Prove that I do not exist!

no

I wish I didn't

>I think, therefore I am

When I fart, other people can smell it.

Done. Its easy. I know i exist.

Now to prove that YOU exist? Well...

This guy gets it.

I think, therefore I am. Do YOU think? prove that to me.

Cogito ergo sum.

Check mate mate.

I literally don't believe in existence.

i think there for i am

i exist, but you all are just my imaginations.

Define " existence" .

wait till isis gets u, then u feel true existance.

There is the possibility that we all were created or came into existence 15 minutes ago with nothing but memories and material evidence of our past...

yes but it is also possible that im nigger but cant see because im colorblind. horible stuff even think about it.

Solipsism is the only true philosophy.

jkldsf

there is your proof

Don't give a fuck, just know all good and bad people exist just need to know why they are fighting and the truth will set you free

I lurk, therefor I am.

I have to prove that I'm not a robot every fucking time I decide to post you dumb cunt I obviously exist.

i came in my mouth and felt disgust afterward

Cogito ergo sum.

Quads of faggotry

morals are just social constructs, human made and artificial.

I don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münchhausen_trilemma

I think you're a faggot.

suck my penis

I think, therefore I am. I think!?

If I don't exist, then what am I?

i think you r faggot..

NO U!

I don't.

If we can't prove to you that we exist, imagine how God feels.

I don't exist (nor would I care to), only you do, every response in this thread is caused by your creation of it, therefore, you are solely responsible for all this 'evidence' of existence external to your own, ergo /thread

Gott Erhalte Franz den Kaiser, amirite?

We do not exist. There is no "me" typing this out right now. Learn about enlightenment and getting rid of your self-image.

I disagree. You may be in matrix-like simulation, may not even be human, or actually inhabit the body you perceive. But "I think therefore I am" still holds true. Whatever I am, even if I'm a brain in a jar, I am conscious and self aware of my consciousness. I have thoughts and emotions and awareness. Therefore, I exist, even if I'm unsure what I am, where I am, or what plane of existence I'm part of.

I shitpost
Therefore i am

Im replying

>learn about enlightenment
That literally means nothing.

Untrue. Morality is drawn from reason by the observable truth of existence.
ie. Man has to nourish himself in order to exist. If he doesn't nourish himself, he ceases to exist. Existence and non-existence are binary, any action is for one or the other. Acts that benefit and nourish the self are moral, while actions that destroy the self are immoral.

a

I do not exist

Check em, white man

you can see my post. There.

Do you know your father?

I farted just now, it stinks, I can smell it.
>fart was real
>stinks
>i'm real

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

My point of awareness exists.
It's aware of inhabiting a physical human class vessel.
This vessel interacts with other things outside the vessel to mutual effect.
It might not be proof of my existence, but it's a compelling argument for it.

Yeah but what about when it comes down to others? Like, the whole 1 person vs 4 people death train thought-experiment. Your philosophy is at a solid start, but it still needs work. Others arent the self.

Exist where?