What would you do Thread

What would you do Thread
Post pics of girls you know and other anons say what they would do to them (Gf,Wife,Ex,whatever)

best friend

Just kidding, a surprise ylyl!

bump

hve her on her back and face fuck her, my cock going down her throat to the point where my balls are resting on her face. eventually finish on her face after its been well fucked

Fuck dude, she is hot. Anymore pics of her?

Slutty big sister

>What would you do

gif related

tell me more pls

do you like how your big sis looks, user?

post more of her or talk on kik me since this thread is pretty slow

Love the thick thighs and ass. Would bend her over and nail her from behind.

Gf

my cousin

slam her up against the mirror in the changing room and pull back on that braid while I pump her full of cum. She'd be screaming for everyone in the store to hear.

have her wear an egg under her dress at the table while we were out, after the meal and watching her trying not to cum we would go back and i'd slide right into her soaking wet pussy. grab her dark curly hair and pull back on it while i pounded her slutty cunt

i would fucking ravage your sister.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FEET?!

oh your girlfriend would be on her knees right there, deepthroating my cock. after i had enough of her throat, i'd have to take her right there, she looks like she would like to be choked while she has her cunt stuffed. finish with a load in her and send her back to you

She likes being choked while getting fucked

middle would be fucked while being facefirst in left's pussy. right would be off to the side masturbating like a dumb slut

good she deserves it

is the middle girl feeling up left's pussy?

Anyone else want to fuck my slut gf? She gets off reading these.

You have pictures of ex-girlfriends?

What would u do to this slut?

she is my ex

Yea, they are best friends. Middle is my roommate, and the left comes over and plays with her. Her boyfriend has no idea.

Moar pls

dont know if you like bigger girls or not but here is my ex

not the guy asking but she would look great with a cock down her throat and tears coming down her cheeks

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WRONG"?! THEY'RE EXCELLENT FEET!! NICE AND LONG TOES

hot body but something about her is a no from me.

what would you do to my ex?

I think I'm in love Sup Forums

and yet, you dont have pics.. mah nigga why are you failing me

this absolute slut?

No idea how to get them without them knowing. Trust me. I've been thinking.

doggy style fucking to watch her tits bounce under her. if she is kinky i would flip her back over and slap her and her tits around as i pounded her cunt.

if she isnt into kinky things i'd probably just cum on her chest

hidden cameras are always a good idea

No shit lol. Just expensive.

OP what the fuck is with her feet

she's pretty kinky. loved to have her ass slapped and smacked. loved being licked everywhere too.

i bet the one on the left is a complete freak. girls with tats near the pussy and/or on the thigh are a prime indicator.

id tie her up to a pool side chair and force fuck her while her other two friends watched. id pound her wide open pussy while she spits on me and calls me a worthless piece of shit. only to be greeted with harder pounding.

>OP what the fuck is with her feet

I say again as I said to >
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WRONG"?! THEY'RE EXCELLENT FEET!! NICE AND LONG TOES

what would you do to her? she's still a virgin

Would fuck raw for hours just for the Tamamo cosplay alone.

Drag her into that cornfield and get rid of her virginity the way God intended

bump

i would take her as a sub. cuff her hands and feet, leash her, train her how to deepthroat, take her up the ass and have her taste my dick afterwards, have her lick my asshole, all while giving her mind shattering orgasms

I don't think she'd let you. This is a pic from her first competition.

yo i know these girls, who are you? first letter of your name?

Lefty or righty and how

Cosplay sluts are the best. She makes me want fuck her throat and ruin her makeup.

mm would have her bobbing on my cock for awile.

She looks thin enough I'd worry about breaking her if I went too hard.

Most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I'd make her put some fucking socks on

bump

reconstructive face surgery
eyes far apart and nose looks wierd.

What would u do?got nudes want details used to fuck her so hard

More of her and her fat tits?

we could take turns pounding her pussy from behind with her hands tied behind her

what would u do

what would you do to her?

how does right need to be fucked?

Righty. I'd tank her boobs out of the sports bra and fuck her right there in front of the mirror while fondled her breasts.

Since she likes showing off her body like that, push her down to her knees and have her suck me off for starters. I want to see how much of her lipstick she can leave on the shaft and on my balls.

would choke her a little with those beads while giving it to her hard in the ass. then id give her a hard facefucking and cum still in her throat

how would Sup Forums fuck these drunk sluts