What's the better "it was all a dream!" movie? My vote goes to Vanilla Sky. Pretty comfy

What's the better "it was all a dream!" movie? My vote goes to Vanilla Sky. Pretty comfy

I...I love the colorful clothes she wears...

Total Recall

Pretty much the shittiest twist ever conceived. Literally no movies that use this are good.

Mulholland kino is pure patrician art cinema.

see

is it really a twist in MULHOLLAND DR. though? i mean, one of the opening shots of the film is a POV of a head going down onto a pillow.

Harry Potter

That's more a statement about Eastern philosophy.

But the show was absolutely right on the money, you're gonna carry that weight.

WE

What was the ending of the TV series again? Does Faye get her memories back?

Only half of the movie is a dream.

Pic related.

9/10 people watching it won't pay attention to that you autist. Not everyone is le autism patrician.

Faye found a tape of herself from the past on Earth and yeah she said she finally remembered it as Spike was going out the door to confront Vicious, Ed went back with her dad along with Ein

i didn't realize it was autistic to be able to interpret basic visual storytelling

Only true answer

Waking Life

Most people know not to start paying attention to a film until the opening titles are over.

inception

THanks.

right. which one of us is autistic, again?

although, i'd say it's probably actual mental retardation, rather than autism.

Dis shit right here nigga

Why does he wear the mask?

You are autistic. Lynch made an autistic film for autists. Unless you are autistic enough to pay attention to the intro the film is a twist.

TECH SUPPORT

>tfw this is what actually happened to Cruise as he got older and bloated his face with drugs

A lot of loyalty to a Scientologist!