Anyone wasted/high/tripping?

anyone wasted/high/tripping?
just took 12 g of kratom and damn I love this stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's kratom like? I've been Curtis about it.

Fuck. Curious. Autocorrect

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI watch this while trippin' shiiiiiiiiit

did you ever take any opiate?

depending on the strain and the amount taken it can be simulating and sedating. i use it for the sedation. its a body high kind of like a mix of a low amount of weed and alc combined but with a fuzzy warmth coming from the inside.

how did u used kratom?

i used to take them by putting the powder in capsules, but i was too annoyed with the act of filling them. now i take a bit lemon/or lime juice, sugar/sweetener and fill if with warm water. like not boiling but the warmest the faucet has to offer. then i just mix the kratom in it.

Nice thumbnail.motherfucker

well thanks for the bump anyway.

kratom? edgy

its not potent, sure, but it is legal and fun. used it to ween me off of weed. very helpfull for that.

yeah i should probably start doing that aswell

so have you tried kava? if so hows it compare.

have not tried that one yet. do you have any experiences with it?

It worked for me. You could also try phenibut, which is rather bezo like instead the opiate like kratom. Or maybe a mix

benzo* (= Benzodiziapine, like valium/diazepam)

Weened you OFF weed. Are you retarded or something?

not with kratom. kava is pretty chill. im mostly looking for a weed substitute that is legal and cant be drug tested and wont kill me lol

well after 8 years of smoke weed erryday i needed some help to ease my withdrawl symptoms.

well then give kratom a try. it is missing the psychedelic component of weed but that was a good thing for me personally.

I honestly don't get anything from kratum when I take it. More power to yall, I'm high af right now anyways.

Which strain?

I've been on meth for about 6 days straight now. I need some sleep...