Where do you get adderall?

Where do you get adderall?

I've asked people before and most of them aren't willing to sell their own because they're too addicted. I've looked at darknet markets but they're quite rare and incredibly overpriced, like $20 per pill.

Get a prescription? The legal route is far easier and cheaper than going underground.

nopoors on the darknet

if you buy 20+ pills at a time you should really only be paying 10-11 dollars per

go to the doc pretty easy

Get Modafinil instead

I do but adderall has much better pro-social and aphrodisiac effects, which is why I want it

>addicted
you mean using the prescription as described by their doctor? just get a script, faggot.

Try MDMA

... just do real drugs if that's what you want

I'll only try MDMA once or twice in my life...not a good idea to take all the time. There's evidence it's neurotoxic.

No I mean taking 2-3x their prescribed dose every day. I guess that's my only option

This. Are you so fucking stupid to not know how easy it is to get a script from a psych? Research ADHD symptoms, memorize them, go to the psych, give some bullshit story, and come out walking with a script.

From reviews I've seen, when you try it once the social abilities last forever. It's like knowing what love is for the first time and most conversations are better coming from the heart

>tfw ukfag and they dont prescribe addy here

adderall is meth. youre addicted to meth.

>aphrodisiac effects
If you consider not being able to stay hard and not being able to cum when you do finally get a hardon a desirable effect then you're right.

This was actually quite a bit easier even as recently as 4 or 5 years ago. A lot of literature going around and pressure on doctors, both from insurance and from companies producing alternative pharmaceuticals to try other medications before going going to the amphetamines.

Not at all impossible and op is still an idiot. WORST case start the process and in 3 months of complaining about the side effects or inactivity of the other drugs you'll get your Rx.

>adderall
>not being able to stay hard

wat. if you've ever jerked it on adderall you'd know you can just go and go for hours

U get try me. I got all your ice, black tar, yayo, benzo, and addy needs on lock. Im in Arkansas, and a street pharamicist. Seeimg as how my supplies last two days, Fort Worth keeps me reuped.

Different strokes for different folks. A few people's libido can actually be enhanced by adderall but the majority of people get a limp dick. It's a very common side effect of any stimulant.

not necessarily its a close cousin of the same drug group like methampthetamines but not exactly executed as such and with much less harsh effects

this, they are dying to give it out to anybody

I know you probably won't listen to me but you really should avoid adderall. It's basically meth.

from a doctor you moron

Is amphetamine not METHamphetamine.

Uppers are for faggots though anyways.

Oh that's why I said he should research and act the role of someone with ADHD. There aren't many tests a psych can do to prove ADHD and, with a little practice, are easy to fool.

If you go to college it's even easier.

Maybe you're thinking of opiates? I never tried any amphetamines before but I treat myself to opiates every now and then and the effects you describe sound like what happened to me on opiates.

No, mild opiates and low doses and strong opiates can actually make you last longer and still be able to cum with lots of work and preserverance. Adderall personally makes me so swamp-dicked that I end up losing focus on sex. It's not a fun drug to jack it on.

Nope. Stimulants, like adderall and other amphetamine salts, will render most men's dicks unusable. It's pretty straightforward: stimulants constrict blood vessels, dick can't get hard.

lol "reviews" you've seen? about MDMA? Have you ever been out of the basement?

Weird. Maybe if you go overboard of the amphetamines, that makes sense. But I take a medicinal dose of Vyvanse and could masturbate over and over all day. No problem getting a boner. And I have met plenty of people who've reported the same w/ Adderall.

I can't get hard on adderall, gf hated it so I quit taking them. I would have to skip a day taking them just to fuck her. Or wait till 1am

>my gf has a bed time

get a load of this jabrone.

>you don't have a job where you get up at 6am

How much Adderall did you take? Just wondering. B/c on a normal medicinal amount, I'm a sex machine. Like 10-15mg. Haven't tried something higher like 30 tho, or anything super high for recreation.

Sidenote and question: What's a good amount of Vyvanse to take for some recreational fun? I mean, I find w/ no tolerance that even 40mg gives me a nice buzz. But I'm wondering what's a good dosage to go to that's higher, might be more euphoric, but obviously not too high either. I don't need an anxiety attack (although I never get anxiety on Vyvanse, except if I also drink too much coffee w/ it).

i do. get on my level!

Adderall isn't recreational. Do you have ADHD? 10-15mg is nothing.

I took 30 in the am and a 20 afternoon. My doctor was cool.
>good amout of vyvance
Can't tell you for sure my friends has 60's and gives me some every now and then. I get to wired on that tho. I'm just pissed off and want to work.

I like sleep, I'm not in my 20's anymore less than 7hs and I'm pissy

yea i hear you goy. i don't sleep well though so...caffeine and adderall has replaced sleep. crankiness turns to anger turns to rage, then i crash and start over aye gain. it's quite the cycle. it'll all end one day though so enjoy it while you can. if you live long enough to look back with regret you'll wish you had stayed up until 1am to bang her out.

Yeah I do, or at least diagnosed. I think I have it. I just take 40mg Vyvanse for ADHD symptoms. But i mean, how is it not recreational? Am I crazy? lol. I definitely get a good buzz off of Vyvanse or Adderall if I don't have a tolerance/take enough. I know plenty of other people feel the same way. Right? I'm not saying Adderall is super euphoric or anything, but I'd definitely say it's at least a little fun to take.

Gotcha. Sounds like a lot to me but I've mostly just pretty average doses. I think a lot of people take 30 a day if not more. I'm on 40mg Vyvanse but I might end up moving up or trying to get some Adderall too as a booster dose for later in the day. And word, I enjoy Vyvanse personally. Definitely helps me focus. Makes me feel somewhat good. I don't get a bad comedown. Though it lasts mostly all day so it's annoying if you don't want that.

>actually have ADHD and take Adderall
Never forget the first time I tried it.
>My late-stepdad was suspicious my I had it, since he had it too
>he told me what it was and gave 10mg instant
>15-20 minutes later...
>mfw that fucking feeling
>holy shit I can fucking think and hold a thought for more than a moment or so, I can focus better in general, shit I can even focus my eyes better
Not too long after I talked with a psych doctor, and it wasn't a particularly difficult diagnosis either.

yeah it's enjoyable. some days i get euphoric and some i don't. it's not recreational like coke is. i don't want to party. i can take 40mg of adderall and sit in a chair reading for 4 hours. some days i can nap in a lucid dreaming type state. i don't remember exactly, but i think vyvanse is a slower uptake version of adderall....it's supposed to last longer because it breaks down differently. right? i don't know what you're asking. when i take more than 40mg of adderall i feel all the nasty side effects and the high isn't any better.

Feels good to be perscribed 50mg a day :-)

You say that now, but if you're not forcing yourself to eat and drink plenty of fluids you're going to look and feel like shit in a couple months.

Shout out to the real trap niqqas here. And not the chics with dicks trap.

does it feel good to permenently fuck your natural dopamine system by taking legal government meth faggot? kys

You're just jealous I can control my dopamine receptors.

My dick would shrivel like a rasin

Sorry wasn't really asking much a question other than if anyone has a recommended dosage of Vyvanse for a "good buzz". I take 40mg (which I think is equivalent to about 15mg Adderall), but I know a lot of people take Vyvanse 70mg, sometimes more.

But yeah, i consider that recreational. Not really a party drug, but shit, it could be. Makes me feel alright. And yeah, Vyvanse is basically not an active drug liek Adderall e.g. you can't snort it. You digestive system has to break it down, and then it turns into pure dextroamphetamine (as opposed to Adderall being that plus levoamphetamine or w/ever it's called). And correct, b/c of that it lasts for 10-14 hours. Pretty smooth and steady most of the way.

First of all, if you practice moderation w/ anything, your dopamine system is going be just fine. Also Adderall is pretty damn safe, if it fucks up your life, you're the exception. It'll fuck you up if you binge the shit. But if you take it the correct way, as prescribed, your life will improve (if you actually suffer from ADHD or symptoms of it).

Is Adderall good for weight loss?

i've heard good things about vyvanse by my hebrew health care providers don't offer it. the comedown from adderall can be pretty brutal. it's definitely a rollercoaster. if you're used to 15mg then try 30mg. if you take it in the morning and eat/drink throughout the day you'll feel great.

NO.

Yes it is

lol "coming down" the use of this drug should not make you feel "high" thats just some stupid ass drugie bullshit. ive been takin these meds for years and all it does is make me feel calmed down, not high, jesus christ yall are a bunch of faggots, dont use it if u dont have adhd retards HURR DURR HOW DO I GET ADHD MEDS, well if u have adhd thats how you get it, instead of making it harder for people with actual adhd to get it. fuck off u faggots

Does it cure cancer?

Wow a person with a brain on this board, I commend you my good sir, you should only really take this shit if you have ADHD

omg who the fuck uses adderall for recreation besides some faggot who lives in their moms basement, are you fucking kidding me LOL. This shit is meant forr people with real problems with their synapses, not some fucking dumbass that uses it to feel not tired, fuck yoursself faggot

even though i don't even believe in adhd as a real disease, this is the best post in this thread.

You fags who take this shit for school are only putting yourself up for addiction, and willingness to try other addicting drugs. It's called get some sleep and pay attention you fucking losers

I'm going to get all the Adderall so you can't get any.

This. Read the Bible instead. You don't need drugs, heathens.

What is this guy talking about it's great for weight loss.

Go to the doctor. I've been on it for about 5 months now and it's great. Tried every other medication in existence but Adderall has been a life changer. Only downfall is building a tolerance and then having it not work as good after about a month.

no it's not lunchbox, just stop eating and go outside.

Absolutely. Don;t go crazy on the shit but yeah. Also it or at least Vyvanse is also prescribed for binge eating disorder.

Thank you. Maybe it's the dextroamphetamine making my brain work better. Personally I don't mind if people who don't have ADHD take those drugs. I mean, there's a spectrum. I even hesitate to say I have ADHD even though I most likely qualify (my doc seems to think so and it explains a lot about me really).

Talking therapeutic dose levels only, I feel like almost everyone could benefit from the drug. There's a really good debate about on the IQ^2 youtube channel. It improves some brain function w/ little negative side effects for most. I sort of think it's ethical for anyone to take it if they want to. It's a fairly safe nootropic basically.

Whatever that nigger sold you it wasn't addrall.

oh shut up, everyone who's not retarded knows ADHD is a made up disease.

You're a dumbass if you dont consider Amphetamines a drug, your medicated stupid face just has a tolerance.

Holy shit the anti-drug mentality w/ some of you in where is astoundingly cringey. I hope for your sake that you're still teenagers.

Adderall is prescribed for a reason. It literally saves some people from ruining their lives. And if anyone wants to take it for fun, to read a book, or do something productive, who cares? Why on earth would that bother you? I don't understand. Christ. Except I do understand. You guys just look on druggies b/c you need SOMEONE to look down on. You're at the bottom of the totem pole, so if you can't feel superior to someone (like responsible drug users or even addicts), then you are forced to focus on how fucking lame you are.

It's more difficult to get it up on amphs. But once you do, it lasts hours.

Tell me moar about this drug /b. Is it literally new legal amphetamine that anyone can purchase and use as a one-way ticket to wonderland and the demand is so huge now that prices rise up? Is it shipped outside USA? With what illegal it can compete?

This shit is simply cocaine without the horrible crash, but do not get me wrong you will get a crash. Had 5, 20 mg tabs last week, the "newness" wears off after you have did it for awhile.

Preach brotha
I was trying to explain to my friend that drinks that alcohol is simply benzos without the hangover, but do not get me wrong, you will get a hangover. I had 3-5 time the recommended amount of alcohols last week.

>paying this much
I got them for a dollar back in high school

Smoke some weed dude, you'll like it better.

Count yourself lucky user. My Strattera is $13.30 a pill.

lol what the fuck do you mean "made up" disease, share some empirical research on this, your just another dumbfuck conspirator, it is very much a real disorder, it's not a disease dumbass

N I G G E R

Pharmacy

That's fucking crazy.... How can I sell shit on there? I have a massive prescription and I could live off this shit

>adderall
>anything other than a real drug

Kden

Bump

Go legal

So what are you saying about benzos then? Lel

adderall causes dementia don't fucking do it

Why is it easier?

I have ritalin prescribed, 30 mg per day
Doesn't give a kick or anything just makes me better in concentrating on stuff and be more mellow
is adderal alot difrent?

Fuck off dipshit