R8 my bod Sup Forums

R8 my bod Sup Forums

deadlift more

1/10 cause if you can't even take an unblurry photo you're obviously not worth much else.

>No timestamp
timestamp or GTFO

holy shit your nipples are so small

why?

Nice body bruh, work on the upper chest/pecs so it gets more harmonious and you should be good.

posting your "bod" on Sup Forums mentaldisability/10

Are you me? My pecs are a little better formed but we look the exact same. Skinny/fit fag here, I barely work out, just a handful of pushups everyday. I don't any cardio at all, still manage to look at least somewhat cut.

Also, my body reacts to excersize really quickly. If I up my routine for like two weeks you can tell my arms are getting bigger, shoulders stronger etc. There's a significant visible difference, in a pretty short amount of time. Also, I can eat watever the fuck I want.

>feels good man

>rate my mental disorder

so

so it feels good to not be a fat fuck, as I imagine most of Sup Forums is...

photo and timestamp or gtfo

go fuck yourself you shitbag

4/10. chest looks weird. six pack is pathetic. forearms are skinny. probably have no wheels. good shoulders.

Better than me/10

What about me, b? Pic related

Fack... It's backwards sorry fam

quite all right, most women would get about 10% wetter.

Your chest needs some balancing, they're a bit triangle shaped towards the nips. Try to level it out and I think you're there, anything beyond that is size and how ripped you want to be.

all in all, pretty good.

an older pic but me. not going to timestamp because fuck you.

and another.

I'd fuck you. no hesitation.

Havent been able to work out consistently over the summer but once i start school i have access to gym every day

>Inb4 cum on mirror

do a few situps every day, even a few pushups. Doesn't have to be many, even like 20 or so. After a couple weeks you'll see improvement.

Also, clean your mirror.

Doing 50 pushups evey morning and thats it, i dont care about abs that much. Also i start school soon so ill have an actual gym

R8

>your average uneducated idiot

you're skinny and weak

8/8 m8

What is this maymay

Nice hivemind pal

You need to start doing barbell flies

What's your program?

/fit/ here

50-100 push ups a day, split it up morning and evening. 50 or so situps maybe twice a week. It's an easy enough routine that I rarely not do it, or skip it. I think that is key.

While I said I can pretty much anything I want, I don't eat garbage all the time, fast food etc. But I don't worry about calories either, I get my share of chips and shit like that but stick to real protein and I like salads anyway.

>and a pot smoker so I do snack
>also relevant, I am older than 35.

>50-100 push ups a day,

Mostly useless. You're trolling, aren't you?

This
There's no way you stay that lean with just 100 pushups, fuck outta here nigger

You clearly lack focus.

Can you /fit/ fags take it on back to your gay ass board where you ogle each others muscles like the queers you are

Nope. The only reason I do them is because it's easy and I've been doing it so long. I don't lift weights at all. and my lifestyle is otherwise pretty sedentary.

I have nieces and nephews I play with/pick up, toss around. Little kids are great for weights too I've found. Point is, I'm real passive about it because I like myself how am I and don't need to hit it that hard.

If I do hit it hard my body does react and I "swell" up quickly. But meh, I'm too lazy and for the most part don't care.

>2011+5
>not doing Barbell flies

Don't have noodz rate.

It's called the genetic lottery. pic related must be you.

Nice tits

They're bubbles