Prove you're not a nigger

Prove you're not a nigger

I hate watermelon

I can swim.

i grew up with my dad. He had a well payed job.

I do not run away when I hear my children saying dad

i can't rap

I work in insurance

Dont need plastic surgery to fix my lips

i dont like to run and i like to eat chocolate and be a racist

I'm human.

i hate chicken

everything i own, i bought

I respect authority.

My life matters somewhat

I bake cookies for my co-workers.

cuck

And you have a work ..

#AllLivesMatter

I've got headphones and they aren't beats by dre

I would have been accepted as a full rights citizen of the third reich had I been alive then

My bills are all current and paid.

i dont call people "dogs" and "homie" 's

kek

I do not sell my dinner to buy my lunch

i know my dad

I comply with police orders.

white power

I do not consider the size of my dick a proof of any kind of superiority.

i dont like KFC

BLM

i have a sunburn

I show my grief by being sad, not by looting flat TV stores.

I don't spend all day posting nigger cuck threads on the 4chins

i dont smell of cocoa butter

I don't eat with my hands.

I wipe my ass

i dont tongue the anus

I have a job?

Being on welfare is not OK

I'm currently at work and thinking about how much I enjoy spending time with my kid.

I prefer Church's over KFC.

I can't, I am scared of you

I'm going to work.

I do not blame the others for my failures

I don't destroy my neighbourhood.

I didn't vote for obama

This

My or my children's conversation never exceeds 65 decibels. Never.

Nigger detected. All chicken chains are for nignogs.

I just paid my water bill.

I hate kool-aid and i hate kfc and watermelon is the shittiest melon ;)

Without my ethnic group, the average IQ of my country would be lower.

got a job today

#nolivesmatter
Ftw Morty

I am a nigger. What now?

1+1=2 1+2=3 1+3=4

How do I statistics?
You're probably a Bernout

We found him, boys. Get the noose.

I like the police

Dude that's racist.
Microagressions hurt for real.
Check your microprivilege

back to tumblr, faggot

>Vegetarian
>Have met my parents
>Wasn't aborted
>Only child
>I can speak fluent English
>Alot of police in my family
>Never into sports
>I browse Sup Forums

If whites disappeared

Day 1, Morning: The blacks wake up, but sense that something is wrong. There is no radio and no T.V. Electrical power is partially gone. Venturing out into the world Realizing this, they immediately begin to loot.It’s a free for all. Windows are broken, cars are stolen from garages & parking lots. By the afternoon, most valuables in stores & private homes have been stolen.

By the end of the First Week: Electrical power is all but gone. Working blacks are beginning to understand the nightmare. But no one listens to them; they are "Uncle Tom's". There is no government, no order. There is nothing to stop them. By the end of the First Month: Looting & anarchy continue. War begins among black gangs as they battle for territory & vanishing resources. There is no longer any electricity, and most fresh food has spoiled. Fires are widespread from looting, and very few know how to put them out. There is no more tap water.

By The End Of The Third Month: Canned food can still be found but fresh water, milk, bread & produce are non-existent. Gasoline becomes scarce. Garbage & sanitation services are gone, & diseases begin to rise. Some hospitals are still running but with almost no trained staff.

By The End Of The First Year: Starvation is rampant. Food becomes the most valuable thing in the "New Black America." Trees are cut down for firewood. Many die from cold. Most infants do not survive, as medical care becomes non-existent. A few blacks hoard all the food for themselves by the use of force (just like Africa today.). Blacks begin to reorganize by tribes. Gangs rule the city. Travel is almost impossible, except on horseback, & gangs frequently murder travelers. Nomads now roam from destroyed town-to-town looking for food. All farm animals have been slaughtered.

By The End Of Five Years: Nearly 2/3rds of the blacks are dead. The life span is down to about 35 years, as it is in many black countries in Africa today.

This computer is not stolen.

I’m a white male and I am prejudiced. And the reason it is is something I wasn’t taught but it’s kind of something that I learned. When I open up the papers, I get very discouraged at what young black males are doing to each other, and the crime rate. I understand that they live in an environment with a lot of drugs—you have to get money for drugs—and it is a deep issue that goes beyond that. But when, I have these different fears, and I don’t want my fears to come true. You know, so I try to avoid that and I come off as being prejudiced, but I just have fears. I don’t like to be forced to like people, I like to be led to like people through example. What can I do to change? You know, to be a better American?

This is literally what has happened to North+South Sudan, Liberia, Sierra Leone and the Congo when colonial rule was abolished.

The infrastructure built by natives but supervised by colonials is deprecated and in many places non-functional. Municipal water and electricity is a scarce commodity. Municipal natural gas, garbage collection, weather services, public transport are completely non-existent even in larger towns. Health care is equivalent to field hospitals in contested combat zones.

>we wuz kangs wunce

I got compassion for others

i can count to 10

I know my father

Saw my dad today then spent some time with my son.

>Implying niggers aren't racist
I think they're the most racist, honestly.

>23
>not owing child support to eight different niggers

I dont have slavemaster.

I own jamboys.

looked in the mirror!
phew... thank god!!

I enjoy sitting on my porch on a rocking chair while reading the newspaper.

I can speak proper English and know the basic rules of grammar.

But I am.

A fat negress at that.

No, not autistic.

And no. I'm not Leslie Jones.

I have a decent credit score

I cant speak with monkeys

okay

fake

Wew, this is actually what whiteys believe.

my elbows aren't sandpaper

I have 2 gtx 1070's

sauce please

I can rape people and get away with it, so I don't miss out on my college experience

>proof
But look at my tan line. Damn son.

You've tried them I see.

>prove you are a low iq cracker
>this nigga does it calling watermelon a melon
I hope they drop your rape charges like your fellow white brothers, so you don't miss out on your college experience, lord knows you need it

*have

Fixed

I actually really like niggers, I love rap aswell and they're the best in it
I like how they dope af and almost every nigga does drugs
>inb4 bait

I can't play sports.

I don't have any inferiority complex.

>I don't have any inferiority complex
>responds to a thread to try to prove he is white
nigga wut, are all dumb people as stupid as you?

i don't believe racism exists