GOD TIER MOVIES thread

Post what you got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2gTZN-oPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This movie is beyond god tier

>That overrated piece of shit
>God-tier

it didnt really make that much sense to me.
Santa Sangre is way better imo

Are you a literal nigger
That movie was the best of its year

Green Lantern

>Academy Awards
>Merit

kek

Excellent choice op, also if anyone didn't like or "get" this one, you're just gone and proved to yourself to be a genuine pleb.

this is the best movie ive ever seen

That's Because you were born in 2007 faggot

This.

Old but gold

Very Good film

All day God tier come at me fagota

>Old

FIZZIEHH BUBLEEHEHHHHH

anyone else seen this? Very moving and probably the best I've seen this year

Post something that you think is god tier then fgt

this trash

Not even kidding.

Here, a career-defining classic

this movie was trying so hard to overcompensate with its "oh we`re such awesome actors and can outact eachother"
i meant it was good but not thaaaaat good

Trust me, I love it. Just not in the top five for Carpenter movies.

that leguizamo tho

nice

"Can you help a fellow American who's down on his luck?"

meh, he was better in Spawn. I consider that to be his career highlight.

Agreed and check em

What's top 3 iyo

I watched this for the first time recently and thought it was overrated. It was really good, and I really liked it, but definitely overhyped in my opinion.

Birdman is a mediocre film, an extremely forced technical idea taken without considering any consequence in terms of scenes' timing that become horribly inadequate. It's just like loving a movie just because great CGI. And, talking about CGI, those crane shots transitions getting through the windows are irritating. People pretend to like the movie because the technical side, so they look smart. Hitchcock did it because it was a theatre piece and did it greatly, this is really just bragging about what you can do. Never trust the academy.

This was much better. Also, modern movies are fucking terrible

Really good, still really overrated.

You've only seen like 10 movies, haven't you?

good stuff

it was good; not god tier.Cinematography was beautiful. Just not that compelling in the end. I kept wondering how leonardo was still alive.

They gave a GoPro to a midget and let the nice place's light do the trick. Ok, I'm joking, I actually liked it but I agree it's not god tier.

nah, you're just wrong my man

Really good, but I think its underrated

big man japan

come at me

Guess you mistyped "overrated".

blade runner was really amazing i really liked it

Not overrated imo, beautiful movie, I crei evryteim

You people can criticize as much you want, but it is god tier in a perspective of film production. This movie was one of the toughest in several years to make.

Russian film?

Oh dear god a cult classic if there ever was one

everything else in this thread is overrated meme

If one were to like the film solely because of the single shot editing then they've clear missed to essence of the film, so I would agree with you in that sense. The editing does play a narrative role and does it amazingly but it's really not quite what makes the film God-tier.

Fuck that, rekt threads have nothing on this

99% on rotten tomatoes can't be wrong

>Now everyone knows about The Room meme.
>Pushing this hard to replace it with this pile of shit.

This is bait

As someone who's set a lottttt of films, i can vouch that these are all decent.

My favourite movie (pic related) is 'Wild Tales' - saw it on IMDB top 250 and gave it a shot. It's 8 short stories about 10 mins each or something, every single fucking one is amazing! It's in spanish but well worth the watch.

I agree completely. Also was bored through most of the movie. Seen it twice and still don't see the appeal or what it was trying to accomplish except having an all star cast playing mediocre roles.

So is this.

classic

this was wayyyy better than I expected it to be

I WILL FUCK YOU LIKE A PIG

perhaps the only time I've ever seen my dad cry

Do you think you're out of tune? There's no fucking Mars Bar down there, what are you looking at?

Really?! A more appropriate title would have been "two cold angry men" cos that's what it's about... If I had known this I probably wouldn't have gone to see it... Still... Great cinematography.

...Avatar was expensive and required a huge effort to produce, still a really lame movie. This one was also a good movie but there are much better ones.

Good comedy

used to be into KINO but then i got a warning for torrenting because the sheer quantity was apparently too much and it became obvious
so now i'll buy the occasional artfag film on blue ray

You are a worthless, friendless, faggot-lipped little piece of shit whose mommy left daddy when she figured out he wasn't Eugene O'Neill, and who is now weeping and slobbering all over my drum set like a fucking nine-year old girl!

Definitely the best this year.

Whenever my feels get anhero tier, I watch this movie

Dat stadium scene... youtube.com/watch?v=wE2gTZN-oPU

this.

Some good taste in this thread.

second

BRAVO NOLAN

>god tier movies
>opens with Birdman
False

Cringey fanbase but still really good

First top 100 film I find overated.

YES. That's what I'm talking about.

I feel ya mate.

the people in this thread are too young to appreciate this movie

Genuinely unsure if the book is better or not

Tampopo. Ramen western. Anyone seen this? One of the most hilarious and well written movies I've ever seen. All of Juzo Itami's are good but this is his best.

>That

Be serious. It was an oscar-baiting dickstroking flick for narsassistic self-pitying tossers in the theatre.

The music was awful.
The characters were awful and uninteresting.

And the plot was stupid.

It's like Bojack Horseman if Bojack Horseman sucked a fat dick.

This is my favorite film.