Evans has one more movie to do because of his contract and then he is out

Evans has one more movie to do because of his contract and then he is out.
He won't be renewing thanks to this shit.
Who could replace him as Cap?

Based Sebastian Stan desu

>He won't be renewing thanks to this shit.
this what?

uh nm its going to be falcon.

Idris Elba

Captain African American is just shit. It's basically Falcon with a shield. I'd rather have Evil Cap than this.

Brett Dalton

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

kek

>people getting buttflustered about this

This is Superior Spider-Man and Superior Iron Man all over again. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Things will be back to normal in a few months.

MCU plebs not being familiar with comics bullshit

They don't even read comics so I don't know why they are so triggered in the first place

>muh joooos

...but the nazis were the good guys

Tumblr is fucking cancer.

>would've glitterbombed them
>implying a Jewish holocaust survivor would do something as passive aggressive as that

fuck some people are retarded

I just watched Civil War.

What the fuck is that shit? I get that you're trying to make an ongoing thing. But each film needs its own satisfying resolution. You can't have Captain American in exile, in Africa of all fucking places, and not have Tony accept that Bucky was just the instrument. It's like if he held a grudge against Hawkeye for being mind-controlled by Loki. And teasing the whole "memory erasure" tech at the beginning and not using it to erase Bucky's programming.

Fuck you, Marvel.

Every Marvel movie is just a giant promo to the next. I 100% agree with you, I'm fucking tired of this shit.

Just reeks of made-up sob story

Also how ignorant of comics can you be. It's just another dumb clone/mind control story. Remember when Steve Rogers "died" and it somehow made the news? It's like normies think there's any permanence to comic book plots

well i guess the jews aint behind this?

Thanks, im thanking everyone i see who remembers this kind of thing.
Superior Ironman was a good idea i believe, and i liked a lot superior spiderman, so im actually hoping for a good story with this cap thing.

I hate this so much.

Not because there can't be a black Cap (that's fine). But Marvel basically said "a black hero can't get popular on its own". Why don't liberals get mad about this?

Is the fact that Doc Ock cucked Spiderman with his body still canon?

How didn't tumblrites not freak out over this literal rape

>there are people in this world who think this shit won't get retconned in 3 months

hey, you remember when cap was fucking DEAD?

well its true. its not like they havn't tried.

When Age of Ultron came out Steve Rogers had the body of a 90 year old and Falcon was Captain America. Don't pretend like comics matter.

This. The comics are just trying to get attention.

>But each film needs its own satisfying resolution.
Not every resolution should be satisfying,

This more is resolved with the Avengers basically being in disarray. That's the resolution and the end of this story, because it's a story about "the fall of the Avengers". If it resolved by having them get back together in the end, then the whole story would be sort of pointless.

Fuck this shit! I'm out!!

Valid opinion. But I think that they should have had the payoff of erasing bucky's programming if they put it in this movie, or moved the tease to an Iron Man movie.

It's fake memories implanted by Red Skull, user

the payoff is bucky is still alive to have his brain un-fucked.

>reality altering cubes
>adult people read this shit

fuck me

If it is, it's a load of shit.

He's un-enhanced. Just a fit, trained guy with wings like a maxi pad.

Bucky would be better. At least he had a serum and bionic fucking arm.

Sebastian Stan and they've been hyping it for five years now.

what did he mean by this

Somebody post the Red Skull speech.

You know which one.

Jesus, how many times is Marvel comics going to cry wolf for attention until people stop caring. I can't wait for the "Ultimate" universe to implode already.

You are fucking pathetic

this one?

Yes.

Now I'm a #HydraMissle.

>people who dont want to be destroyed by invading muslim armies are nazis
wew marvel

Him being a Hydra underover agent. Not real though, characters grow old and actors tend to hate them, like Han Solo for Harrison Ford and all the dumbass nerds that made it unpleasant for him

beginning to wonder if red skull even needed mind control for Cap. He makes very valid points.

>people who dont want to be destroyed by invading muslim armies are nazis

The irony is that pacifist pussy shit is exactly why the french & pollaks got steamrolled by the nazis... and how the Nazis became so powerful & confident...

liberal pussies

Now they're advocating for others to lay down while the Muslims roll over Europe....

"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it..."

but cap isn't wrong. Some of the sexiest women alive have feminine penises

I've heard a few try to screech about it in the Sup Forums threads, back when it was being storytimed but they were largely ignored

>You have to buy like 6 different comics to understand waht's going on with the story
Comic book publishers must be some of the biggest jews on the industry

It's cheesy to quote Orwell but he was right about pacifists in europe during the spanish civil war. Those who “abjure” violence can only do so because others are committing violence on their behalf.

Pacifists can live safely because others fight to protect them. They're safely sheltered in their wealthy communities by the police who keeps them sheltered from the poor and violent peasants.

The anti gun proponents in the US typically surround themselves with armed guards. But guns don't make you safer am i right!?

I'm all for gassing the kikes an' all, but that tublr post actually got me in the feels.

She really thinks that someone who survived the fucking holocaust would even give a shit about some comic book character?