Me IRL.

same

you're a bunch of minorities?

PokeDILFs?

Kill yourself pathetic furfag.

GET OUT OF HERE FAGGOTS

Put on a skirt for daddy.

Walt just rolled in his grave

Taste the cold steel of a chastity belt you fucker.

I am like you, garbage. Everybody and everything is garbage. We come from garbage and we'll go back to garbage.

I don't have many buff dudes with frilly panties/skirts.

Post some :o

i hate playing mirror-matchups
so boring

I hate looking in the mirror. So depressing.

that's unfortunate

Dude... that's deep o_o

What do you want?

Is it? I hate everything so it would only make sense that I would hate myself too.

Not really.

No, I totally agree. Like every1 at my school is trash and they will die like trash... soon ^_^

You shouldn't wish death on anybody.

i.4cdn.org/b/1472067702371.gif

I disagree... all trash must be burnt, right? It doesn't matter how it's used, it's already disposable :)

No, you should let the trash decompose in the hot sun and allow the lechate to contaminate the ground water. It's the best thing when it rains and the water percolates down and picks up all the toxins and then runs off into the rivers.

obv you dont kno people like i do... u ever been to highschool? these people dont care about anyone and should hurry up and compose faster. it would be a service to just kill all the trash ;)

filth thread

this. lmao cat man knows whassup.
i see u here all the time!

this is an image back from when the mod board plebs went on a crying spree asking for bannings.

People? What are people?

which is unfortunate

From a certain view point, maybe. But there is no fortune or misfortune. There is no good or bad, it's thinking that makes it so.

N'ew, faggit.

zup para

You haven't killed yourself yet?

Wondering if I'm gonna get the job, which I very likely will.

no one cares m8 just fuck off

what job?

You didn't answer my question.

Call centre. It's shit, but it's money.

I won't answer your questions.

maybe to you m8e

heya para
how goes

Is that any way to act?

To the Prince of Denmark as well.

good for them and whomever shares your point of view

I'm okay, I guess. Wish I could figure out how to change my core beliefs and control my emotions, but that's pretty tricky. How about you?

You're pretty annoying, man.

i like bread

ah, yeah, that can be a real tricky task. i wish you best of luck with your endeavors.
i'm alright, just got up an hour or so ago and made some food, might go for a smoke soon

He once remarked, "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Maybe to you.

i disagree, but if that's what you think i'm gonna leave it at that

I can't smoke weed now unfortunately because of my medication.

Maybe to a lot of people.

You would agreel that we can only perceive reality through the filter of our minds, no?

FROM THE DEPTHS OF /TRASH/ I SUMMON YOU,

Maybe so. I'm not talking to a lot of other people right now though.

ah, as much as I hoped it was weed, it's not. it's a nice old cancer stick.
i believe that we have to interpret what we see through our minds as a filter, but that doesn't mean there is no good or evil, but good and evil depend on the person describing it.

Good old crack.

black tar heroin is where it's at

wtf, what drug can you not smoke weed on?
I've heard of pills that you can't drink on, but that shits ridiculous

ho shit

It's called bupropion.

you would be surprised, i have a few friends on some prescriptions that just make them react really poorly with weed, like, big break downs, ridiculous anxiety, one time my friend was locked to a toilet because if they moved away they'd vomit all over everything else, and the list goes on

That shit sounds like a next gen pokemon or something.
I for one would never take a pill that would prevent me from smoking. I'm on quite a few prescriptions but weed is my favorite medication.
Jesus fucking christ how horrifying

those are just symptoms from what i could tell by being around when it happened, some are on anti-psychotic meds, bipolar meds, etc.

~~~

howdy

~~~~

all of the above

that's a good picture m8

My name is Iriven Frondovorvitc
I like in small village 80kms away from Belgrade Serbia.
In old country I have my first goat at 11 years old and I treat her like a daughter.
She was pretty goat with wide child birthing hips and soft hindquarters that made me quiver with joy.
45 years later I have whole family of goats, I dress up as goat so I can get close and smell their musk.
They are my family.
The laborers in our village laugh and call me goatman and say my goat wife is fat and eat many turnips but she is beauty to me.
My name is Iriven Frondovorvitc and these are my goats.

I cry every time.

I finish my work in financial district and return to my village. When I return it has fall into disrepair. I look for my goats and find only a few, where is my favorite goat? The barn hasn't survived hash winter and inside is dilapidated. But I see her, her finely shaped hooves, supple nostrils. She has kids.
I rebuild barn over the summer and now me and my goats can bring up the next generation.

Are cunts really hard to draw or something? Why are they always hams??

I hate being broke.

I didn't know there was more to this story.

Just sayin', that pic shows you one easy way to make some cash

No one would pay for Snarf. I just have to do nothing for the next two days, and then I should be good.

Turns out he was in a local primary school, in the bin, reelin' about with the apple cores, like they do.

It has been hard life.
The war touched every part of Serbia
My friends loose family, I loose family.
Besides all that. I have my goats.
War is something that other animals don't know.
Especially goats.
We have war then who are the real animals?
War is high scale, village and goat is low scale.
When war touches my village scale swaps.
War is small and village is large.
My family and goats is all that matter.
My name is Iriven Frondovorvitc and these are my goats.

Anyone interested in a gfur group? Message me for an invite if you cant scan the code for whatever reason: Derp1089

Charge your phone.

Actually I think chimpanzees have been documented carrying out behaviour similar to warfare, Iriven. Your goats are still innocent though.

what would be the point?

odds: hot dog
evens: mac n cheese
dubs: both

Its on my to-do list