What's in the box, Poor fags?

What's in the box, Poor fags?

Any guesses?

I will answer questions about it.

An automatic, dildo thruster.

Well make a game of this:

You roll and I will make a cut of inches based on the last digit of the post but I chose where to cut.

Double get double that number and get to choose WHERE to make the cut

Triples to be decided

A noose?

Check em.

user should just tell us now.

anime fig?

Rope is in my garage, used to to tie up my sister for a kinky sex session (seriously). Photos to be posted later

Because you said "poor fags" I'm assuming its some really expensive weeb shit

roll

An Action Man action figure

Triples hadn't been decided yet. No results from your wasted triples
2 inches on the side

1 inch also on side

No

9 inch, down the side
poor results so far

Clue one it came from Arizona

I swear if it's CP user...

rollng

Hmmm, hadn't considered this possibility of Double O's
Nullified by CP joke.
No results

9 inches on side

congrats 2/3rds the way there

please show us.

No result, having to say "roll 'em", "rolling"

Another box! 120%

roll

what does roll mean. i have been here all summer and i don't understand it.

>Photos to be posted later
is now later?

organ? maybe urine/fecal sample?

A massive butt plug

dubs get

It's not worth my time then

still think it's a sex toy

check em

roll again

Nope.
No
7 inch cut

It means you post a reply and the number attached to your reply is like rolling a dice, the numbers increase but the last few digits are randomish

Time stamp or this is the same shit that gets passed around ever few weeks.

Squamish eh./.. Is it weed related? Like a big ol bong?

maybe a gaming headset or a bomb

Can anyone blow the QR code up enough to scan?

a 48 stack crate of beer on 2 heaped 24 can boxes

top is ajar

Canada. A warm winter jacket? Snowshoes?

Mason jars

roll

Some shitty old statue..or something like this

Roll

And my axe

since organs and urine/fecal sample is out is it medically related? Blood sample? DOC makes me think department of corrections but idk how canada's DOC works. final guess. External floppy disk drive.

That's what the packaging of my bad dragon hazel toy was like.

my bet is still on a sex toy

trips get

Tools?

A Dick for Harambe

"You're a funny guy Sully, that's why I'm going to kill you last"

No, have asthma and can't stand the stench of it.

Time stamped

what kind of retard opens a box like that?

Something for a snowscooter?

all that packaging for a knife?

Epipen

It probably is a snow scooter a snow scooter for aunts

USB drive

Teeth and dentist shit the company on the notepad is teeth replacement and oral fixing

What kind of autist complains that someone is opening a cardboard box a way they don't like?

Serial killer start up kit

Fukker beat me

Good job user nice work buddy

Does it cost more than 100$?

nice misdirection, bruh.

Bad Dragon Dildos fresh for your ass

Igloo patching material from china.

Shoes

gun

fleshlight insert.

Maple syrup.

Bad dragon dildos. I literally got the same exact size box, did you end up getting the buy 2 get one free deal?

Is its primary use for form or function?

considering the box size, perhaps its a new phone or tablet?

Already have a few of these since I ski at Whistler and Mike Wigele, good guess though.
Oh no result, I do do canning though, just did dill/garlic/chili pickels. Canning stuff is for sale at tons of garage sales so I seldom need jars, just the lids.
Bingo we Have a WinRar
It IS a sculpture, of sorts though.
Need a handle for my axe. Nice bondage gear, use it on your poodle much?
I have to many as it is, but if another Holtey plane came up I might get it

Cheap pricks only gave me another sticker after spending over $1500 on these in the last year

FUCKING DRAGON DILDO FUCK OFF NIGGER SHITPOSTING CUNT NOOONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR DRAGON DILDO YOU GAY FUCK

i want to see :

I do though.

Dude, I so guessed just to the look of the box itself... I own a "few" myself.

faggot

I wouldn't mind trying something like this, but the price is ridiculous.

>spending over $1500

kys faggot

Just buy adoptions during sales. That's what I do except 2 or 3 in my collection.
Chose the right one, the right size, ant it'll be worth every penny

Same. There was a pretty nice deal a week ago, picked up chance, trent and something else I forgot.

See

Yeah the deal was awesome! Bought a couple for the girlfriend, and a Nocturne for myself

Is it a car?

Nice nice. You should look into getting her the satisfyer pro 2. Mine absolutely loves it.

>satisfyer pro 2
Wut is?

Google it faggot.

Just did. Bitch gor a lot of high end lelo shit, that's enough money for now. Bad dragon time instead!

So which is it opee?

He can complain as much as he wants, I don't have to listen to his autism either. I have enough of my own autism to deal with thank you.

yes
My brother does jewelry and gold work for people, he gave me the pad.
Yes
No
This guy in Egmont did a set of 6 custom steak knives for some photography years ago for a catalog. Hand forged blades with ebony scale and silver rivets. I only use them for steaks with good friends. He charges over $250 for a pair.
I brew but only have a few kits to do
Would never get a tablet, PCMASTERRACE 4EVER, though the new Doom sucks balls
No, too many storefronts to get them at here

white!
lame.

>Austin
Awesome choice my lad. Can't get enough of mine.

you fucking faggots disgust me

Ahhh I have a Volcano but I can understand not liking the smell. I always love you non weed smokers. I have to share less so it's great!

I'm Surrey trash btw. Squamish got crazy.

I'm leaving the lower mainland and eventually BC. Land is too expensive here.

so what is it.. some oldschool sword or something?

A "few" also. I think this makes 11 for me.

their sale of buy 2 get another free was crappy though, all the really expensive toys were missing from the list.

This one is weird though, Split firm, suction cup AND cum tube, usually the last options arent available on the same

XL Austin. My wife thought these were weird toys UNTIL she tried a Tailstretcher on herself one evening while I was out cycling, she said it was like the time I was giving her four fingers while licking her and she got a charlie horse from the orgasm. She wants to try a knot but all of mine are too long

She found the stash of 15 bottles of BD cumlube she actually likes it esp for anal.

"Few" is 15 here.
All are medium firm. I fear both softer and harder, so I just go with medium. Even for my large Roland.

GF just started, so we're going slow. Medium Nox is tearing her apart, so I went down to a small instead. She doesn't like cumlube at first, but handy for anal indeed so she tolerates it.
10 bottles fit a .50cal box easily, just sayin'

11? 15? how do you decide which to use when? dont you spend more time choosing than using? like a kid in a candy store

I just use the smaller first, and then, my mood decides for the larger ones.
Also, some of them are dedicated to the GF, so I'm not interested in them.

Also, knot, not knot, challenging, easy orgasm, depth, width... King's choice dude.
But I don't go larger than 6Cm. By choice, as my Winston goes as far as 7, and I *can* take it all.

never understood buying this stuff if growing it is so easy. Some old renter at my place in North Vancouver left behind grow stuff in behind drywall, a big lamp aluminum ductwork and a big ass transformer. I keep it as old Holophane lights with the Pyrex glass are reall cool and very expensive. I plan to use it if I ever do the big reno I have planned.

Bought out here in 2011 for $438K, houses in area are now selling for $780 and up. The commute is total gold, few accidents or traffic jams to stop you, 40 minutes most days.

Says the compleate faggot on Sup Forums. You sir are an oxymoron. Now go find a dictionary so your shitty brain can understand what I just said.

Goes well with the shower stall is gets used in with its white porcelain and glass tiles, poorfag. post a photo of yours, with a timestamp and caption "I am a total cuck" so I'll believe you

It gets expensive esp if you like the "big" toys like I do.

I already have 20+ other ones, plus a Square Peg "Slink" in medium, that one has an unusual sensation deep in me

Anyone want to see a "family album" of them?