SJW (pic related) girlfriend is into pegging and shes mentioned trying it a couple times...

SJW (pic related) girlfriend is into pegging and shes mentioned trying it a couple times. She lets me basically do anything to her but i don't really want to be fucked in the ass. Will the power go to her head or should I try it?

bump

you should try it, it feels good. prostate etc

I say, try anything once; you might be surprised. But if she's really a SJW she understands things like consent and boundaries, and she'll respect your decision if you try it one time and say "That was enough for me, I really didn't enjoy that."

Dont be a pussy

>sjw
>tried it a couple of times

Ok first off OP, you are dealing with a problematic girl. You probably havent been dating long i assume. If she's already pegged several times this means either
A) she is a huge slut and gets around a lot, IE someone who advocates for polygamous style dating and whorish behavior.
OR
B) she has come out of a very intimate relationship with one or more other guys which tells you right off the bat that she is flakey

Don't expect this shit to last long OP, sounds like you are dealing with a slutty nu-hippy who is afraid of commitment and who has warped values.

I say run.

She's only done it once but shes brought it up to me a couple times. Also, ive known her for 11 years.

Still sounds flakey.

How many sex partners/boyfriends? Long term?

If she can brush off someone who shes dated for super long term and get as intimate as pegging just like that and move on, what makes you think she wont do that to you?

but to answer your question, definitely get pegged.

Of course you should try it.
Don't be such a little pussy.
Dildo in ass is awesome

the only other time she did it was a one-night stand with some fag. i'm not really worried about getting fucked, its more that i don't want her to get the idea that shes the alpha.

you are dumb user

who gives a shit? you do what you want to her, and then when you enjoy pegging, she's still doing the work.

I just picture my male ancestors looking down on their descendant getting fucked in the ass by a sjw. ehh

Have 3 girls lined up to take my anal virginity via pegging

You lucky motherfucker

Dont be a faggot, oh wait your OP...

OP, it's a lot of fun. My wife has several harnesses and some panties that hold a dildo and I love it when she fucks me. You will never cum so hard in your life if she does it right.

Can't wait...

Reminder that if you peg you are a faggot

Faggot confirmed. Apple charger in the background.

Give it a shot, shell probably be very respectful. Communicate while it's going on and if it isn't for you just say so.
Just because she's penetrating doesn't make her alpha. Make sure you stay on your back so there's still eye contact and you can talk to her face to face. Really easy to dominate someone in doggy

If that's something that bothers you then you should promptly off yourself

If she is a SJW that is exactly what she dosn't understand if she is not the one having to consent ....
As long as they arn't the one consenting they don't care ....

If he lets him fuck him in the ass, she will try pushing the boundrys even further and further. If he then want's to stop she will throw the "the xxx was ok, why not this?" and she will eventually leave him if he dosn't change his mind ...
SJW women only want submissive cucks so they can fuck around as much as they like with as many dudes as they like without investing too mkuch into a single one of these relationships ....

It's actually pretty good. If you do it right you'll nut like you've never nutted before.

My advice is start small. Ask her to give you a rimjob. If you like that, ask for a finger or a plug. Then if you like that try more. That way if you don't like it she can't say you didn't even try it.

If you dont want to be fucked in the ass, then dont be fucked in the ass.
Solved.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Sounds like you secretly want to, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. /thread

Ignore this hater. If she hasn't shown signs of flakiness, then she's not flakey.

Just because she shows signs of poor politics doesnt make her bad at relationships.

Enjoy your pounding. Bite the pillow if its too much.

Idiot detected. LG.

>I just picture my male ancestors looking down on their descendant getting fucked in the ass
off yourself if you think this is a reason not to have fun. Just fucking do it, it don't matter if you ain't alpha one time in bed, you don't sound like a alpha male anyway

this guy seems to think that being alpha in the privacy of your own home with a loved one matters. He must have like a 2 inch dick and be massively fat to be that insecure

You should let her do it but tell her you want something in return a threesome with another girl

Hurts don't do it

>someone who hasn't learned about lube, or is beta to the level of not wanting to take any pain at all

Shave your fucking ass

I do sometimes. It itches.

You do that your a pussy and a cuck fuck her in the ass and tell her I'm the only one pegging anything you fucking commie and make her butthole bleed nigga