Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden?

Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden?

I mean, they make fun of most European countries for their '''''high''''' non-white populations, but they seem to single out Sweden as especially deserving of their highly-thought-out and elaborate racial cuckold '''humour''' - despite Sweden being 95% white and having no immigrants outside like 3 cities

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/kiwi-tourist-detained-as-kazakhstan-officials-say-nz-is-not-a-country/news-story/38a2cb78c003859d071ff91f91783855
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they try to distract everyone from their own shithole

pic related but with countries. Avoiding the uncomfortable reality,.

No clue. We're minority majority if you exclude old whites in nursing homes sharting their diapers.

Because they bought into the meme too hard.

Because these:
Because there isn't a more insecure culture on the face of the planet.

Why are yuros so obsessed with America

>they make fun of most European countries for their '''''high''''' non-white populations

We make fun of you for siding with rapists and criminals against your own law-abiding citizens.

That's what you idiots don't get. You can spam the "56%" meme as hard as you want, but everyone in America thinks we're an apartheid state. You think you're better than us because your minority population is smaller, but your governments cover up child molestor gangs and your politicians make speeches telling you that you're worse than your immigrants.

A 1% white America would still be less cucked than a 99% white UK. That's why we make fun of you.

This is true of most countries that have a cuck meme. The nearest city to me with anything approaching a sizeable Asian population (Montréal at around 5.02%) is 750km away, but I can't count how many times I have been called Xing Ping on Sup Forums .

>5% immigrants
>only in 3 cities
Are you living in 2007?

Ok, Xiao Yang.

America twice popularly elected a mulatto negro from a broken home named Barack Hussein Obama who spent his formative years at Muslim school in Jakarta.

When your cops get involved in armed altercations with violent thugs it catalysed nation-wide race riots under the BLM banner (supported by thousands if whites and the MSM) and a terrorist attack on police

Private property owners and the US Army were just prevented from completing a pipeline by Redskins and their hippie allies.

I could do this all day

Suuure, Chang Qin

We mostly make of your politicians and media spewing multicultural propaganda, demonized its own native citizens, and siding with refugee criminals. The white guilt and self loathing in Europe easily beats America by a gigantic margin. Not to mention Europe has shitty speech laws

>Sweden
>95% white
They just don't count most of them anymore.

It's like when people here in Norway believe there are like nearly 5 million Norwegians, but there's really only like 4 million at best.

>t. Dicky Cheung

Thank you Mr. Capuchin

Gracias Señor Delgado

Because they're obsessed with race in general, and given the aryan ideal and sense of homeland associated with Europe (as well as a warped perspective due to never travelling there and only reading daily mail screencaps) then it turns into an obsession

A

>America twice popularly elected a mulatto negro from a broken home named Barack Hussein Obama who spent his formative years at Muslim school in Jakarta.

And yet.

>When your cops get involved in armed altercations with violent thugs it catalysed nation-wide race riots under the BLM banner (supported by thousands if whites and the MSM) and a terrorist attack on police

And yet.

>Private property owners and the US Army were just prevented from completing a pipeline by Redskins and their hippie allies.

And yet.

As-Salamu-Alaikum Mohammed

>Señor Delgado
Delgado means thin/slim. Out of all of the possible Spanish surnames to mock an American, you chose the worst possible one

He's actually an obnoxious kiwi emigrant, which makes accusing you of being Chinese all the more ironic.

>Why are Americans so obsessed with Sweden?

Always mention if an IRL thing or just 4chins.

Do keep in mind this is only a tiny segment of the population that is very overrepresented on Sup Forums. Most people would give you bank stares and think you're weird if you start ranting on about the whiteness of the US or Europe.

Trudeau, a handsome pure lain French and Anglo man from a rich political dynasty who put a few women in cabinent positions and who is not our head of state is more cucked than a Muslim educated negro who appointed Mexican women, minorities, and criminals to cabinent positions and the supreme court?

Despite Trudeau Canada actually has more more strict opinions regarding immigration both legal and illegal (except Québec)

I know, but we're just referring to Sup Forums. The average American probably knows next to nothing about Sweden, like most New Zealanders.

IRL Americans are cool people, it's just Sup Forums attracts your most bitter and moronic losers as it does for every country.

it's still fucking weird how "race relations" is even a thing up there

I didn't know that, I only ever met 1 Mexican and he was named Louis Delgado.

>t. Tamati "Junior" Tuputala

Why because Brazilians don't even attempt them?

Well it probably has a lot to do with segregation both in the past and the informal segregation today and inequality. Did Brazil practice segregation after slavery too?

t. More cultured because mummy bought him a plane ticket to the homeland.

that is how you'll all end
not with a bang, but with a nig
comfy

Probably because Brazil is more like Canada and the rest of the world, for the most part race isn't an everyday issue that makes the news as it is in America.
I mean everybody here hates Amerindians, everyone in Europe gypsies, etc, but for the most part race is never really an issue the way it always seems to be in America.

t. T.S Elliotovic

These are the words of someone who gets the entirety of their news from Sup Forums

>Be Swedish woman
>Get raped by towelheads

No, the government actually encouraged europeans to come and mix with the population to whiten brazil.

Honestly this, the amount of obsession Americans and American media put on race is ridiculous. Everyone is spewing identity politics bullshit 24/7. So many people care only about who's, who's, black, etc.. The whole concept of race and racism is too ingrained in the psyche of America

>Americans
It's not unique to Americans. This flag is a piss easy target for banter/occasional genuine hatred.
"Sweden is fucked" is really just the leftwing flavor of "Americans are stupid." It's a bandwagon that always gets new material which eventually leads to people mistaking memes for reality.

>despite Sweden being 95% white and having no immigrants outside like 3 cities
This is not true though. If I remembered right, approximately 1/3rd of our whole population (including racially mixed people and the children of immigrants) is non-white. And even that's with the asterisk of not including Finns/other white immigrants.

>t. T.S. Elliošević

I never lived in NZ though as my parentals lived abroad. Also why do you think the UK is more cultured ?

Not cultured, cucked

Holy shit that was a close coincidence

Here in Toronto everyone is fascinated with Natives and feels bad for them. Then again, none of us know any Natives on a personal level.

I've convinced Americans that NZ doesn't even exist.

It is compared to NZ at least.

Thanks mate, probably stopped some coming here.

It's completely different here. My mom is brown, but I'm considered to be white here (even in my birth certificate). Some seem to be unconfortable whenever my mom jokingly asks the people who meet both of us if I look like her. Racemixing is fairly common here (hell, my dirt blonde friend had a son with a really dark girl and no one seems to give a shit), specially on lower income families. While both happen, but I'd say classicism (?) is stronger than racism here

In all those American series, either the entire family being pitch-black or being white as fuck really stood out for me as a kid.

I'd like to come to NZ though.

Tell me more, bogan

Is it bad there ? My mummy keeps bad mouthing it even though she is 100% kiwi, but all I remember about the country is good things and all I read and see about the country are good things too.

>Be pommy
>Watch while your country is slowly cucked by Extremist towelheads

Come where?

>Mfw

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/kiwi-tourist-detained-as-kazakhstan-officials-say-nz-is-not-a-country/news-story/38a2cb78c003859d071ff91f91783855

I'm not sure what's worse though - that or Australians

>Mfw you can pick out a pom tourist is Australia by the severity of their sunburn

I think he might be Turkish because i think he is the same user who obsesses himself with Turks and Turkic groups

Im kiwi

FUCK OFF, WE DON'T WANT MORE BURGERNIGGERS IN OUR CUNT AND WERE ALSO FULL

>WERE ALSO FULL
Ayy lmao.

visiting just because of this.

That's because it's pretty well hidden. America is pretty much the focus of everything and the world likes to think they are any better.

>A 1% white America would still be less cucked than a 99% white UK. That's why we make fun of you.
CHI

t. Zhao Fang Pao