Does anyone here ever Jew fast food places into getting free shit...

Does anyone here ever Jew fast food places into getting free shit? I've been considering filling out fake complaints at McDonald's to see if they'll give me free meal vouchers or something. Any of you ever done this before?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g46_qkAPNNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think there was a way to get free Wendy's meals by telling then you're from out of town and you got lost. For some reason company policy is to feed those people.

Huh that's pretty weird. I wouldn't want to take advantage of something like that, though.

Not a big fan of your casual anti-Semitism. Just saying.

(((Triggered)))

I never used to, then I met this Indian guy at work and we would go on lunch often. The service in Subway was always shitty, so he complained once and got a free sub on the next visit.

We then started complaining about most of the places we went to (if they deserved it) and most places do give you some free shit.

Well it's not really something you could abuse too much even if you wanted to anyway, you can pretty much only do it once per store before they figure out you're scamming them

fuck off jew

really just gives you the incentive to complain more. Cool Indian dude though, I usually don't like them because I literally can't understand them most of the time.
But I was thinking of not even having to go to the joint. Just filling out a complaint, waiting a few days for a response and hopefully get free shit and redeem it.

If your in the next town over this usually works but it's kind of a pain in the ass for fast food. I would save old prepaid visa cards that had no money left. I would order like 30$ worth of food. They will hand you the drink before paying but usually won't give you the food until you hand them the card. When they hand you the food just take off. I did this 3 different times with no issues. It's a pain bc you need to take the plates off your car real quick where there aren't any cameras and then when you take off find another parking lot asap to put them back on. It's worth it if you are broke. You can get enough mcdonalds for a 4 days kek

If you have Taco Buenos where you're at, you can tell them they fucked up your order, and they just give you the same thing again-- They don't require you to return it. Instant doubling.

It's worked at every location I've ever been to.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g46_qkAPNNA

That's pretty fucking smart. I'll have to pay more attention and find out what places work like that because they always require you to pay first and makes sure your transaction completes before they hand you the food

Unfortunately we don't have those where I live. Sounds like a place that doesn't care too much about giving out their food tho

>bait detected

It's basically Taco Bell except better quality and less kooky menu items. They definitely give no shits about losing money though.

It doesn't work all the time for the reason you just mentioned. But a decent amount of employees will just hand it to you if they are having a busy day. It's worked for me a few times but I'll admit it's kind of a pain in the ass and only worth it if you starving and havery no food for the next few days or so.

While I don't doubt you can do that, it would probably be harder if you don't purchase anything beforehand. Most places will ask you to provide a receipt number so they can verify you did indeed make a purchase.

If they allow you to make a complaint without the receipt info, then you'd have to invent a whole story to make your complaint seem more valid. It's easier to complain about the food you're eating (even if it's nice) than make up some complaint about something else that might be easier to figure out is bullshit.

Well shit I wish we had that. I like my local Taco Bell because of the employees but they hardly have anything on the menu that doesn't have Fritos or Doritos on it.

i do this with online cinema booking
just call up your local cinema and say youve booked for a movie and just give a false card number and name and tell them youve booked for certain ammount of people by tommorow but received no email notification with ticket code

speak in rushed and worried tone of voice so they speed the process up and just throw in a few voucher codes that you can redeem for a free movie

For sure going to give this a try one day. I'm in college so hell if I can get four days worth of free McDonald's that'd be okay with me

Well I'd recommend it if you ever find one man. Definitely the best of the 'Taco' places, even without jewing.

Anyone ever just eaten food in a gas station? Like, say, QT with their Buffalo-Chicken sticks, just grabbing one and eating it as you browse? I feel like they just wouldn't even notice.

Oh yeah very good point. They probably already thought through what I am planning. If someone were stingy enough I guess they could use someone else's receipt though

For real? What sort of weak people work in cinemas?

>Hello?
Yes I just made an online booking but I haven't had my confirmation, it's for tomorrow for 3 people and it's urgent this gets done
>Can you please provide the details of your booking?
Sure, here is my number
>Sorry sir I cannot find anything with those details
Oh my god your website is so shit
>Sorry sir, you'll just have to go make that purchase again online, seeing as the problem only appears to be happening for you it must be a problem with your machine or your card, thanks for calling.

im a uk fag and most cinema phonelines here are outsourced to India so you`re mostly speaking to indians who read from a script and just sort you out asap

they will notice

Not sure how. You can just put two in the little baggie and walk over to the drinks, which are usually out of sight. If I devour them then go buy two more, would they even--?

I worked in a supermarket as a summer job once and it's amazing how many people walk around the store and eat the food.

I honestly lost count at how many people would eat a product and either hide the packaging or place the empty packaging on the shelf so they didn't have to pay.

Depends on the store and the staff really. If the store has good security camera placement or the domed mirrors, it's fairly easy to keep an eye on customers. And no matter how much people try to act less shady, it always seems to make them act more shady.

That sounds like a safe bet. I'd watch out for cameras though. But it's not like they'd tract you down over $4

1: Go to McDonalds Tell them you have buy one get one free coupon at the speaker.
2: Pay for food and don't give coupon
3: Get diabetes

Call a McDonald's and ask for the store number and the manager's name. Go to another McDonald's tell them the store number the manager's name and that you just started at the other store. They will give you 50% off

I'm impressed Sup Forums.

I've literally done the bogo coupon one hundreds of times and only been asked for the coupon a few times and I always just scramble around looking for it and say I just had it. Then they say don't worry about it haha. No risk high reward