no girls allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bubblebumbutt.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But you poop from there...

how did you know :o

Sit on my face

that's not me that's bubblebumbutt.tumblr.com/

Why no girls? That's what all you faggots are trying to be isn't it? Fuckin' pathetic.

Because girls are ewwey

You too

ok :p

and yet these threads are always basically just a bunch of dudes doing their best to try and emulate girls. It must pain you guys deep down knowing that you can buy the prettiest clothes, strike a feminine pose, act how you think a girl acts yet you will always be a man. A man pretending to be a girl. Hell i could at least respect if it was just a bunch of masculine dudes with hairy chests and muscles and beards and shit, doing manly shit in some calvin kleins or something, but it's always this "men pretending to be women" crap.

I can always post those too if you prefer big hairy men ;p

This is pretty much what I think about them. Yet, to be honest, I don't mind them being completely perverted. It's kinda weird how I got "used" to it by seing it every single day on Sup Forums. And yes. I'm pretty much a newfag being here only for a year and a half now.

but boys can be feminine too!

welp... No probl...ems with that ? I mean, androgynous men exist since the dawn of time... and were the "standard" for men in middle east before Islam came around. I even found myself trying to be more androgynous because of the sexual excitement it causes me to experience. But I'm still confused as fuck about that. If I offended anyone, it wasn't my objective and I apologize.

i understand how you feel c: i like to wear androgynous things in public because it makes me feel cute

Post your butt in those leggins, please.

WHO DIS

my butt

Yeah. I mean... -I'm pretty wasted right now, so whatev's- but... I feel like I'm suppressed by my environnement, my family, and my "pride" as a man to do those things. I find myself too repulsive to try and look like a cutie. (I'm one of those bushy torso guys type, with hair everywhere. And I wouldn't assume anyone I know seeing me without those characteristics.

MOAR OP

me gusta!

I sometimes have a hairy chest too but i shave, don't worry user! anyone can be cute :p
moar
ok

Hows mine :3

Can you dump more of your pics?

cute :3

Got any more in lingerie?

yep!

More ass in lingerie too?

yeah but I'm scared my family starts looking weird at me. We're pretty close, and hairs on arms, legs, torso, are like blessing inside the family. They're actually "proud" of me because I was the one the most hairs when I was young, beating my brothers 10 & 13 years older than me. I feel like it'd be betraying them. Just like dying my hair would be a flag for them concerning me. (I'll say it again, I'm COMPLETELY wasted, but please answer if you wish, I'll read with caution)

He's so cute ! What's his name ?

Asshole pics!

Joel Dumbledore, he's not as cute anymore. He was between 14 and 17 in most pictures you see on Sup Forums, older he looks lanky and less cute. He's like 6'1 too.

Thoughts?

i remember seeing his tumblr, pretty shitty twink, that's the only good pic of him

Show us more of those panties :3

I think he still looks pretty cute even though he looks way more mature now. His body is weirdly lanky though, literally ayy lmao tier

meh, pretty average boybut tbh.

My family is pretty progressive so i couldn't honestly tell you what to do because i wouldn't know .-. maybe try slowly looking girlier and girlier without them noticing?

3/10, can't see shit and that's clearly a manbutt

Alright lovers serious question. Are you guys too ugly to have a decent looking girl so you turn to being faggots? Or do you genuinely enjoy and prefer the dick because you were born degenerates?

ok :3
best butt itt tbh, would ruin sudetenland

nice ass

Show us the backside from that angle :3

the latter ;p
thx boi

His boipucci

Bulge in leggins?

Would you fuck me? How hard?

What a lopsided ass

Well that makes me think less of you then.

>Would you fuck me?
obv
>How hard?
not too hard, I don't want to bruise my pelvis

That's honestly the ugliest ass I've ever seen in my life.

i don't think i have that, does this picture count?

All fag will burn in hell kill your self before aids does.

Just post more of your shitter, no need to get fancy

Cute butt

sorry don't have bulge in leggings but bulge in briefs good?

>gonna burn in hell anyway
might as well have some fag sex

Man ass/10

It's good :3

Got any wedgies?

but i wanna be fancy :L
lemme see, this a good enough wedgie?

>cute ass
>cute body
>looks like a cute face

You're a complete package. Doing God's work.

I still have no clues being the mother fucking mental wreck that I am. But I have a pseudo motto i use whenever I'm asked that shit : "if it fits, or enters, it's perfectly fine for me".

That's good!

Bend over OP

you touch my heart like germans touch sudetenland :3
moar boi!

I wish I had someone as perfect as him ;_;

Do you have a tumblr?

Fuck me with all your force, user

Moar girly faggy poses like this

I've seen much much worse.

OP,

Are you a virgin?
Do you have a bf?

Chihirosquat, your ass is amazing.

no sorry user i don't .-. but i might make one sometime when i can^^
is this girly?

I'd rather be touching your butt, but you're welcome!

Iktf.

Death to boy butt fuckers you fucking pedos. How do you live with the fact that your going to burn. You talk a big game know but when me and the boys go out fag bashing your the same ones that are pleading us to stop smashing your skull.

Oh my fuuck hes so cute mooooR