How does one beat social anxiety when one does not care about what people think of him...

How does one beat social anxiety when one does not care about what people think of him, but still feels the anxiety when around other people?

I want this fucking anxiety feeling to go away. My brain/mind knows it's unnecessary and bullshit, so why the fuck am I still feeling this shit?

lo

Benadryl. Seriously. It has few side affects aside from making you tired as fuck, but take it just before you are forced to engage socially. It literally destroys all anxiety. Why? It's complicated, but it essentially has to do with the relationship between histamine encoders in your brain and anxiety.

Bump for interest.
Maybe a subconscious desire to do well/fit in with social circles?

hehe

If you don't reply to this post i will fuck u in the ass no homo

No idea. I've got social anxiety after me and my ex broke up. Can't talk to people anymore. Wich has left me with one friend, and thats the only social contact I have. Thankfully she is a girl, so I can get a good hug when I need it.

probably just becoming a better person?
>how to beat social anxiety: hang around people more

i can go to the shops and run errands etc and not have to interact with anyone for longer than necessary but if i am in a situation where i will have to be social, i have a few shot or two of vodka, works for me

Yeah....that's not how it works, bub.

Posting to be sure

Give me that pic OP

kek

fucker

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby

lol fu

Ok

YOU FEEL IT BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING FAGGOT THAT NO ONE WILL EVER LIKE BECAUSE YOU KEEP POSTING THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK YOU IMBECILE

fock off

Kys

Cuz u a sinner

ono

Sauce

New Updated 2016 Tor/Deepweb Links!
>>Enjoy!

i had the same problem.
easy fix: just start doign awkward shit in front of a group of people. Example: lay down on the train stop. You'll notice some people dont really care, and others will just look at you for a second or so.
I know this might sound retard, but it does work
(bad english ik, eheh xd)

maybe try sucking dick.
that might work.

this
can clarify that the best way to destroy your anxiety is to do weird shit out of your comfort zone
it will feel embarrasing, people may laugh at you but soon enough you wont be giving any shit and will be confident as fuck

Im in your same situation op, still dont wat do. I can't get drunk everytime i have to go out and "be social".

uhh

welp, idk op, but i have to reply

>this guy

zoloft worked for me, had same problem. Pretty much fearless now, shit is great.

op is a fag. You should kill yourself

On a real note, go to a psych and get a xanny scribe.

how is your life different after being fearless?

The whole reason you feel you don't care about what other people think is because of your anxiety. People who aren't anxious actually still care quite a bit about what other people think about them. Sounds like you aren't confident. Maybe you should consider how people look at you and change accordingly and you will become more confident