You wake up in the middle of New Delhi, and you realize you are now an indian.What do you do next?

You wake up in the middle of New Delhi, and you realize you are now an indian.What do you do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/india/punes-pimpri-goldman-attacked-and-bludgeoned-to-death-2895284.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get a job in tech support, or kill myself. Seems like the same thing.

Take my morning dump in my favorite shitting street. Afterwards I will take a ride on the roof to my job. Maybe you'll know me. I am Dave from the support hotline.

find the nearest shitting street. spread my cheeks. let it rip.

eat curry and repeat

Buy a taxi.

Go to the local market and haggle for hours on the price of a bag of flour and 3 pieces of paper.

get a passport and migrate to a western country, piece of cake

make my way to the funeral pyres on the ganges and get an aghor guru

kms

Focus on my studies, work my way through school, medical degree comes next, brain drain my way into the US. Get a cozy doctors job making 100k a year. Not too bad

Sue the company who tore down the old deli, they had to right!

>grow moustache
>make enough money to buy a gold shirt
>get more pussy than any faggot on Sup Forums
>try to avoid getting fucked up like he did though

I don't get it. Is the work ethnic in their genetic code?

find a cow and worship it

Nuke Pakistan

sudoku with a sword

I'd say so, they are annoyingly hard working. Since so many good doctors are indian hospitals would favor indians over others

study hard from birth, get a phd in aerospace engineering, matriculating at harvard.
get a job at lockheed martin and become a US citizen. later, start my own company and acting as CEO, begin bidding on US government contracts. land a few, build a thriving enterprise, and go public, becoming a billionaire. become a philanthropist.

Hope I don't have eye problems like cataracts.

rape a lil' girl. It's for free in India right?

go north

Take a shit on a designated shitting street

you realize that if you studied hard from birth you could've done this as an american, right?
you'd be just as lazy and fat and unproductive as an indian.

the middle of New Delhi seems the perfect place for a shit

>Implying americans arent dying from obesity daily..

This.

I can't speak for New Delhi, but Mumbai smells like tumeric and feces. All the time.

grab a bombox and play some bollywood hindi music, crank the volume to the max and dancing on the street like an idiot

Kys samefag

Telephone tech support or or get a "job" as a telephone collections agent for unpaid US taxes.

This man's name is Datta Phuge . He is wearing gold shirt. He was a money lender and a rich man in Pune, India. Last month he was murdered by crushing his head by stone and stabs. firstpost.com/india/punes-pimpri-goldman-attacked-and-bludgeoned-to-death-2895284.html

>cozy doctors job
heh

being a doctor would be fucking terrible.