnifier
> Have astigmatism
the glowing flare is so bad I sold mine, have better luck with Trijicon SRS and Vortex Venom

lucky trips don't lie

Sounds like we got some little wieners.

I had an EoTech, it was meh, the battery life is meh.

I live in Norway, crime rate absurdly low, police are friendly and crime only really happens in like 1 small area, being filled with immigrants. And at that its just petty theft mostly.

Otherwise its pretty damn peaceful here besides the shit weather.
I don't need a weapon nor do i know anyone who will, and a handgun will easily run you 2000 dollars. Rather spend that money elsewhere.

Same rifle current setup

That looks flimsy as shit, I'd be scared it'd blow up and spray shards of metal all over my face.

europoor pls go

Because I'm not a pussy who needs a gun.
Real men fight with fists pussies it's like your dad didn't teach you anything.

got to stop you there, Singapore is fucked

It's designed to do exactly that.
What did you not understand about ASSAULT KNIFE?

When shit hits the fan, which it inevitability is going to. I wanna be your neighbor.

OP that is just like you only way to go is down.

EoTech. Ew

That swert sks. Yugo or russian?

why do red dot sights need electricity? serious question

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

8/10 subtle troll. would have worked better on

my dick size is just fine

People say that to me too, what makes you think I am going to risk my life to protect you? I have my family to worry about.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 tell my m8 about that gr8 b8 m8 no h8 appreci8

As a Canadian who's been to uhmurka and lots of other parts of this world, I've gotta say uhmurka isn't ALL that bad. Yeah, sure there's some shit places and yeah a large portion of the people who inhabit the place are retarded as all hell. It's really not that bad. I'd rather live here in Canada, but that's just me.

"Third World countries are for the most part poor and underdeveloped. In these countries, low levels of education, poor infrastructure, improper sanitation and poor access to health care mean living conditions are inferior."

Fits pretty well if you ask me.

hmm have an AR-15 and a girlfriend... guess that just debunks your commie sucking theory you freedom hating faggot.

And you dont get to do cool stuff like hunting so we are laughing at you. Have fun on your computer until you die

Who said anything about you protecting me? At least I know where to go to get weapons kek.

so when a newfag misses the target they can blame it on dead batteries and not their shitty aim

I think the rest of the world is busy fearing getting raped by the swarms of muslims they openly let into their countries.

I'm from switzerland and we're as safe as every other civilized european country even though we have military weapons at home until we're 35, it's a military service thing.

The problem is not the guns it's the american population.

Any southern european country with that many guns will be even shittier.

I live in iran

Top kek

You can spare a few guns by the looks of it. You couldn't possibly use all of those (: and if you refused then I'd have to rape your daughters.

I live in the true land of the free where people treat each other respectfully and there is no need for violence because our country isn't a corrupt shit hole. What good is a gun?

>quarter of the population is unemployed or severely underpaid.
>has a 'mass shooting' literally, everyday.
>thrives off an old school mind set of capitalism
>no healthcare
>several cities either bankrupt or on the verge.
>government steals money from tax payers
>every citizen is a cuck to banks.
>Donald trump the idiot or Hillary the lying criminal to be the POTUS in a broken two party system.
etc, etc...
yup sounds like paradise.

Personally i'm not a fan of wooden kalash's.

Fun.