Eternal /got/ general

Last thread sacrificed to the Drowned God edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1crGZzrHbm6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for stag killing the dragon

is there even any logic to thread deletion anymore?
or do they just delete random ones once in a while to remind us they're still here?

There wasn't anything wrong with last thread.

>Who cares if he can swing a sword? He's going to be in the stables pitchforking hay and shoveling shit.

>No, actually, that fucker is going to be huge and I want him as my personal guard.

whatever happened to these things?

do you guys even understand how this site works?

when you are banned all of your posts get deleted

I blame cunny

so how long til that guy eats steel?
Season 8?

I think D&D said "I'm so sorry."

I went out for smokes. Why did the last thread get pruned?

>implying he won't become a game of thrones

All of the white walkers are "copies" of the original Night King who was created in a ritual. That's why they all die easily to dragon glass.

Prediction:
>some asshole is going to try to stab the Night King with dragon glass and it won't do shit to him and he'll get blown away
>when they finally do kill him, it'll kill all the others
oh boy I can't wait.

May Night King, your servant, be born again from the tundra as you were.

Bless him with wind. Bless him with cold. Bless him with ice.

LISTEN TO THE SNOW, LISTEN TO THE GOD!

HE IS SPEAKING TO US AND HE SAYS WE SHALL HAVE NO KING BUT THE KING OF NIGHT!

Let the sleet cover your follies and your vanities.

Let the old King freeze, let his lungs fill with hail, let the frost bite the nails from his fingers.

WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE, BUT RISES AGAIN HARDER AND STRONGER!

Claim your best bro, once taken they cannot be stolen.

Ser Duncan the Tall

What's up with the warlocks? Where are they? Why are they so similar to the faceless men?

Hopefully for OP's meme.

RANDYLL TARLY AND HEARTSBANE NEXT EPISODE.

Promise me, Ned

IRONNIGGERS

i want to see more of this person's art

Someone (RE: Jon Snow) will pull out the dragonglass dagger and him and all the white walkers will disintegrate all at once and the wights will fall down.

>inbred mexican fatty for lyanna
"no"

I wouldnt be here if it was me

ban evader

They show Dany visions of what might have been. They are clearly quantum computers run by dragonglass silicon.

>heartsbane
>just a sword with a heart on the pommel

>“He never hurt my face. He needed my face—the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me? He did what he liked with the rest of me. As long as I could still give him an heir. What do you think he did?”

Confused virginfag here, what did he do?

Who /SansaXJon/ here?

>they're really going to fuck around and expect people to care about ANOTHER final battle with the Boltons
This season has literally been "we need to try and fix the stuff we fucked up in season 5" but they jst keep fucking up.

Promise me, Ned

glamouring or magic probably

? Eight years on this site, I've never evaded a ban. Even if I get banned at home I don't go on at work outta respect for those hard working mods who do it for free.

Nerdblog I am endlessly amused for reasons I can't explain by the newly transitive sense of the verb 'to die'. It always makes me chuckle.

rule34 when?

>glamouring or magic probably
why they have similar trait of face/appearance changing

Well, as long as we're tenuously on the topic of that, WTF was with that drowning scene in the show? IIRC, in the books the drowned people before pumping their chests, right? How the hell does it actually work in the show? What, they just drown you and then magically you may or may not cough the water back up on your own? That makes no fucking sense.

I really want to see Heartsbane. It's hung in the Tarley house isn't it?

that fuckin shame-nun has a killer body under there

Can someone point me in the direction of a place I can download subtitles for GoT that include the foreign languages spoken in the show? I'm watching a beautiful blu-ray rip of season 5 but all the scenes with dothraki/unsullied/dany speaking the made up languages have no subtitles and I have no idea what is being said.

Is this actually Horn Hill? why does it look like an italian renaissance villa/palace?

>HEARTSBANE

oh shit nigger HEARTSBANE MOTHERFUCKERS gonna be sick when that pointy bit of metal is on-screen for a few seconds woot WOOT

Would you really like to see Maergery naked in her walk of shame?

I don't think we're on the same page, but I'll answer. You're right to wonder, and I don't know, but in the show it seems like a "you have to be man enough to cough it up yourself thing." OR, more hopefully, Aeron wanted him to die.

>I'm watching a beautiful blu-ray rip of season 5
Give it back Jamal

Does anyone have the /got/ webm from Joffrey's wedding?

In the books Randyll has it with him.

>Tarly wore mail and boiled leather, and a breastplate of grey steel. The hilt of a greatsword poked up above his left shoulder. Heartsbane, it was named, the pride of his House.

But then book Randyll is actually doing shit instead of sitting at home conveniently for when his son shows up.

I genuinely wanted to see ice and Dawn on-screen in combat

So is Margaery gonna die this upcoming episode?

did i get banned

No wonder Rhaegar lost. A sword that long is useless in close quarters.

What's her sins?

Promise me, Ned

This was reported as the shooting location. WTF happened?

they would need to bald her first

no

;__;

Summer died for this!?
kek

interior shots and close ups?

the other one is clearly cgi

lying to defend her brother

>Aeron wanted him to die
I'll accept that much, but if they're honestly insinuating that the Iron Born routinely ritualistically drown people without then giving them some form of CPR and the VAST majority of them do not end up dying, that's weapons grade stupid.

>I know this too well, Lady Sansa. you see, when I was young, I was staying in Riverrun with your family. One night, your uncle Brandon came into my room drunk. And well, he was stronger than me and a much better fighter. He was also a big guy, as I found out

who is this boy?

reposting from ded thread:
Rewatching the series I realized that Mance's masterplan to assault the Wall was having "20 good men" (verbatim) hike the wall and attack from the other side.
Is that a common strategy in Westerosi warfare?

vocaroo.com/i/s1crGZzrHbm6

Yeah but it's not going to happen. It'll get to the brink and then shit will go south with the Tyrellshits and the Sparrows. Actually having smirkfu strip off and walk would retrospectively undermine the impact of Cersei having to do it. Not a prayer.

But Ice isn't used in combat, is it?

who is the lord of harrenhall?

If only they cast her as 70% of the females in the show. It would have been grand.

that is to say the long shots of winterfell are not the same location they used for the courtyard scenes

Why film interior shots of a castle when the outside looks nothing like a castle or any building we've seen in Westeros-AH FUCK IT.

>it's a D&D don't properly think simple things through episode

Why did CIA give Sansa to the Boltons if he's just gonna destroy them now?

baelish

respekt.
not really

Walk of shame doesn't make sense then, the punishment of lying shouldn't be walking around naked. Do the new cult makes everyone walk around naked for every sin they had?

I can understand adultery and sodomy but lying?

I miss that show
It was the comfiest show ever

I used to have a crush on her, what happened to her?

littlefinger

>inb4 someone says CIA did know Ramsay was crazy when it's been double confirmed BTS that he didn't

i knew it familias

Wow watercolors thats so badass and punk rock am i in reddit

>But dabid
>Puppy expensive

Is that even Aeron in the show or just some random dude?
>Let's go murder them
>Lol ok

Thanks for ruining my life, Bran.

Why does it look 5x the size of the Red Keep is what bugs me

He needs Sansa to have a grudge against the Boltons

>Creatively it made sense to him
>Because he wanted it to happen

who is the biggest cuck in the series atm?
cia, jon, jaime or theon?

you are a moron and should just pack it up for the rest of the day

infact take the rest of the week off and come back after the new ep airs

the high sparrow has a difficult-to-satisfy kink

I'd go with CIA

Maybe the art of face changing, whatever that is, isn't exclusive to the faceless men.

Yes.

>Yara Greyjoy: played by Gemma Whelan, born 22 April 1981
>Euron Greyjoy: played by Pilou Asbæk, born 2 March 1982
>Aeron Greyjoy: played by Michael Feast, born 25 November 1946

define cuck

Maybe I'm just making excuses, but I think the implication in the show was that the drowning ritual was only used on would-be kings, not necessarily on more or less everybody like it was in the books. At least that is what I would assume wold be the take away from the perspective of normies.

I SUPPOSE--

>we're supposed to believe Littlefinger didn't know about Ramsey
NIGGA YOU WERE GIVING SANSA TO THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH THE RW WHAT DID YOU EXPECT

Please show me anything we've seen in Westeros that looks like this:

--->reddit

>Give Sansa to boltons
>boltons can't keep their shit together
>Ramsey a freak
>Sorry about the assplay Sansa, we good?
>get's btfo out by her
>Oh, btw, reminder that he's only your HALF Brother
>finger touches chin