Sincerely, I think that using autism as an insult is offensive. Autism isn't a bad thing. It has never been

Sincerely, I think that using autism as an insult is offensive. Autism isn't a bad thing. It has never been.

agreed but this is Sup Forums it's basically ingrained in the site by now..

Autists detected

go to bed james

I'm actually an Asperger so you're not that far from reality

ayyyy lmao

>Sup Forums
>kind
?????
What are you fucking gay?

I'm sincerely confused by people who think their being offended should motivate anyone else to behave any differently. Offense is taken, not given; you are the one offended, so if you don't like it then you're the one who should change. We owe your feefees nothing.

I think you're a fucking faggot.

No offense.

>Amidoingitrite?

same BS they use when you use "gay" as an insult

>Offense is taken, not given.

Nice bait gaylord.

he's right, queermo

>cuckchan 2016

Maxlel

Kekeroni

>That same fagging

Guachafito is god

sorry that this isn't a hugbox you boring, awkward, basement dwelling faggots.

None taken! Look at how civil that exchange stayed. Would that spergs like OP could do as much.

Have a pleasant day.

Pic related

>Thinks being too beta to stand up for yourself is a good think
>Thinks that not taking offense is the same as offense not being implied

Doesn't matter if it bothers you or not. Offense can always be given as well as received.

>thinks taking bait is standing up for oneself
>blaming people who haven't materially harmed you in any way for your hurt feelings

Do you blame the sky when you get wet walking in the rain too? Get an umbrella or stop complaining, it changes nothing and makes you look childish.

Topkek, not even remotely comparable. You're just a fucking moron user. Please never reproduce.

I'm sorry, I thought you would be able to understand a simple analogy (the site is 18+ after all). Maybe this response is more your speed?